Old 04-06-2012, 06:02 PM   #61  
Started IP March15, 2012

S/C/G: Reboot 176/176/153

Height: 5.6

Congrats on the weight loss.. I am sure you will make your goal. Best of luck
Old 04-06-2012, 06:07 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 300/152/154

Height: 5 ft 5.525 inches

I just noticed I had 363 posts! I had no idea that I blabbed so much.... guess it reflects how wonderful this group is.
Old 04-06-2012, 06:25 PM   #63  
started IP 3/30/12

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMaZu View Post
Today I am officially down 35 pounds in exactly 3 months; incredible!
One thing I have been noticing and wondering about: most people (myself included) seem to be at such a small dress size for their weight. I am wearing an 8-10 right now, but typically at this weight I would be a size 12. Not complaining though, just noticing!
Congratulations

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowrider04 View Post
Happy Easter weekend everyone! Well I guess today will be a seafood day for me. We are heading down to our beach house in Ocean City so todays meal should be easy with all the seafood choices down there. Have a beautiful weekend everyone, mine will be spent walking the beach collecting more shell for my flower beds. Plus the walking will be more enjoyable.
I love the beach. Enjoy it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teden View Post
Hi all!
This is my third week OP and I have lost over 8 lbs in the first 2 weeks. I love this diet! It makes it so much easier to skim through these posts every day too. What a priceless benefit

I have been struggling to lose the last of this baby weight...well, since I had my first baby in 5/09- had another in 12/10 and it has been downhill from there! The reason for taking this plunge is bittersweet. I am a Naval Officer (have been for 14 years) and was just presented with deployment orders to Afghanistan in July. I have deployed before, but not since the babies and this is a HUGE mental struggle to say the least.

If I am not within height and weight standards I will forfeit my orders, but this will greatly affect my career path, not to mention the humiliation and self-disappointment that I let this get so far. So, here I am- required to be under 156 by May 18th and I have no fear that I will make it- thanks to everybody's support! I may have to leave my babies for 9 months, but I will be a happy healthy mommy when I get home!!
Congratulations on your weight loss and what an additional motivator when it affects your career path

Thank you for serving our country!!
Old 04-06-2012, 06:30 PM   #64  
started IP 3/30/12

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5' 4"

Today was a bit of a challenge. I had to stay up ALL night with my daughter as she had to have a sleep deprived EEG this morning. While doing our 'stayupallnighter' my son comes down starting to eat my IP chocolate cookie teenagers! I explained to him that it was my special diet allowed food and no he cannot have it.

Breakfast did not happen until 11:30 because I had to have some bloodwork done while fasting & the EEG took longer than anticipated. Crashed into bed at 1:30P and woke up at 5.

It is 6:30pm - skipped lunch and had dinner. Made sure I had 4 cups of veggies though.
I may end up with so I think I will have less than 3 packets today

Last edited by sanaroph; 04-06-2012 at 07:02 PM. Reason: dinner not lunch.. too tired to type sensibly :)
Old 04-06-2012, 06:50 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 300/152/154

Height: 5 ft 5.525 inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanaroph View Post
Today was a bit of a challenge. I had to stay up ALL night with my daughter as she had to have a sleep deprived EEG this morning. While doing our 'stayupallnighter' my son comes down starting to eat my IP chocolate cookie teenagers! I explained to him that it was my special diet allowed food and no he cannot have it.

Breakfast did not happen until 11:30 because I had to have some bloodwork done while fasting & the EEG took longer than anticipated. Crashed into bed at 1:30P and woke up at 5.

It is 6:30pm and I am just having lunch.. so I think I will have less than 3 packets today
Wow, you are an amazingly strong person ! I have heard alot of reasons for doing this program but yours is the first of it's kind! Fasting labs are tough...

