Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2012, 12:58 PM   #61  

S/C/G: See Ticker....getting there!

Height: 5'4"

Week 1 - first weigh in. (And, actually, only 6 days in...so not quite a week.
I lost four pounds and NINE inches. FOUR of those inches from my waist.

That is some major motivation.
Old 04-09-2012, 01:07 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 192.6/179/140

Height: 5'5"

Unhappy Feeling sick normal or not

Wow Starting my second week and boy do I feel nauseous and sick like not the flu though, does anyone have any ideas? is this normal on this program?
Old 04-09-2012, 01:29 PM   #63  
Restarted IP 3/19/12

S/C/G: HW257 230/202.8/125

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnie5 View Post
Wow Starting my second week and boy do I feel nauseous and sick like not the flu though, does anyone have any ideas? is this normal on this program?
Hi Minnie5,

I am sorry you are not feeling well I was sick on day 3 I threw up at least 10 times I called my coach they said it was ok unless it lasts more then a day. I was not nauseous after that but didn't really feel like myself again until the end of week 2 but I just finished week 3 and can't believe how much better I feel and all the energy I have. Just hang in there.
Old 04-09-2012, 01:31 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 172.5/129/128

Height: 5'7"

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMaZu View Post
Just took my BMI I am now considered at a healthy BMI and at the high-end of the healthy weight range for my height and age, that makes me very happy!
I just took my BMI and I am in a healthy range as well (24.4), and also just realized I am only 2lbs. from my 1/2 way point - great to celebrate the victories along the way.
Old 04-09-2012, 01:34 PM   #65  
Restarted IP 3/19/12

S/C/G: HW257 230/202.8/125

Height: 5'2

Hi All,

I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday/weekend. I can't wait until I earn a tracker I think I read 20 days.

I had my 3rd week WI and I lost 3.3 this week for a total of 15 pounds in 3 weeks!!! I love IP I was on it last year and slipped off for a wedding (it was only going to be a weekend) I am so glad I am back!!!
Old 04-09-2012, 01:45 PM   #66  
One step at a time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Since we have so many newbies I bumped up a few of the older threads that might answer some of the questions y'all might have.
Two were about grocery shopping List, the other was Daily Journals of some of us. This is a link that might help as well, Its closed so you can't post on it but it is worth the read..... http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...ewbies-35.html
Thanks, Wuv. I had looked through the stickies but hadn't yet mastered the search function
Old 04-09-2012, 01:52 PM   #67  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa07 View Post
Yesterday was difficult. I've been on I.P since Jan 4 and I'm down 47 pounds but wow yesterday was rough. We went out for dinner and it was buffet style. I was fine with this at first because I thought I could just focus on the salad bar and have one meat. But then it was dessert time and everyone was eating such beautiful desserts and of course I was just sipping on my coffee. The temptation got to me so I asked the waitress if they had any sugar free desserts and she directly me to a pudding puff dessert at the buffet....I took one bite and thought to myself, this taste way to good to be sugar free so I pushed it aside. I have worked way to hard to blow it now....so when I got home I had some chocolate soy puffs lol.
Good for you for resisting. Not easy, but oh so worth it as you know.

Quote:
Yesterday I wasn't having a very good day myself but I got over it. I don't know if it was because my youngest left to go back to college or what but I was in a funk bigtime. My oldest asked me to make him some bengits (fried doughnuts) so I did with no problems. After they were done I looked at him and said I could so eat ONE of those right now. He said Crap mom I am sorry. Then I started cleaning and rearranging the living room and started crying. He said MOM I am sorry really I am, I said its ok I dunno what is wrong with me today I am feeling sorry for myself for some reason. I am tired of looking at plain walls and I want to fix my house up.He said would a "cheat day" make you feel better? I said HE** NO, he said I knew you were going to say that but wanted to make you smile which it did. I was better after that, I don't know what was going on with me yesterday....ALL better today though!
Sorry you had a rough day yesterday. I think we all are trying so hard and doing so well, but sometimes it feels like we hit a wall for a day or two, and then it passes. Today is a new day!
Old 04-09-2012, 01:56 PM   #68  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamacitaof2 View Post
skipping out early from work today to hit up the consignment stores. Wish me luck!
Much luck to you mamacita.. it feels great when our pants are sagging, but it doesnt look so great. My DH calls me droopy drawers. I must go in to the basement and dig out some old smaller sizes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by salmongirl View Post
I have been lambing, I have 2 sets of twins so far with 3 more ewes left to lamb! They are soooo cute!
I must ask.. What is lambing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMaZu View Post
Just took my BMI I am now considered at a healthy BMI and at the high-end of the healthy weight range for my height and age, that makes me very happy!
WHOO HOOOOOOO what a great accomplishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
It's unofficial till tomorrow's WI, but I've hit the 80lb loss mark this morning. Un-friggin believable that I could do this. IP has been such a blessing in my life. And I thought being post menopausal would slow me down. I've lost that in less than 7 months.
80 pounds is amazing .. congrats, you should feel very proud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnie5 View Post
W1 3.4 lost and 4 inches gone!.
Great job!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by artflunky View Post
I had the hardest day I've had since I started 9 weeks ago. Should I just phase off and be happy where I am or stick it out?????
Sorry you are not feeling great. Are you happy with where you are now? If so, move on the phase 2. If not, keep on going, the hard days do pass. Hang in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendyquilts View Post
Good morning everyone! As of this morning, I'm 1/3 of the way to my goal weight and so happy!
way to go... you are getting there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa07 View Post
Yesterday was difficult. I've been on I.P since Jan 4 and I'm down 47 pounds but wow yesterday was rough.
Quote:
Yesterday I wasn't having a very good day myself but I got over it. .ALL better today though!

