Old 03-29-2012, 11:49 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 177/145/145

Height: 5'8"

Morning all! Hope the reboot ers are having a good day!
Momto2cs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:34 PM   #32  
maintenance since 2/16/11

S/C/G: size 18 to 8...75 pounds gone

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momto2cs View Post
Morning all! Hope the reboot ers are having a good day!
Off to a good one. Stomach bug...gone. Ketosis strong and hunger at bay.

2 meals 100% so far.
darbs7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:44 PM   #33  
Maintaining-March, 2011

S/C/G: 184/IP 175.6/133/130

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewmam View Post
You all are very inspiring to me, that even if I do gain some in the next year, I can do the things it takes to fix it. It's like having big sisters here! Or perhaps I should just say 'older' sisters...
"Older"? Aargh!!! How about we can be your "experienced" sisters?

Lynn
woolberger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 02:51 PM   #34  

Ha ha ha. Yes, not bigger or older, just more experienced sounds best, although I am 40, so I am probably older too!

Day 4 of 100% for me. I know my challenge will be staying away from the wine on the weekend, especially if we go out!

Otherwise I know I will keep going up and down 3 or 4 pounds every week.
Old 03-29-2012, 04:02 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 169.8/135/135

Height: 5'-2" - 41 years old - 2015 Reboot: 165.4/136.0/135

How are all of the reboots going? I am on a mini reboot after getting back from vacation. I started on Monday and am going until next Friday, then we go away again. When we get back, I will go back on P1. I toy with the idea of trying to get under 130, but haven't fully made the commitment.

Right now I am 1.8# over goal, so I am doing P1 trying to get back to goal and as close as possible to 132 (which is where I feel my best) before we head out of town for Easter. I know I will need to do some P1 days after that trip too.

I will keep up with maintenance through April, as we have a gazillion commitments. But I am thinking that come May, I just might commit to a full blown reboot and see if I can get to 125ish.

I don't feel out of control and my clothes still fit, but it would be nice to lose a little more since my stomach is not what I would like it to be. Originally my goal was 125, but when I got to 135, I was so happy with my losses and was at a really good place, so I decided to phase off. My coach even agreed with me. She told me to maintain here for awhile and then decide if I wanted to lose more. I guess I am still trying to decide
jennydoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 04:43 PM   #36  

The sad reality is that we all think we could be thinner. I wish there was a better gauge than the scale to tell us when to stop.
enjoy your trip! Some of us will probably still be here when you reboot!
Old 03-29-2012, 05:07 PM   #37  

Quote:
Originally Posted by woolberger View Post
"Older"? Aargh!!! How about we can be your "experienced" sisters?

Lynn
I agree..."more experienced" sounds better than older or bigger...whew!

Quote:
Ha ha ha. Yes, not bigger or older, just more experienced sounds best, although I am 40, so I am probably older too!

Day 4 of 100% for me. I know my challenge will be staying away from the wine on the weekend, especially if we go out!

Otherwise I know I will keep going up and down 3 or 4 pounds every week.
I got you by 2 years...so I am even OLDER...dundundun

The wine or vodka on the weekends is what kills me...then I make bad food choices. So I am trying to make it through two weekends without any alcohol and then I have a cheat planned for April 11th...some red wine and maybe some cheese and olives...going away for the night with my hubby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennydoodle View Post
How are all of the reboots going? I am on a mini reboot after getting back from vacation. I started on Monday and am going until next Friday, then we go away again. When we get back, I will go back on P1. I toy with the idea of trying to get under 130, but haven't fully made the commitment.

Right now I am 1.8# over goal, so I am doing P1 trying to get back to goal and as close as possible to 132 (which is where I feel my best) before we head out of town for Easter. I know I will need to do some P1 days after that trip too.

I will keep up with maintenance through April, as we have a gazillion commitments. But I am thinking that come May, I just might commit to a full blown reboot and see if I can get to 125ish.

