Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2012, 10:57 AM   #31  
Starting Over

S/C/G: 234/234/150

Height: 5 feet 4 inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Ok ok ok...ready??????.......I STAYED the SAME and LOSS 2 INCHES!!!!!!!.......can yall see the smile on my face??????..........so i am going to stay in phase 3 again this week!!!....woohooo!!!!!
Wonderful Job Wuv!!! Your doing amazing!
Old 03-13-2012, 10:58 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMolly View Post
Good morning everyone. My day just isn't started until I log onto 3FC and check in with my "fat chick" friends. Congrats to those with successful WI's this week and good luck to everyone else. I have been one of those every day weighers and Saturday I asked my husband to hide the scale from me and only let me have it on Saturday mornings. I know the success of IP is more than the number on the scale because I'm having to buy new clothes! Even my feet lost weight and I bought smaller shoes! Whodda thunk it? LOL

Have a great day everyone.
That made me smile, thinner feet. Thank heavans that didn't happen to me. I wear size 5 and it is hard enough to find that size anywhere.
Old 03-13-2012, 11:04 AM   #33  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Just back from my WI and down another two pounds for a total of 72 pounds and 48 inches lost!

It's funny because I was so focused on getting into onederland that I never really thought of what comes next. Now here I am close to the 180's and it really seems unreal to me. Now off to read what's happening to everyone else. Have a great Tuesday everyone and commit to yourself to stay 100% OP today, it's SO worth it.
Old 03-13-2012, 11:04 AM   #34  
Starting Over

Quote:
Originally Posted by rissimo View Post
Goooooooood Morning IPeeps:

Today is weigh in # 17 and another 3 pounds have bit the dust!!!!!!
I was a little worried about it because this week-end I was way off schedule with my eating, but I did stay OP the whole time.

Congratulations on all the losses so far and good luck to those who still have to weigh in.

to everyone!
Great Job Rissimo, keep doing that happy dance! and the pounds will keep coming off. Have a great week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripmama View Post
Good morning fellow losers-
I am ready for staying OP this Tuesday, how about everyone else?
Good Morning Tripmama, I'm with you as well, I wouldn't have it any other way!
Old 03-13-2012, 11:08 AM   #35  
Started IP 12/30/11

S/C/G: 160/125/130 Phase 4!!!

Height: 5'

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPdivajen View Post
Thanks for the encouragement, ladies - I'll take all I can get right now!

I've been overweight my ENTIRE life. I have no skinny pics to look back at and draw inspiration from. I have no clue what I look like without all this extra 'fluff'. And for the first time, I really can see this working. That this plan might actually be the one that makes the difference for me. And that's both insanely encouraging and terrifying at the same time!!
One day at a time. One pound at a time. Have fun with the new you you continue to see in the mirror even if you don't quite know her yet, you will. Welcome.

What kind of insulin issues are you having? Anything to be concerned about or just adjusting to the diet.

Quote:
He is a MAN, need I say more? they lose weight when they breathe I think.....lol....you are doing great, keep it up!
Yup...we pay the same amount and he loses twice as much as me. Don't get me started on dry cleaning, etc. etc.

Vivid dreams last night. A lot about choices. Sizes? Maybe fast food? And a cruise ship...hunh?

Have a great Tuesday everyone.

The board feels back to normal now. I think whatever happened needed to happen. It's so much easier to scan and I would think that it makes it a better experience for newbies.
Old 03-13-2012, 11:13 AM   #36  
The time is NOW!

S/C/G: 278.6/see ticker/175

Height: 5'3"

Congrats to everyone on their SVs & NSVs! I am hanging in there, staying OP after a horribly emotional weekend.

Heartfelt thanks to everyone for their prayers and support during this very challenging time for my family. It is very hard for me because I am very family-oriented and they are all on the East coast (NJ) and I am on the West coast and can not be with them right now.

Like I say about every difficult situation, "the only way around it is THROUGH it."

Wishing everyone a fantastic OP day.

Last edited by GemIAm; 03-13-2012 at 11:18 AM.
Old 03-13-2012, 11:14 AM   #37  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:

I ate out several times this week always relied on my trusted chef salad or chicken/steak salad with oil and vinegar. There is ALWAYS that to fall back on. When I would get my salad my friends would always say "you can eat all that?" I would still be eating and they were done with their food already, i was sitting and enjoying every bite that is for sure! And don't be disappointed with the gain, I gained a pound 2 weeks ago and I am getting ready to go WI now and expecting a gain since I did phase 3 this week so we will see short
That is why I am surprised when people say they don't "risk" going out to eat on IP. This choice is available at any type of restaurant. This was actual my eat out choice before IP. A real plus of the plan is how easy it is to eat out.

Good luck on your weigh in!