Lisa07 & Wuv- I hate having the hard days, but as you both know, they do pass. Just be grateful that you didnt resort back to bad habits during the hard times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manda Marie View Post
Week 1 - first weigh in. (I lost four pounds and NINE inches. FOUR of those inches from my waist.
Great job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookiepotpie2 View Post
I had my 3rd week WI and I lost 3.3 this week for a total of 15 pounds in 3 weeks!!!
Whooo hoooooo way to go
Old 04-09-2012, 02:11 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 260/212/175

Height: 5'8"

Help... Can someone tell me about pb2 this is powder peanut butter and someone on facebook says we are allowed to have this? My coach never said anything like this.
Old 04-09-2012, 02:22 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 328.2/205/178

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgzitsmiranda View Post
I really love your "hit the road fat" quote LOL.
Thanks! Though every time I read it I get the song stuck in my head.
Old 04-09-2012, 02:27 PM   #71  

Sadie!!! So happy to see you here!!!
Old 04-09-2012, 02:29 PM   #72  
IP start 3/18/12

S/C/G: 224.9/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4

hello everyone! i started phase 2 yesterday. my coach wants me on this while i am on my trip so he had me start early to get used to it. I feel stuffed after eating 8oz of salmon for lunch. is this normal?
Old 04-09-2012, 02:31 PM   #73  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadie2011 View Post
Fancy meeting you here!
Fancy indeed! So happy to see you here (as you saw from my previous post)!
Old 04-09-2012, 02:47 PM   #74  
Restart IP 10/19/2013

S/C/G: 195/ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMolly View Post
Good morning everyone, I hope you all had a great Easter Weekend. We went camping and trail riding and that can present a problem when it comes to my IP foods. We usually pack a lunch and carry it in our saddlebags. I always make a sandwich for DH and some sort of snacks...so I learned to make "bread" with my chicken soup and fill it up with veggies. I will add an ounce or two of turkey breast and that really helps with keeping me full. It's very hard to drink all my water on the trail, I feel like a jack in the box getting down and up and down and up on my horse, so that is probably what suffers most. Anyway, after having dropped close to 35 pounds I really noticed the difference getting on my horse....I hope he did too!

Have a great week everyone!
Wonderful!! I'm SURE he noticed and it's starting to really add up. In no time you'll be down a sack a feed!! Hooray! I've been stalled out for awhile and getting discouraged but, seeing your progress is revitalizing me. Thanks!
Old 04-09-2012, 02:51 PM   #75  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Quote:
Yesterday I wasn't having a very good day myself but I got over it. I don't know if it was because my youngest left to go back to college or what but I was in a funk bigtime. My oldest asked me to make him some bengits (fried doughnuts) so I did with no problems. After they were done I looked at him and said I could so eat ONE of those right now. He said Crap mom I am sorry. Then I started cleaning and rearranging the living room and started crying. He said MOM I am sorry really I am, I said its ok I dunno what is wrong with me today I am feeling sorry for myself for some reason. I am tired of looking at plain walls and I want to fix my house up.He said would a "cheat day" make you feel better? I said HE** NO, he said I knew you were going to say that but wanted to make you smile which it did. I was better after that, I don't know what was going on with me yesterday....ALL better today though!
Sounds like you have a great son. My kids are 4, 6 and 9. I can't imagine how tough it must be to see them move out. You did a great job sticking with it.
Closed Thread