Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2012, 12:00 PM   #31  
Started IP 12/30/11

S/C/G: 160/125/130 Phase 4!!!

Height: 5'

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMaZu View Post
Today I am officially down 35 pounds in exactly 3 months; incredible!
One thing I have been noticing and wondering about: most people (myself included) seem to be at such a small dress size for their weight. I am wearing an 8-10 right now, but typically at this weight I would be a size 12. Not complaining though, just noticing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooselover View Post
I was told by the IP Director of Development that IP is a "body reshaping" diet. It is a fat burning diet, so we are going to see leaner more appealing bodies. Muscle will show after the fat burns off
Congrats MaMaZu.

This diet sizes you down much smaller than you think you should be. I suspect many will be increasing their goal weight as a result. I somehow got into 6's recently. That should not be happening for like 15-20 more lbs. I was shocked. I have a much leaner silouette than I used to. So, I sort of moaned the loss of my butt (it's still there but I am being dramatic) it retained my boobs quite nicely so I have a newer type of figure but I like it. It's much leaner which is actually not a bad thing at my height. The diet has been working on my upper thighs and stomach lately which has helped to get me into smaller jeans.
Old 04-06-2012, 12:04 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 300/152/154

Height: 5 ft 5.525 inches

Good morning everybody!

Happy Birthday, salmon!

I just made a homemade tomato soup for (Phase 4) lunch, and it was pretty good. Always wanted to try making it, so I can stop buying Campbells, and from now on I will make my own.

Too cool out the past few days, so I haven't been walking in the early morning. The cold air just makes my fibro muscles seize up and it's no fun at all. I miss it. Am doing another round of the indoor exercises instead.

Hope you all are having a splentabulous day!
Old 04-06-2012, 12:04 PM   #33  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by rissimo View Post
Lynette, if you are lurking, you need to join and chime in.
She may need a litte encouragement from all the wonderful IPeeps.
Have a great OP day!!!!
Hi Lynette, join the fun and IP. Best diet ever hands down!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manda Marie View Post
Hi All,
I'm on Day 4 of IP and I feel great! My Doc said this would happen. Trying to be realistic in my expectations tor my first weigh in on Weds....but excited, too. I don't think I have ever had 3 perfect days before on any diet. Gotta keep it up. Just had coffee with sf vanilla syrup and a eplash of IP vanilla shake. Going to try the oatmeal for breakfast. Woot!
Most diets I never made it past lunch, but here I am almost 6.5 months later and still 100% OP. You will do great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooselover View Post
Oh, I forgot to mention I am the mother of a 22 year old daughter today She still lives at home (so hard to live on your own these days) and I am so glad she is with us. She is a delight and I love having her around.
Happy 22nd to your daughter. Mine is 23 and still living at home too (as it seems most 20 something year olds these days are). She's just a poor college student, and the free rent is a deal for her. She did move away for a year to attend a different school, but happy to have her home again. We miss her too much when she was so far away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by salmongirl View Post
As for me, I am 49 years old today! Wow, that sounds kinda old! But I know that when I turn 50 next year, I will not be obese. I like that thought Older and better!
I hope everyone has a great day! Stay OP!

TGIF!! Happy Passover and Easter to everyone! Have a good 100% OP day.
Old 04-06-2012, 12:10 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 177/147/125

Height: 4'11"

Wishing everyone and wonderful Holiday weekend !!! Hang tough You can do it !!!
Old 04-06-2012, 12:16 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 184/146/130

Height: 5'1"

Originally Posted by MaMaZu

Today I am officially down 35 pounds in exactly 3 months; incredible!
One thing I have been noticing and wondering about: most people (myself included) seem to be at such a small dress size for their weight. I am wearing an 8-10 right now, but typically at this weight I would be a size 12. Not complaining though, just noticing!

That is awesome, good for you.......incredible is right!

tle1103

Hello friends! I have been MIA for sometime now. I hope to participate more now. I seem to be on track and losing slowly...but surely. I am very happy and thankful for the spring weather, flowers and sunshine. They all brighten my days. I hope to be outside more taking in the sunshine and being more active. I will see a doctor on Tuesday to see if I need another surgery. If I do, I hope to schedule it for mid-June. I am hoping the surgery will help with my mobility and activity level. I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone an Easter Holiday filled with blessings.

Welcome back, fingers crossed regarding surgery, thanks for the Easter blessings and back to you

Goldenrod

Good morning!
Congrats to everyone on your success!
I lost 2 lb yesterday at WI, which put my total 80.5 in 6 months.
Needless to say, I'm pumped!

WOW, WOW, WOW..........the is awesome good for you!!!!

purple sky

DH and I are down 90 combined pounds.
...in 100 days

That is fantastic good for both of you! Nice having a co-pilot!
Old 04-06-2012, 12:45 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 328.2/205/178

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple sky View Post
DH and I are down 90 combined pounds.
...in 100 days!

Sooooo awesome! Don't you LOVE it when you can put things like that? Congrats!
Old 04-06-2012, 12:48 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 328.2/205/178

Height: 5'8"

Happy birthday, salmongirl! I turn 39 this year so I hear you on celebrating the knowledge that when you hit that next milestone you'll be healthy!!! Enjoy your day!
Old 04-06-2012, 01:00 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 234/231/180

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPdivajen View Post
Happy birthday, salmongirl! I turn 39 this year so I hear you on celebrating the knowledge that when you hit that next milestone you'll be healthy!!! Enjoy your day!
So nice to read this! I turn 40 this year and WILL BE healthier!!! WOOT HOOT!!!
Old 04-06-2012, 01:02 PM   #39  
Started IP 2/23/2012

S/C/G: 192.2/142.4/140

Height: 5'5"

Back from my week 6 weigh in. I lost .2 I knew it would be low since I felt so horrible this past week. My coach said I am probably retaining water and that happens with everyone who is getting sick. I was OP 100% so I hope that's all it is. Hopefully a good loss next Friday
Old 04-06-2012, 01:08 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 197/181/140

Height: 5'2

salmongirl best wishes!
Old 04-06-2012, 01:23 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 257.8/179.8/135

Height: 5'2"

Good morning girls! I'm getting ready to head out of town for the weekend and I was wondering if we can have beef jerky on IP? If its plain flavor?
Old 04-06-2012, 01:25 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 234/231/180

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyCherub View Post
Good morning girls! I'm getting ready to head out of town for the weekend and I was wondering if we can have beef jerky on IP? If its plain flavor?
If it's not on the protocol it has to be 0/0/0. I don't think I've ever seen beef jerky at 0/0/0...
Old 04-06-2012, 01:38 PM   #43  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyCherub View Post
I would say No... I too have looked at it before while I was on the road. The grams of fat are crazy high, as well as the sodium... and they usually have 6-?? carbs...
Old 04-06-2012, 01:39 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 257.8/179.8/135

Height: 5'2"

Thanks girls!
Old 04-06-2012, 01:50 PM   #45  
Started IP 3/12/12

S/C/G: 248.25/see ticker/130

Height: 5' 2"

So nice seeing everyones progress. Week three weight in on Wed and have lost a total of 12.25 pounds and 18.4 inches. So excited that this is working! I have not cheated and find it amazing that I have no urge to!!!
Closed Thread