Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2012, 08:49 PM   #61  
There I am!

S/C/G: 279/ticker/160

Height: 5'6"

Thank you so much everyone I appreciate all your help. I just got back from my walk, it is soooo nice outside. I hope these Spring like days stick around this time. I'm really working on increasing my water intake. I hope that is the problem because it's an easy fix. I envy you all that only have 20-30 lbs to lose I know I didn't get this way overnight and I won't lose it overnight so I'll just keep chugging along to get where I want to be and back to the life I once had and miss oh so badly. Thanks again
Old 03-12-2012, 09:23 PM   #62  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by thnknthin1 View Post
Thank you so much everyone I appreciate all your help. I just got back from my walk, it is soooo nice outside. I hope these Spring like days stick around this time. I'm really working on increasing my water intake. I hope that is the problem because it's an easy fix. I envy you all that only have 20-30 lbs to lose I know I didn't get this way overnight and I won't lose it overnight so I'll just keep chugging along to get where I want to be and back to the life I once had and miss oh so badly. Thanks again
Have faith in yourself...YOU CAN DO THIS....don't look at the ____total lbs you want to lose. Look at it in SMALL goals.....10lbs even 5lbs....Do you think when I started I would of though 44 weeks later I would of been 134lbs lighter?.....H*LL NO.....I didn't say to myself OMG I have to lose 150lbs, I said to myself you WILL lose it but you have to take it small one lb at a time and if I lose more then awesome! So don't look at the WHOLE final goal number, take it 10lbs at a time...I don't remember what your weight is but this is how I do it...Right now I am at 256 I want to get to 250 that is my NEXT goal, once I get there I will set my next goal to 240 and so on until I get to 200 then each time I get to my 10lb goal I buy myself a new charm for my pandora bracelet ...something to look forward too!!!!
Old 03-12-2012, 09:46 PM   #63  
There I am!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Have faith in yourself...YOU CAN DO THIS....don't look at the ____total lbs you want to lose. Look at it in SMALL goals.....10lbs even 5lbs....Do you think when I started I would of though 44 weeks later I would of been 134lbs lighter?.....H*LL NO.....I didn't say to myself OMG I have to lose 150lbs, I said to myself you WILL lose it but you have to take it small one lb at a time and if I lose more then awesome! So don't look at the WHOLE final goal number, take it 10lbs at a time...I don't remember what your weight is but this is how I do it...Right now I am at 256 I want to get to 250 that is my NEXT goal, once I get there I will set my next goal to 240 and so on until I get to 200 then each time I get to my 10lb goal I buy myself a new charm for my pandora bracelet ...something to look forward too!!!!
I'm currently at 242.....I do the same thing, set 10lb goals. I really like to see that middle number go down, it's a great feeling. 199 for me seems like a pipe dream right now. I've told myself when I reach that number as god as my witness I won't see 200's again. I have a pandora bracelet as well.....you just gave me a good reason to buy more charms! Thanks for your help!
Old 03-12-2012, 10:51 PM   #64  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
I'm currently at 242.....I do the same thing, set 10lb goals. I really like to see that middle number go down, it's a great feeling. 199 for me seems like a pipe dream right now. I've told myself when I reach that number as god as my witness I won't see 200's again. I have a pandora bracelet as well.....you just gave me a good reason to buy more charms! Thanks for your help!
WOOHOO!!!!....get a butterfly...it means freedom...you are FREE from the food CONTROLLING YOU! and then every time you think about cheating look at it and say OH NO....WUV would HURT me if I ate that......hahahahah.....I haven't taken my bracelet off since I started it!
Old 03-12-2012, 11:03 PM   #65  
There I am!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
WOOHOO!!!!....get a butterfly...it means freedom...you are FREE from the food CONTROLLING YOU! and then every time you think about cheating look at it and say OH NO....WUV would HURT me if I ate that......hahahahah.....I haven't taken my bracelet off since I started it!
Haha! I love it!
Thank you WUV!
Old 03-12-2012, 11:47 PM   #66  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
You will be surprised how fast the time flies by. I started at a weight just a little less than you and here I am six months later and 70 pounds less. It really can be a fun journey. Look how well you have done already.