Pat
Old 03-13-2012, 11:25 AM   #38  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMolly View Post
Good morning everyone. My day just isn't started until I log onto 3FC and check in with my "fat chick" friends. Congrats to those with successful WI's this week and good luck to everyone else. I have been one of those every day weighers and Saturday I asked my husband to hide the scale from me and only let me have it on Saturday mornings. I know the success of IP is more than the number on the scale because I'm having to buy new clothes! Even my feet lost weight and I bought smaller shoes! Whodda thunk it? LOL

Have a great day everyone.
Not sure if my feet have gotten smaller, but they sure are back to a narrow width again, which makes my shoes feel more floppy on my feet.

Quote:
Hi all. Hoping i can join in?

Today is WI number two for me and I'm petrified. Had a great week one loss (-14!) but this week the scale at home doesn't seem to be my friend. I'm having all sorts of insulin issues as I start to reduce how much I'm taking and I'm afraid that's hurt me.

I know a loss is a loss and I should be thankful for whatever I do end up losing and I am - I really am! - but man, am I nervous!
Wow, 14 pounds the first week is amazing. I wouldn't be surprised if the scale didn't show much this week as your body really needs a week to catch up with its self. Hang in there and next week it will move again for sure. Awesome job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRinOttawa View Post
What an awesome attitude -- you're right, it's the conversation you wanted and that's what you got! I was planning to cancel on a dinner with a couple of girlfriends this week but I think I'll just do what you did instead. Thanks!
I eat out a lot, and really at most restaurants you can find something to eat. Just check the menu online before you go and then have fun with the girls.

Quote:
That this plan might actually be the one that makes the difference for me. And that's both insanely encouraging and terrifying at the same time!!
I've been on just about every diet out there, and this is the one that has made the difference. You are going to love Ideal Protein.

Quote:
Ok ok ok...ready??????.......I STAYED the SAME and LOSS 2 INCHES!!!!!!!.......can yall see the smile on my face??????..........so i am going to stay in phase 3 again this week!!!....woohooo!!!!!
Awesome Lisa. Just curious why your coach wants you to stay on phase 3 for another week. Enjoy your visit with your mom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patns View Post
That made me smile, thinner feet. Thank heavans that didn't happen to me. I wear size 5 and it is hard enough to find that size anywhere.
My daughter is also a size 5 and it's a pain for her to find shoes in her size. She now buys most of her shoes on Zappos for that reason. They also have free shipping and return which makes it even easier.

Some great WI's today everyone and it's so much nicer seeing the board more upbeat. Have a good Tuesday and I'm off to the gym.
Old 03-13-2012, 11:33 AM   #39  
Starting Over

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
Just back from my WI and down another two pounds for a total of 72 pounds and 48 inches lost!

It's funny because I was so focused on getting into onederland that I never really thought of what comes next. Now here I am close to the 180's and it really seems unreal to me. Now off to read what's happening to everyone else. Have a great Tuesday everyone and commit to yourself to stay 100% OP today, it's SO worth it.
Awesome Job!! I was the same way, I was so excited when I was finally out of the 200's and now I can't wait to see the scale hit the next set of numbers count down. It makes staying on plan and staying committed to IP so much more worth it when you see the numbers go down and the inches go down cause the scale and measuring tape doesn't lie.....Keep up the great work!!
Old 03-13-2012, 11:39 AM   #40  

S/C/G: 184/180/150

Height: 5'2"

Default not IP related Child related

My 19 year old had a exam for electrician apprentiship today. Please pray he passed even if he does not get the job please pray he passed he needs a self esteem boost.

Everyone have a great day.
Old 03-13-2012, 11:41 AM   #41  

S/C/G: 184/180/150

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post
Congrats on the loss Chrishas!

Good morning everyone. I woke up today "feeling" skinnier.
Have a great OP Tuesday !!
It amazes me how you can just wake up and know that you are skinnier it is the greatest feeling ever. Have a great OP day
Old 03-13-2012, 11:43 AM   #42  
Starting Over

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckyjo View Post
My 19 year old had a exam for electrician apprentiship today. Please pray he passed even if he does not get the job please pray he passed he needs a self esteem boost.

Everyone have a great day.
Sending prayers to you and especially to your son!!
Old 03-13-2012, 12:00 PM   #43  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Good for you!! Keep on smiling
Old 03-13-2012, 12:05 PM   #44  
Cindy

S/C/G: 216/184/160

Height: 5' 6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by patns View Post
Do you know that Saskatchewan does not change the time? Very smart people, makes me want to move one province to the east this time every year.
Come on over...the door is open !!!
Old 03-13-2012, 12:08 PM   #45  
Started IP 2/29/12

S/C/G: 188/174/140

Height: 5'7"

WI today - Week 2 - Lost 5.5 and 6.3" Feeling Great!!! Total 11lbs and 11.4 inches so far!
Closed Thread