Old 06-12-2012, 03:22 PM   #286  
it's my time to shine!

S/C/G: 240/150/145

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by capricious View Post
10 pounds a month is a pretty realistic expectation of IP if it is strictly adhered to (which obviously you're doing!)... So, I would fully expect that your 'dream' will be a reality if you do another month... Are you aiming for 135?

I am shooting for 140 (150 right now) with hopes that once I'm there I will have the ambition to go for my ultimate goal of 135. We shall see how I feel though!
Mom3LoveBugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 05:30 PM   #287  

S/C/G: 187/?/145

Height: 5'8"

You can do it! Just have to keep trucking...
I have roughly another 5 on Phase 1- I'm at 148 right now and would like to get to 142/ 143 before I start phasing off...
So I'll be here with ya!
capricious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 09:47 PM   #288  

S/C/G: 177/145/145

Sigh
I wish I could stick to it do well. But 146 is ok...I am thinking of trying phase 1 unil the end of June to see if I can inch it down closer to 140....this weekend will be the test!!!
Momto2cs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 02:59 PM   #289  

S/C/G: 169.8/135/135

Height: 5'-2" - 41 years old - 2015 Reboot: 165.4/136.0/135

Weekends are definitely the challenge. Mon-Fri- NO PROBLEM! But now that we are at goal / closer to goal, the weekends are total derailment. The urgency is not there and we are not totally in the throes of weight loss, so it makes it that much harder to justify staying on P1. I am right there with ya. I am going to need a mini-reboot next week.

This week seems to be one thing after another and I can't catch a day that doesn't have me eating off plan for something. I am not on P1, but I like to keep my eating clean during the week and save my "free-ness" for the weekend, but this week is doing me in. So next week will most likely have me doing P1 for quite a few days It is what it is, right? Sometimes life gets in the way of my eating, LOL!
jennydoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 06:56 AM   #290  
maintenance since 2/16/11

S/C/G: size 18 to 8...75 pounds gone

Height: 5'6"

Hey ladies...made it another week without stepping on the scale...stepped on this morning down 2.2 pounds...and I am stress free and definately liking myself alot more.

Been eating 2 eggs or a bar for breakfast
salad and meat for lunch
meat and veggie and fat for dinner
usually a snack...dark chocolate, yogurt, berries, or even ice cream (just a small serving).

But the weekends are a whole different bird.

I am literally on cloud nine because of the scale this morning. One more weigh-in before I leave for a 12 day vacation. I weigh on Friday or thursday next week.

I see everyone is in the same boat...great during the week...weekends are harder.
darbs7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 08:36 AM   #291  

S/C/G: 203/170/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennydoodle View Post
Weekends are definitely the challenge. Mon-Fri- NO PROBLEM! But now that we are at goal / closer to goal, the weekends are total derailment. The urgency is not there and we are not totally in the throes of weight loss, so it makes it that much harder to justify staying on P1. I am right there with ya. I am going to need a mini-reboot next week.

This week seems to be one thing after another and I can't catch a day that doesn't have me eating off plan for something. I am not on P1, but I like to keep my eating clean during the week and save my "free-ness" for the weekend, but this week is doing me in. So next week will most likely have me doing P1 for quite a few days It is what it is, right? Sometimes life gets in the way of my eating, LOL!
Quote:
Originally Posted by darbs7 View Post
Hey ladies...made it another week without stepping on the scale...stepped on this morning down 2.2 pounds...and I am stress free and definately liking myself alot more.

Been eating 2 eggs or a bar for breakfast
salad and meat for lunch
meat and veggie and fat for dinner
usually a snack...dark chocolate, yogurt, berries, or even ice cream (just a small serving).

But the weekends are a whole different bird.

I am literally on cloud nine because of the scale this morning. One more weigh-in before I leave for a 12 day vacation. I weigh on Friday or thursday next week.

