Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2012, 01:33 PM   #61  

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenniels View Post
mamacitaof2 - beautiful new picture, you look gorgeous!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischyff View Post
Wow, mamacita, you're numbers are awesome and since we started about the same time and same height and weight, I am hoping for the same kinda numbers tomorrow morning when I have weigh in #9 (was away last weekend). I was hoping #11 would put me in onederland and it looks like it may put you there too. Keeping my fingers crossed for both of us!
I will cross my fingers as well! We have very similar weighins! Good look with your WI!
Old 03-02-2012, 01:35 PM   #62  
Started IP 12/30/11

S/C/G: 160/125/130 Phase 4!!!

Height: 5'

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooselover View Post
I just got back from my first weigh in. Drum roll please.........................
I removed 8 pounds and 5.5 inches!!!! OMG I am so excited and ready for the next weigh in!!!!
Yayyyyyyyyyyy!!!
You are doing awesome.
Old 03-02-2012, 01:36 PM   #63  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Ok everyone, I have an hard road ahead the next three weeks. I am flying to Wyoming on Sunday (13 hours on planes and layovers) and will be there all week for work. Then I fly home Friday (another 13 hours). I will be home Satruday and then leave again Sunday morning for a 6 hour drive to Anchorage and then an overnight flight to Las Vegas. I will be in Las Vegas (my folks have a house there we will be staying at) for 10 days before we come home again. I bought 3 weeks worth of food to take with me and I am prepared in my mind. I am only on day 9, so I havn't eaten out yet. I know in Vegas we will be eating out once a day for sure. I am thinking Steak and Chicken with Salad and veggies???? Help from anyone who has traveled during IP would be greatly appreciated. And has anyone taken fresh vegetables on a plane with them???
After today's weighin you should be super motivated to stick with it and stay OP

Yes you can take your own veggies on the plane. And remember too you can mix your drinks in a bottle of water (wait maybe you can't take that on the plane). I might suggest getting a few extra packets- maybe soy nuts or puffs, to eat, just in case you get hungry or need an extra pack during your travels. Still remember to plan each day and stay OP- you can do it!
Old 03-02-2012, 01:40 PM   #64  
Tripmama

All the talk about clothes- got me motivated! I went in my closet and pulled out 2 pair of pants that I could get into, but they were very tight nad create quite the muffin top. Now they are hanging on hooks in my room where I can see them, I think they are 22s or 20s- I will have to check. Need to start somewhere in my mini goal making.
TGIF- have a great one- lose a pound for me!!!!
I will let you know how my WI goes this afternoon.
Old 03-02-2012, 01:41 PM   #65  

S/C/G: s176.5/c160/g130

Height: 5'3

Default Morning

Everyone is doing so well. You all deserve a pat on the back. Wuv: I noticed the big news on yesterday's thread but did not get a chance to comment. Amazing girl! Just awesome.

Today is DH's birthday and I'm baking him a cake with my girls. It's going to be hard resisting chocolate cake batter. Tomorrow we have friends in town so I'll be sipping water while everyone enjoys some cocktails. Boo!
Old 03-02-2012, 01:44 PM   #66  
started IP 01/03/2012

S/C/G: 238/ticker/148

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medic131 View Post
Oatmeal Cookies-(Phases 1-4)

1 Ideal Protein oatmeal packet
1 Ideal Protein butterscotch or chocolate pudding packet
1/8 cup rolled oats
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon Splenda or Stevia
a sprinkle of cinnamon, to taste
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 egg white
1 teaspoon vanilla
just enough water to get a cookie dough texture

Combine dry ingredients, then add the last 3 liquid ingredients to reach a cookie dough texture. Spray cookie sheet lightly with Pam olive oil spray and place 10 cookies on sheet. Bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for 5-10 minutes or until desired degree of moisture. Test center of cookie with toothpick to see if baked.
thanks!
Old 03-02-2012, 02:00 PM   #67  
Tripmama

Quote:
I just got back from my first weigh in. Drum roll please.........................
I removed 8 pounds and 5.5 inches!!!! OMG I am so excited and ready for the next weigh in!!!!
Awesome:ca rrot:

Also, I have been getting these mini cucumbers from Euro Fresh Farms that are yummy and very portable. Great traveling companions.
Old 03-02-2012, 02:27 PM   #68  
Started IP 2/23/2012

S/C/G: 192.2/142.4/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripmama View Post
Awesome:ca rrot:

Also, I have been getting these mini cucumbers from Euro Fresh Farms that are yummy and very portable. Great traveling companions.
I can't contain my excitement today!!!