Quote:
I'm currently at 242.....I do the same thing, set 10lb goals. I really like to see that middle number go down, it's a great feeling. 199 for me seems like a pipe dream right now. I've told myself when I reach that number as god as my witness I won't see 200's again. !
I also set 10 pound goals for myself and truthfully I really never think about my ultimate goal of 130. For me that feels like a pipe dream just like getting to 199 was, but I got on the scale this morning and mine said 193. The funny thing is I was so focused on getting to 199, I never really thought beyond that. Yet here I am now close to the 180's. It all seems so foreign to me. In the meantime I just focus on my next 10 pound goal, which is 185.
Old 03-13-2012, 12:17 AM   #67  

S/C/G: High-258/224.5/135

Height: 5' 4"

I have not lost what I think I should have on some weeks, and believe me I have picked my diet apart with a microscope trying to find something I can change. I definately keep my coach on her toes since I research and question everything. I guess I am a micro-manager by nature. The bottom line is, though, all the research has just confirmed what everyone says...follow the plan exactly and it will work. I know I need patience, but knowing it and doing it are two different things
Old 03-13-2012, 09:41 AM   #68  
There I am!

I did drink a lot of water yesterday and was up several times during the night I hope this kicks things into gear and gets me out of the 240's. I also ate more protein than I have been and it didn't make my weight go up which is a good thing. I'm going to keep up the water intake and add some more protein and see if this makes the scale move......'cause summer is around the corner and I'm tired of wearing pants in hot weather!
Old 03-13-2012, 10:07 AM   #69  

S/C/G: 143/120/120

Height: 5'1

At my WI's my coach always says my water is pretty low and I thought I drank A LOT during the day. Since then, i've been putting great effort into drinking at least 80 oz per day, which is 4 of my water bottles. Today will be day 4 of drinking 80 oz + each day!

One day at a time!!
Old 03-13-2012, 10:30 AM   #70  
There I am!

Do your coaches go over your food journals? All mine really does is weigh me, measure and give me my food for the week. I hope increasing my water will help with constipation. That has been a problem as well.
Old 03-13-2012, 10:44 AM   #71  

S/C/G: 143/120/120

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Do your coaches go over your food journals? All mine really does is weigh me, measure and give me my food for the week. I hope increasing my water will help with constipation. That has been a problem as well.
They havent been lately as it's been so busy and crowded at my clinic. They do my BMI which also measures my water levels. I'm hoping it helps too!
Old 03-13-2012, 11:17 AM   #72  
There I am!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassiR View Post
They havent been lately as it's been so busy and crowded at my clinic. They do my BMI which also measures my water levels. I'm hoping it helps too!
I wish mine did that! It would be nice to know how that is progressing each week as well.
Old 03-13-2012, 11:24 AM   #73  
Starting Over

S/C/G: 234/234/150

Height: 5 feet 4 inches

Quote:
My coach looks it over more so if I don't have a loss or if I have a gain to see if what I ate or if I should change anything up. I find increasing my water has helped alot with my weight loss, as I was told as well that I wasn't getting enough water and I thought I was drinking plenty, plus I drink decaf tea on top of that.
Old 03-13-2012, 11:27 AM   #74  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

My old coach (don't see a coach anymore) hadn't measured me since early october so i really have no idea of my inches lost since almost the beginning.

Good morning everyone. Well i feel less bloated today and was down 0.6 this morning but still up 1 since saturday. If this week is a low/no loss, i think i will try the 2 restricted then none for a week and then take it from there.

Have a great day everyone
Old 03-13-2012, 11:34 AM   #75  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Mine has never checked my journal (and I haven't filled one out really since the first month OP) since I loose almost every week. She weighs, measures, and checks my lean muscle mass and body fat, and then we discuss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkp888 View Post
My coach looks it over more so if I don't have a loss or if I have a gain to see if what I ate or if I should change anything up. I find increasing my water has helped alot with my weight loss, as I was told as well that I wasn't getting enough water and I thought I was drinking plenty, plus I drink decaf tea on top of that.
Water has been key for me too and made a difference. Plus on the BMI machine it shows I'm well hydrated.
Closed Thread