I don't feel out of control and my clothes still fit, but it would be nice to lose a little more since my stomach is not what I would like it to be. Originally my goal was 125, but when I got to 135, I was so happy with my losses and was at a really good place, so I decided to phase off. My coach even agreed with me. She told me to maintain here for awhile and then decide if I wanted to lose more. I guess I am still trying to decide
Great job on the cruise maintenance. You look great never minimize the accomplishment.
Old 03-30-2012, 04:33 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 162/132/130

Height: 5'3"

Back from my trip - stayed at the same weight for the last 2 weeks while traveling. Only consolation - my muscle percentage has increased and fat percentage has decreased. At my last weigh in - weight was same, but I lost inches. Sometimes, I think I'm comfortable at this weight, then I think I really would like to drop 5-10 lbs. It's just hard to get totally back in that P1 frame of mind. Have a great weekend everyone!
rubyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 05:27 AM   #39  

Welcome back Ruby

How is everyone doing? One week perfect IP...wow first time I have made it past 4 days since I did a reboot in September for 13 days.

Doing great...in ketosis so no hunger. Starting walking/lifting again yesterday (I like to take the first 4-5 days off...because I never feel 100% myself).

Saturdays are always the test for me....so here's hoping to see this through. I still have not stepped on the scale..waiting for April 11th. That will be 18 days on protocol and hoping I am down around 8-10 pounds.
Old 03-31-2012, 01:03 PM   #40  

Okay due to a change in plans...changed my weigh-in....heading out of town for a fun time April8-11.
Old 04-01-2012, 12:59 PM   #41  

To be completely honest...this weekend was tough tough tough...but I made it through. Not a single cheat...I am on day 8 of 100% protocol. The most I have made it since entering maintenance Memorial Day of last year has been 4 days except I had a reboot in September for 13 days.

I am going for another 8 days and then I am taking 2 days off and then trying to do another 16 days and then I will take a day off for a wedding. Then I will try another 14 days. I know it is not ideal but I feel like it is the only way to get me back to my lowest weight.

How is everyone else doing? I feel if I commit to 2 weeks at a time than it is better than never commiting
Old 04-01-2012, 01:07 PM   #42  

I am not having a good weekend. Food wise I am good, but dh decided to have a couple drinks last night and I caved!
I think I should embrace 146-148 as my goal weight.
My size small Zumba pants came and they fit!
This is called justifying my mistakes! Sigh
Old 04-01-2012, 03:36 PM   #43  

Quote:
I am not having a good weekend. Food wise I am good, but dh decided to have a couple drinks last night and I caved!
I think I should embrace 146-148 as my goal weight.
My size small Zumba pants came and they fit!
This is called justifying my mistakes! Sigh
At your height that is a great weight...heck I would take that 3" inches shorter. I love size 8, but I did like size 6 better. Not sure I would like smaller, but willing to give it a shot.
Old 04-01-2012, 04:04 PM   #44  

I am a pretty easy 6 now. Can wear a 4 dress or pants, if they are wide leg.
The number on the scale does not relate to my size'
I am trying to appreciate how I look. But I find I am very self critical!
Funny-I remembers weighing 182 at the dr on day and thinking I still looked fine! It is so hard to see ourselves!
Old 04-01-2012, 07:09 PM   #45  

Quote:
I am a pretty easy 6 now. Can wear a 4 dress or pants, if they are wide leg.
The number on the scale does not relate to my size'
I am trying to appreciate how I look. But I find I am very self critical!
Funny-I remembers weighing 182 at the dr on day and thinking I still looked fine! It is so hard to see ourselves!
I forget most days what I look like until I see pictures of myself and then I am stunned at the change...did you see my before and after...I can't believe it when I see the pictures.

My goal will be to be in a very loose comfy 6 for the rest of my life, but I will take my 8's being loose and comfy like they had been for 8 months.