Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2012, 10:37 AM   #16  
Started IP 1/18/12

S/C/G: 186.5/127/130

Height: 5'

I had my Capital One MC comprised 2 x's and my credit union Visa once. Both times they called me to asked if I purchased the stuff (2 tv's at target and designer clothes!?) no way. Apparently they know my buying habits and are familiar with certain fraud type purchases. I never use a debit card for online shopping and they say you should never let it out of your site like when paying in a restaurant. Which I stopped using it for. Good luck Rissimo I'm sure your bank will resolve it. This is so common now a days. Condolences on the death of your friend. The same thing just happen to my husband's aunt last week. Her best friend died in a chair right after they hung up the phone after they were talking. You just never know when someone's timeis up. Sad.
Old 04-03-2012, 10:44 AM   #17  
Started IP 1/18/12

S/C/G: 186.5/127/130

Height: 5'

On a happier note. I got on the scale this morning and it said 159.5 it was so great to see the 150's. Albeit I was naked and I do plan one wearing clothes to my WI tomorrow I will be happy with any loss since I was out of town last week. I love this diet and want to thank everyone here for the support. I'm so glad I found this site. Special thanks to Wuv, you are more than inspiring!
Old 04-03-2012, 10:58 AM   #18  
started IP 1/23/12

S/C/G: 229.8/180/140

Height: 5 ft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icathinme View Post
I'm having some issues, and I'd like to reach out and see if anyone has gone through anything similar while on the diet. I've been having some woman problems for a while, and right before I started the diet I had a D&C. This fixed it for a couple months, but now I'm right back to where I started, and having the same issues as I had before the D&C. My main issue is my weight. I go up and down like a yo-yo. For example, yesterday I was up 7 pounds, today I'm down 4.5. I do this EVERY DAY, and can tell I'm retaining water, no matter how much I drink. I need to call my doctor today, but I know he's going to want to start me on hormones, and I'm worried about what it will do to my weight. Not only do birth control pills make me gain weight like crazy, but they also make me moody and give me horrible headaches. Everything else I can handle...but the weight fluctuations and weight gain that I assume will happen if I do hormones I'm really worried about!
Perhaps ask the Dr. if he would be willing to put you on a diuretic rather than the hormones. I've had swelling/water retention issues since having my kids and the diuretic has helped immensely.
Old 04-03-2012, 11:08 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 274/193/165

Height: 5' 6 1/2"

Rissimo--sorry about the friend's death and the thief. But girl, you LOOK fantastic. If you ever have the urge to cheat, put that dress back on and stand in front of the mirror. Great job--you are getting so close to goal!
Old 04-03-2012, 11:36 AM   #20  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Height: 5'10"

Talking Goals, goals, goals

I think I spied the whoosh fairy, can't wait to add a new biker getting closer to those 250s am getting excited
Old 04-03-2012, 11:45 AM   #21  
Cindy

S/C/G: 216/184/160

Height: 5' 6"

Good morning everyone;
After being on the plan for 8 weeks, I stepped on the scale this morning and am down 31 lbs. I can't believe it. I am like the incredible shrinking woman and loving every moment of it. People are starting to say nice things, I was afraid no one was noticing, but I think they are just afraid to say anything just incase I am losing because of sickness.... Anyways won't move my ticker until Saturday morning for the official WI. I love this program!!!!
Old 04-03-2012, 11:51 AM   #22  
Started IP 2/28/2012

S/C/G: 235-45%/192/130

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icathinme View Post
I had an I&D in until my D&C, and they had to take it out because it was causing inflammation.
Well crap! That is no good. Well I hope that your Dr's will find something for you soon. It's no good feeling that way! Good luck boo, and keep me posted. curious how it works out for you!
Old 04-03-2012, 12:04 PM   #23  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Rissimo sadly these credit card/bank account issues are all too common these days, and it's happened to us too. Starting to think cash really is king. I'm very sorry to hear about your husband's friend. You however look great and I know in times of stress we want to fall back on those comfort foods. Good job in resisting.

