Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2012, 03:26 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 164/161.8/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rissimo View Post
Thank you all so very much!! I am begining to feel thin and pretty like I used to. When I was younger I used to be a model, and I am begining to feel that I could do that agian (not that I would, cause I am getting too old). No I didn't smile very much at all, and now I can't stop. I love the way I am begining to look and feel. I am feeling so much better. I have more energy and I want to go out and do things with my husband again. I had gotten to the point that all I wanted to do is stay in the house and never go anywhere. That dress that I had on yesterday, DH bought that for me 15 years ago and had only worn it one time, and I was at least 20 pounds lighter than I am now. But I began to pack on the weight and never got to wear it again. I have had it hidden in my closet in hopes to get into it again and I had planned to give it away this year if I hadn't lost any weight, (before I started this plan). Good thing I kept it.

Thank you for the prayers and advice on my situation. It is really frustrating and I just want to find the person and string them up by thier toe nails and beat the living crap out of them. And then let anyone else they did this to, or anyone else who has had this done to them have a chance at them as well.

Dana-you and your husband are in my prayers. Keep us posted please.

I would like to thank each of you for your support, encouragement, scoldings, advice etc... since I have been coming here. You all are the best....I feel like I have another family. I don't think I would have made it this far if I didn't have you guys to talk to or to cry to. I honestly think we have one of the best support groups ever. Feelings may get hurt sometimes, and we may not always want to hear what gets said to us, but in the end, it is all said with love and encouragement because we do not want each other to fall or fail. We have all come to far for that to happen. In a nut shell.......................LUV YA'LL!!!!!!

Totally gorgeous photo!! Great work!
Old 04-03-2012, 03:28 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 200/200/120

Height: 5'2"

I am just curious if anyone else was getting close to their goal and there weight loss slowed down big time? I have been on P1 for a while and when I got to about 10 pounds away from goal it is like my weight loss slowed down A LOT! the first week was .75 pounds then the next week it was .25 pounds and this week it was 1.25 pounds. I am OP but I didn't know if anyone else had this happen!?!
Old 04-03-2012, 04:05 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 152/112/130

Height: 5'3.5"

rissimo, I am so sorry for your losses--both financially through the theft as well as the loss of your husband's friend. I have to agree with everyone else, you really look fabulous in your avatar photo.

DanafromAustin, my prayers are with you and your husband with respect to your health issues. Stay strong!

Congrats to tripmama, Hopeful in Canada and all the others on their scale victories. I had WI 4 today, was down another 2 pounds. Not much, but I'll gladly take it!
Old 04-03-2012, 05:10 PM   #64  
Started IP 3/11/2012

S/C/G: 300/see ticker/160?

Height: 5' 8"

Good job, MaggieD!

I lost 1.5 # at my WI today - less than I'd hoped for, but my inches are going down!!!

Keep up the good work, everyone!
Old 04-03-2012, 05:23 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 184/146/130

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Good Morning IPeeps,

Another beautiful morning here in Tennessee, and it supposed to be 85 again today. I am so enjoying this weather. It was a rough week last week. Wednesday I found a charge in my account for $1000.00 to WalMart.com that I did not do. I called the bank and they put a flag on it and told me that it would not go thru. Well Thursday morning I checked again and I had cleared and cleaned my account out and gave me a really good overdraft fee as well. I called WalMart.com and they found the order under my name and all they could tell me was that it went to MA. I had to fill out forms and send proof of my identity, police report and affidavid from the bank and after the review they will give me a report as to what was purchased and the address it went to. And who knows how long it will take. I still have not heard from a Investigator from the Sherriff's Department to investigate my report. I go to church with a Regional Manager of WalMart and I asked him if there was any way that he could go to there and find out anything and he said that with the new privacy laws he can no longer to that. But he did tell me that it went to either a business address or private address. That if it went to another store it would show on my bank statement as sitetostore not WalMart.com. I was so hopeing that it went to another store and he would beable to find out where and call them and have ther person arrested on site when they came to pick up thier order.

The bank stated that the charges were just on my debt card and they cancelled it and issued another one. I have no idea how they obtained my information, as I still had the card on me. And the bank is stating that it will take 10-14 days to get my money back. Needless to say I am having to call my creditors and explain what has happened and why I cannot pay them this week. And I don't know when I will have my money back. Geesh, you hear about this all the time and think that you are protecting yourself. It really sucks.

Then Thursday morning my husband gets a phone call that a good friend had passed away in his sleep the night before. And they don't know why. So last night we were at his funeral.

Needless to say it was not a good week at all and I wanted to give in last week and enjoy some oreo cookies and milk soooo bad, and some brownies I made for Ciera. But I didn't....which brings me to weigh in #20 and I am happy to report that another 3.2 pounds are gone.

Congratulations to all the losses so far and good luck to those who still have to weigh in. I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL OP DAY!!!
That is awful all you have gone thru this past week. Hope the bank thing works out alright, same thing happened to my account...not as much but it is an awful feeling.