Thanks for the tips. I doubt I will find those cucumbers here in Alaska, fresh produce in the winter is so awful here. I am looking forward to getting my green house started when I get back. My next weigh in is on my birthday
Old 03-02-2012, 02:29 PM   #69  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medic131 View Post
Oatmeal Cookies-(Phases 1-4)

1 Ideal Protein oatmeal packet
1 Ideal Protein butterscotch or chocolate pudding packet
1/8 cup rolled oats
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon Splenda or Stevia
a sprinkle of cinnamon, to taste
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 egg white
1 teaspoon vanilla
just enough water to get a cookie dough texture

Combine dry ingredients, then add the last 3 liquid ingredients to reach a cookie dough texture. Spray cookie sheet lightly with Pam olive oil spray and place 10 cookies on sheet. Bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for 5-10 minutes or until desired degree of moisture. Test center of cookie with toothpick to see if baked.
How many of these cookies can be eaten to count as one IP packet serving? Five since two packets are involved?
Old 03-02-2012, 02:39 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 298/248/190

Height: 6'2"

When I made the oatmeal cookies I think I remember making 8 cookies. They are thicker than I would have expected. Maybe not thicker but more cakey or muffin like. Not the regular cookie consistency. I counted half the recipe as a serving size.
Old 03-02-2012, 02:59 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 240/see ticker/180

Quote:
Whoo- hoo! That's fantastic!! I love hearing everyone's losses- it's amazing
Old 03-02-2012, 03:01 PM   #72  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamacitaof2 View Post
Thank you! I should take a new one...I just got my hair hi and low lighted last night. Don't even remember the last time I had that done, but thought it was a good reward for my progress so far!
Good for you- treat yourself!! Great reward for all the hard work!
Old 03-02-2012, 03:03 PM   #73  

Quote:
Originally Posted by slcrews View Post
Good Afternoon everyone. Staying OP 100%. Its been tough exspecially since I ordered girl scouts cookies from the girls at church before I started IP and they came in this past week. I told them to give them to my daughter and she hid them from me LOL. Then my son brings home 4 boxes of girl scout cookies and puts them in the refridgator.
I have to say I am proud of myself, I have not craved or wanted them.

I told my kids they better be gone fast or I was throwing them out.
I bought a pan of nanimo bar for company last week and forgot to use it... I've been pawning it off on anyone who comes over and I'm taking it to work next week for my coworkers to enjoy and me to avoid!!
Old 03-02-2012, 03:04 PM   #74  
professor hardy harr!

Height: 5"1.5 (don't forget the .5)

Hello all my fellow IP'ers

Happy to read all the posts today, everyone is doing great and looking even better. I loved the random pizza delivery story, sabotage'rs are everywhere mwahaha. Good on you for turning him away

I am a little emotional today, not for bad reasons but because of good ones. I had my week#11 WI today, down 6.6lbs!! I am so surprised by this, i went out partying on sat night (vodka, soda water and lime wedge drinks) the scale hadn't moved at all 2days ago. Some time in the last 2 days the woooshhh fairy must have made a visit lol

I am officially down 51lbs. This is double the amount i have lost on any other diet EVER. This diet has for the first time in my life let me see the light at the end of the tunnel. I can't wait to be of normal size and not feel so much social anxiety when im out with friends. The thought of this going away someday soon has me crying a little. Pathetic i know but for the 1st time in many years i don't feel hideous.

Of course that was all just my pointless ramblings but i gotta share them with someone lol Thank you all for being some of the most important ears on this journey <3 <3 <3

Much love
Candy from Canada
Old 03-02-2012, 03:38 PM   #75  
Started IP 10/13/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Journey36 View Post
I have never thought if it that way.... "discipline is a muscle". I try to take each challenge/ craving/ temptation as they come and each is an individual victory. I usually feel it's always a sacrifice I've made to not cheat... I'm now going to put a positive spin on it. I'm not missing out- I'm gaining strength... And each time it will get easier, not harder. Thankyou for this insight!!

love that saying.... taking each challenge/craving/temptation as an individual victory - great way to look at it !
Closed Thread