I'm strange in that when I get stressed I can't eat at all. This happened to me yesterday as it was an extremely stressful day. We found out yesterday my husband needs a heart procedure for a genetic condition we just found out about, and while in that appointment I got a call saying I need a needle biopsy for some calcification they found on my mammogram. I so didn't need that all in one day. I was a wreak yesterday, and just pretty much shut down. Today I'm doing better and know my husband and I will both be fine. Pain in the neck when life happens.
Old 04-03-2012, 12:07 PM   #24  

On a happier note I'm back from WI and I'm down another 4 pounds and 2 inches. Have a great OP day everyone.
Old 04-03-2012, 12:14 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 258/158/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rissimo View Post
Good Morning IPeeps,

Then Thursday morning my husband gets a phone call that a good friend had passed away in his sleep the night before. And they don't know why. So last night we were at his funeral.

Needless to say it was not a good week at all and I wanted to give in last week and enjoy some oreo cookies and milk soooo bad, and some brownies I made for Ciera. But I didn't....which brings me to weigh in #20 and I am happy to report that another 3.2 pounds are gone.

Congratulations to all the losses so far and good luck to those who still have to weigh in. I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL OP DAY!!!
Hang in there Rissimo! Sorry about your friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
On a happier note I'm back from WI and I'm down another 4 pounds and 2 inches. Have a great OP day everyone.
Great job, at least this is good news.
Old 04-03-2012, 12:20 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 177/145/145

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeful in Canada View Post
Good morning everyone;
After being on the plan for 8 weeks, I stepped on the scale this morning and am down 31 lbs. I can't believe it. I am like the incredible shrinking woman and loving every moment of it. People are starting to say nice things, I was afraid no one was noticing, but I think they are just afraid to say anything just incase I am losing because of sickness.... Anyways won't move my ticker until Saturday morning for the official WI. I love this program!!!!
That's fabulous! Sometimes people just don't comment because they don't want to be rude! But you will get lots of compliments in summer clothes if you keep this up!
Old 04-03-2012, 12:23 PM   #27  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rissimo View Post
Good Morning IPeeps,

Another beautiful morning here in Tennessee, and it supposed to be 85 again today. I am so enjoying this weather. It was a rough week last week. Wednesday I found a charge in my account for $1000.00 to WalMart.com that I did not do. I called the bank and they put a flag on it and told me that it would not go thru. Well Thursday morning I checked again and I had cleared and cleaned my account out and gave me a really good overdraft fee as well. I called WalMart.com and they found the order under my name and all they could tell me was that it went to MA. I had to fill out forms and send proof of my identity, police report and affidavid from the bank and after the review they will give me a report as to what was purchased and the address it went to. And who knows how long it will take. I still have not heard from a Investigator from the Sherriff's Department to investigate my report. I go to church with a Regional Manager of WalMart and I asked him if there was any way that he could go to there and find out anything and he said that with the new privacy laws he can no longer to that. But he did tell me that it went to either a business address or private address. That if it went to another store it would show on my bank statement as sitetostore not WalMart.com. I was so hopeing that it went to another store and he would beable to find out where and call them and have ther person arrested on site when they came to pick up thier order.

The bank stated that the charges were just on my debt card and they cancelled it and issued another one. I have no idea how they obtained my information, as I still had the card on me. And the bank is stating that it will take 10-14 days to get my money back. Needless to say I am having to call my creditors and explain what has happened and why I cannot pay them this week. And I don't know when I will have my money back. Geesh, you hear about this all the time and think that you are protecting yourself. It really sucks.

Then Thursday morning my husband gets a phone call that a good friend had passed away in his sleep the night before. And they don't know why. So last night we were at his funeral.

Needless to say it was not a good week at all and I wanted to give in last week and enjoy some oreo cookies and milk soooo bad, and some brownies I made for Ciera. But I didn't....which brings me to weigh in #20 and I am happy to report that another 3.2 pounds are gone.