Good luck to you! And I thank you as well for serving our country!
Old 04-06-2012, 06:57 PM   #66  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Height: 5'10"

WI# 11 and down .5 pounds. Excited for the loss since this went from hectic to HECTIC!~and I know I played volleyball too hard without adding an extra packet, but it is so fun, I even jumped a little last night blocking and hitting. Thought I would be super sore this morning, so I iced everything and that seemed to do the trick. Leaving tonight for coaching volleyball in the morning. Have a great weekend!
Old 04-06-2012, 06:57 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 279.8/see ticker/155

Height: 5'6''

Congrats everyone! I'm having my first WI tomorrow and sitting here and reading these posts and seeing everyone's successes is so motivating. Today is day 7 and I've been 100% OP. It has been really hard not to follow but because I've felt so sick as my body has been adjusting. I already feel it will be worth it though!
Old 04-06-2012, 07:00 PM   #68  
Restarted IP 3/19/12

S/C/G: HW257 230/202.8/125

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSJ100 View Post
Congrats everyone! I'm having my first WI tomorrow and sitting here and reading these posts and seeing everyone's successes is so motivating. Today is day 7 and I've been 100% OP. It has been really hard not to follow but because I've felt so sick as my body has been adjusting. I already feel it will be worth it though!
LSJ100-congrats on your first week I hope your WI goes well and you will start feeling amazing if you don't already I have so much energy it is shocking I am just finishing week 3.
Old 04-06-2012, 07:25 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 185/182/120

Height: 5ft1in

Spent most of today doing my Easter baking, with a toothpick firmly planted in my mouth the whole time, to prevent "accidental" tasting. It really brought home how much "taste-testing" I usually do.

Stayed 100% OP, and it really wasn't that difficult. Still proud of myself, though. lol

Happy Easter to all the wonderful IPeeps!
Old 04-06-2012, 07:38 PM   #70  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

Lost 5lb this week! And finally lost an inch in my arms! Got the okay to start up again w/my weightlifting class...albeit at a much lower intensity.
Old 04-06-2012, 07:39 PM   #71  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Stayed home with my 4 year old today. Daycare was closed. We had fun. Spent ti.e with some friends making bracelets. We stayed for lunch and it went well. I read labors and stuck with romaine salad with oil and vinegar and had hard boiled eggs. It was comforting knowing I had some IP packets out in my truck.

The kids had pizza for dinner and I tried the big Mac in a bowl. Minus the pickles we were out

It was pretty good and my first time using WF thousand island dressing.
Old 04-06-2012, 07:57 PM   #72  

S/C/G: 233/204/150

Height: 5'1"

Default Happy Easter

Hey guys! I was OP today. Now that I'm home from work I feel myself getting the munches like a crack addict or something. I'm waiting for that feeling to hit me when I'm not having cravings anymore. This is my 2nd week so I am figuring that since it takes 21 days to develop a habit I'll be ok by week 3. Good luck everyone over the holiday fighting the food pushers!

Wk#1 -4
Old 04-06-2012, 08:40 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 164/161.8/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilouve View Post
Spent most of today doing my Easter baking, with a toothpick firmly planted in my mouth the whole time, to prevent "accidental" tasting. It really brought home how much "taste-testing" I usually do.

Stayed 100% OP, and it really wasn't that difficult. Still proud of myself, though. lol

Wow, to bake sweets and be that close to popping some batter or dough in your mouth! Would be so hard for me. I really like sugar - so this diet is good for me to break that cycle of craving it. Hmm, just thinking about it...maybe I'll go get a dill pickle - that helps.
Old 04-06-2012, 09:29 PM   #74  
Round 2 started 6/21/13

S/C/G: 269/ticker/165

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilouve View Post

Excellent job staying OP through the baking! I love to bake, and have done so a few times now while on IP. I just make ot a point to really enjoy the great smell from the oven, but no tasting. I figure I can bake again for myself in phase 4. Until then my daughter and my coworkers will do all the eating
Old 04-06-2012, 09:30 PM   #75  
C'est la vie...

S/C/G: 202/163/140?

Height: 5'3"

Happy Birthday to the birthday kids!! It's my birthday too and I had such a crazy day at work I didn't even have time to eat lunch...In fact I didn't even get off early, which was a bummer...but I got everything accomplished before my boss leaves town for the week so I'm glad. Now I'm headed out for a steak dinner with lotsa veggies as a celebratory dinner. I didn't lose any weight this week sadly in fact I gained a pound. I dunno what happened,it seems like I have lost an inch or so because my new (old) clothes fit looser, but my weight went up. Oh well...I'm not stressing about it. I'll just keep moving forward! Love all the NSV's and SV's!!! Congrats to you all!
Closed Thread