I see everyone is in the same boat...great during the week...weekends are harder.
The weekends are hard for me as well but am happy right now with where I am. Great job on the 2.2 Darbs! I weighed in Tuesday night and was at the exact same weight I was last week and had lost 1.25 inches so I guess I'm doing ok. Going to maintain through the summer and then hop back on in the fall (hopefull
m3foster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 08:55 AM   #292  

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3foster View Post
The weekends are hard for me as well but am happy right now with where I am. Great job on the 2.2 Darbs! I weighed in Tuesday night and was at the exact same weight I was last week and had lost 1.25 inches so I guess I'm doing ok. Going to maintain through the summer and then hop back on in the fall (hopefull
I am maintaining for the summer too. I had done a reboot, but literally four days after I finished the reboot the scale shot up most of what I lost in the reboot (lost eleven...shot up about 7 and then 2 more). This happened to me one other time back in December. So I am just happy to maintain from here.

I am with you reboot in the fall if I am ready to commit to 3 months of perfect to drop more than a few pounds.

Cheers to us both maintaining all summer!
Old 06-14-2012, 11:30 AM   #293  

Stupid scales...I have been perfect since Monday, worked out every day for at least an hour and am up 2 pounds today! I am saying its water as I look and feel "thin"!

Maybe this will encourage me to keep this weekend under control! My kids have 2 football games, a birthday party, gymnastics, golf and fathers day this weekend. Maybe I will be too busy to eat!
Old 06-15-2012, 12:41 PM   #294  
it's my time to shine!

good morning,

how is your day going?

today I feel really hungry... not sure if it's because I had MMA training last night but I'm definitely not liking this... maybe I'm just bored?!

looking ahead, it's going to take me 4-5 weeks to lose 10 lbs and that seems so long... I need to dig deep and keep on keepin' on. I feel like I am missing out on summer right now though, know what I mean?
Old 06-16-2012, 03:07 PM   #295  

S/C/G: 162/132/130

Height: 5'3"

Finally back from conventions! Haven't stepped on the scale yet, but I know it will be up a bit. Not so much from what I ate, but traveling 7 and 8 hrs in a car - I can't drink much water or I will have to stop every 2 or 3 hours! Going to start back ph 1 on Monday!
rubyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 05:18 PM   #296  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom3LoveBugs View Post
good morning,

how is your day going?

today I feel really hungry... not sure if it's because I had MMA training last night but I'm definitely not liking this... maybe I'm just bored?!

looking ahead, it's going to take me 4-5 weeks to lose 10 lbs and that seems so long... I need to dig deep and keep on keepin' on. I feel like I am missing out on summer right now though, know what I mean?
Yup that is is why I gave in to just doing maintenance until fall...it was hard because I wanted to weigh more....let's see what September brings?

Hoping my weigh in Friday is good...I have been doing "summer" for 4 straight nights!
Old 06-17-2012, 05:29 PM   #297  
it's my time to shine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darbs7 View Post
Yup that is is why I gave in to just doing maintenance until fall...it was hard because I wanted to weigh more....let's see what September brings?

Hoping my weigh in Friday is good...I have been doing "summer" for 4 straight nights!

I may be joining you sooner then later, Darbs. I weighed myself this morning and I have lost nothing this week.... my official weigh in is tomorrow though. Not sure why my body has such an issue with getting into the 140's?!?! I guess it really likes the weight I am at. FRUSTRATING!

Fingers crossed your weigh in surprises you!!
Old 06-17-2012, 07:43 PM   #298  

Another weekend...another complete breakdown! Hubby wanted Chinese for fathers day. Will be paying for this all week! Sigh
Old 06-18-2012, 11:32 AM   #299  
it's my time to shine!

well, weigh in this morning and I GAINED 6 ounces.

so. damn. frustrating.
Old 06-18-2012, 02:25 PM   #300  

S/C/G: 187/?/145

What did you eat for supper last night Mom3? If there was anything with higher sodium you could very well be retaining water. As well... How are your 'movements'? If it's few and far between try adding in a fiber supplement in the morning... This can help get it more regular. Up your fat today and lower your sodium ( especially in the evening) and try stepping on the scale either tomorrow or the next day... I'm rooting for you to break into the 140's!! You are so, so close!
capricious is offline   Reply With Quote