Congratulations to all the losses so far and good luck to those who still have to weigh in. I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL OP DAY!!!
I was just going to message you today if I didn't see you post to check on you. Glad you are ok but everything that has happened to you sucks and sorry for your losses. Great job on handling the stress, You have grown in that department and are able to handle such things when they are thrown at you now WITHOUT food!!...You girl look INCREDIBLE in your new avatar....WOW!!!.....I agree with the other poster if you ever feel like cheating look in the mirror...WOW!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeymom40 View Post
On a happier note. I got on the scale this morning and it said 159.5 it was so great to see the 150's. Albeit I was naked and I do plan one wearing clothes to my WI tomorrow I will be happy with any loss since I was out of town last week. I love this diet and want to thank everyone here for the support. I'm so glad I found this site. Special thanks to Wuv, you are more than inspiring!
AWWWW thank you I want everyone to be successful on this plan and think POSITIVE things....no time in life for NEGATIVE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
Rissimo sadly these credit card/bank account issues are all too common these days, and it's happened to us too. Starting to think cash really is king. I'm very sorry to hear about your husband's friend. You however look great and I know in times of stress we want to fall back on those comfort foods. Good job in resisting.

I'm strange in that when I get stressed I can't eat at all. This happened to me yesterday as it was an extremely stressful day. We found out yesterday my husband needs a heart procedure for a genetic condition we just found out about, and while in that appointment I got a call saying I need a needle biopsy for some calcification they found on my mammogram. I so didn't need that all in one day. I was a wreak yesterday, and just pretty much shut down. Today I'm doing better and know my husband and I will both be fine. Pain in the neck when life happens.
Dana, I will be keeping you and your DH in my prayers that everything goes well for you. You are in better health than you were before so that is a positive note. Hang in there and stay positive everything will work out for you. I know its easier said than done but there is nothing you could do to prevent such things from happening. Y'all are strong and will get through this

Yesterday My mom text me to watch Dr Oz, they were talking about the Million dollar make over if you had loss a lot of weight. She didn't notice that is was for WW but I did go on the site and check out other shows they were looking for people. They did have one that if you loss over 100lbs they wanted to hear your story...SOOOOOO I wrote in telling him about mine. SO we will see what will happen. I think some of you also need to write in, maybe we could all go on the same show and tell them OUR stories and how IP has changed our lives....I think it would be a great show...don't y'all???...Then we could ALL MEET each other which would be AMAZING!!!!!
Old 04-03-2012, 12:31 PM   #28  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeful in Canada View Post
People are starting to say nice things, I was afraid no one was noticing, but I think they are just afraid to say anything just incase I am losing because of sickness
I think that is the case for a lot of us. Here I am down 79 pounds, and the only comments I get are from people who already know I am on a diet. I think others I only know casually don't say anything because they don't know what the reason is that I'm a lot thinner. I realized that yesterday when I met this woman for the first time, and in our conversation I mentioned I had lost a lot of weight. She wanted to know if I did it to lose weight or have I been sick. When she said that it made me realize that those I know only casually (and don't know I'm on a diet) may wonder the same thing, so better not to say anything at all.
Old 04-03-2012, 12:36 PM   #29  

Thanks Lisa, that means a lot. Thankfully my husband is lean and in great shape. As for me, well I know the odds are greatly in my favor that it's nothing and either way I know I will be just fine. Trying to stay positive; I just hate the waiting worst of all.

Last edited by DanafromAustin; 04-03-2012 at 12:36 PM.
Old 04-03-2012, 12:36 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 274/193/165

Height: 5' 6 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
[COLOR="Indigo"]
Yesterday My mom text me to watch Dr Oz, they were talking about the Million dollar make over if you had loss a lot of weight. She didn't notice that is was for WW but I did go on the site and check out other shows they were looking for people. They did have one that if you loss over 100lbs they wanted to hear your story...SOOOOOO I wrote in telling him about mine. SO we will see what will happen. I think some of you also need to write in, maybe we could all go on the same show and tell them OUR stories and how IP has changed our lives....I think it would be a great show...don't y'all???...Then we could ALL MEET each other which would be AMAZING!!!!!
That would be an AMAZING show! I can't wait to join the 100+ loser club! IP is fantastic as is this board and all of you! WUV, I hope they choose your story.
Closed Thread