Good for you for not eating the oreo's, it is hard not to turn to evil food like that when you are stressed. Excellent on the weight loss..........you are doing fantastic and you picture looks amazing.
Old 04-03-2012, 05:48 PM   #66  
started IP 2/25/12

S/C/G: 174/141.8/130

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeymom40 View Post
On a happier note. I got on the scale this morning and it said 159.5 it was so great to see the 150's. Albeit I was naked and I do plan one wearing clothes to my WI tomorrow I will be happy with any loss since I was out of town last week. I love this diet and want to thank everyone here for the support. I'm so glad I found this site. Special thanks to Wuv, you are more than inspiring!
YAY! That's great news. I just hit the 150's as well and was thrilled to see that new set of 10's too.
Old 04-03-2012, 05:57 PM   #67  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Good Morning IPeeps,

Another beautiful morning here in Tennessee, and it supposed to be 85 again today. I am so enjoying this weather. It was a rough week last week. Wednesday I found a charge in my account for $1000.00 to WalMart.com that I did not do. I called the bank and they put a flag on it and told me that it would not go thru. Well Thursday morning I checked again and I had cleared and cleaned my account out and gave me a really good overdraft fee as well. I called WalMart.com and they found the order under my name and all they could tell me was that it went to MA. I had to fill out forms and send proof of my identity, police report and affidavid from the bank and after the review they will give me a report as to what was purchased and the address it went to. And who knows how long it will take. I still have not heard from a Investigator from the Sherriff's Department to investigate my report. I go to church with a Regional Manager of WalMart and I asked him if there was any way that he could go to there and find out anything and he said that with the new privacy laws he can no longer to that. But he did tell me that it went to either a business address or private address. That if it went to another store it would show on my bank statement as sitetostore not WalMart.com. I was so hopeing that it went to another store and he would beable to find out where and call them and have ther person arrested on site when they came to pick up thier order.

The bank stated that the charges were just on my debt card and they cancelled it and issued another one. I have no idea how they obtained my information, as I still had the card on me. And the bank is stating that it will take 10-14 days to get my money back. Needless to say I am having to call my creditors and explain what has happened and why I cannot pay them this week. And I don't know when I will have my money back. Geesh, you hear about this all the time and think that you are protecting yourself. It really sucks.

Then Thursday morning my husband gets a phone call that a good friend had passed away in his sleep the night before. And they don't know why. So last night we were at his funeral.

Needless to say it was not a good week at all and I wanted to give in last week and enjoy some oreo cookies and milk soooo bad, and some brownies I made for Ciera. But I didn't....which brings me to weigh in #20 and I am happy to report that another 3.2 pounds are gone.

Congratulations to all the losses so far and good luck to those who still have to weigh in. I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL OP DAY!!!
Rissimo
So sorry for all you went through last week, But you stayed strong and stayed on Plan.. your a very strong, inspiring woman AND your new pic is beautiful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky7285 View Post
Hey All,

I weighed in and I lost another 4 lbs my Boyfriend lost 10lb we are both very happy with our results. BUT, by no means am I done I have lost about 30% of the weight I desired 16 pounds of the 53 i wanna lose so I have long way to go then i`m gonna keep it off

Woo !!! enjoy your day everyone!!
Great job. whooo hooooooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelbeangrl View Post
YAY! That's great news. I just hit the 150's as well and was thrilled to see that new set of 10's too.
WHOOOOO hoooooo CONGRATS!

Dana: I am so sorry for your news yesterday. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Last edited by Cadu; 04-03-2012 at 05:57 PM.
Old 04-03-2012, 06:13 PM   #68  

Good evening everyone, great day today, super busy at work so miss my IP snack, so I guess I get to have an evening snack
Not much to report, I have WI#4 with my coach tomorrow, thinking it is not going to be great, because I am having TOM issues.....just spotting here and there, so I have a feeling that will show on the scale. No big deal, I will take whatever because I still feel fabulous! Hope everyone has a great night. We are having a bit of a stinky night, my husband left the dog food bin open last night, and the two lovely's ate more then their share, so they have disgusting gas and the poops. Sigh.......we were up most of the night rotating them outside............good thing they are sooo friggin cute!!! Anyway, hope their tummies settle more tonight..........no dinner for them tonight! I have included a pic (hopefully) of the little thieves
Old 04-03-2012, 06:14 PM   #69  
WillSmashFat

S/C/G: 204/162/150

Height: 5'2.5"

Dana - will be sending positive thoughts your way.

Rissimo - you are looking beautiful. Progress pics are a great idea. I should take some.

WI today - down 0.8. I don't know why my losses are so little (.6 - 1.6). My coach doesn't get it either. I probably have damaged my metabolism from dieting for decades. But, on the NSV side, I am now able to fit into my Court robes from 22 years ago ( I am a lawyer/attorney) and am almost down to my pre-preg weight (19 yrs ago)!!
Old 04-03-2012, 06:18 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 202/167/135

Height: 5'1:

Have WI-5 tonight, hoping to see 3lbs. That seems to be about my average. Then heading off for a mini vacation with my daughter. I'm getting some extra packets to take along in case we get busy and miss a healthy dinner.
Old 04-03-2012, 06:21 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 202/167/135

Height: 5'1:

Wuv,
Love your new swimsuit pic. So darn cute
Old 04-03-2012, 06:56 PM   #72  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinawebb View Post
Wuv,
Love your new swimsuit pic. So darn cute
Thanks, Have fun on your mini vacation!!!...take lots of pics!!!!

I found this picture today on the net and thought of all of us smiling from all across the world!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg smiles.jpg (58.3 KB, 16 views)
Old 04-03-2012, 06:58 PM   #73  

WUV it is crazy the difference in you! I applaud you willpower to stick with it....amazing.
Old 04-03-2012, 07:00 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 170/168/145

Height: 5'4"

Smile

Hello All!
Weigh in #2 today.... down 3.4
for a total of 9.8 yay!

Now to read through today's posts and see what I've missed....
Old 04-03-2012, 07:31 PM   #75  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellycg102 View Post
WUV it is crazy the difference in you! I applaud you willpower to stick with it....amazing.
Thank you!!

I just looked at the Biggest Loser Challenge for this season and I won Honorable Mentioned with this total loss(-24 lbs., -8.79%). I have already signed up for the next one...lol..there were a few of us on the same team ....Miranda, myself and Pamela whom won the BIGGEST LOSER for the RED team!!!....we are all MELTING and shrinking people!!!!
Closed Thread