Old 11-05-2012, 08:25 PM   #31  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitehpe View Post
They are 0/0/0, so you are not olimited to a serving size. They are "free" food and great for ruffage. In the Pensacola area, they are available throught my coach or at Everman's Market. Other than a few Walden Farms dressings at the local WinnDixie, the only place to get all of the Walden Farms sauces and syrups that are 0/0/0 is through my coach.

Miracle Noodles and Walden Farms have websites and you can order from them directly.
Not exactly - the 0/0/0 is BASED on the serving size on the package. Legally speaking, they can list 0 carbs on the nutrition label if it is below 1g carbs per serving. But that means if you eat more than one serving, those "less than 1g carb" add up fast. They are not a free food (Lettuce is the ONLY free food on IP phase 1) but they ARE a great meal enhancer!
scorbett1103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 12:49 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 280/Ticker/190

Height: 5'10"

I mixed the plain miracle noodles with some natural soy-sauce replacement and a bit of olive oil tonight and then threw them in with my giant skillet of veggies and it was AMAZING.

They are sooooo good with stir fry, just make sure you rinse them for a solid minute before cooking.
LindseyTradeChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 09:45 AM   #33  
Hope T

S/C/G: 167.4/137.4/134.2

Height: 5' 4"

I have been happy with the miracle noodles, no issues! They are great with fish and veggies!
HopeT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 01:26 AM   #34  

Height: 5'7

I'm going to be using these noodles tonight for the first time, although they're a brand available in stores in Australia rather than the miracle noodles. I've been told that they're the same thing though, and looking at the nutrition panel and the ingredients they're the same. I can't wait, my hubby is dieting again and I bought them more for him than myself (as I'm pregnant and will need to eat something to increase my cals a bit) but I have to try them too because I've heard so much about them!
Back2goal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 02:22 AM   #35  

Height: 5'7

Ok on the back of my last post, I just made dinner for hubby and myself and Oh... My... Goodness! I made a skinny version of pad thai with the fettucini noodles and it was absolutely delicious! The noodles weren't rubbery or chewy at all and they were exactly like rice noodles!

I rinsed them quite well but I didn't panic about it as I was adding salmon XO sauce as the flavoring for the sauce (they essentially ended up dry noodles as a good pad thai should be) and they were just brilliant. My hubby loved them just as much and has demanded that we have them at least twice a week.
Back2goal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:42 AM   #36  
IP start date 12/12/12

S/C/G: 197.6/191.8/150

Height: 5'5.5"

Okay, so the ones I get from my coach do not list how many servings there are...it lists the serving size and the net weight of the package, but by the time you drain the water out of them, I don't actually know how much there is. I've been using an entire package each time I use them...of course I only have them about once a week...
mrskuby is offline   Reply With Quote