Alternative products that are the SAME as IP products

You're on Page 3 of 9
Go to
  • Quote: I see what bispassport is trying to do...

I'm in the midst of researching and trying to place my first nashua order. It would be nice to have a reference list to use to make the decision of which IP products to continue buying and which are the same but cheaper online.

Personally i love the caramel nut bar and chocolate drink mix from IP. I see from the forum that the nut bar tastes the same(yay!) but am still to find out if the choco drink mix tastes the same, even if the nutritional info matches the IP specifications.

I'm guessing what she wants is to have people who have bought the alternative products to chime in and list the products that made them say - "Yeah, that tastes just like the IP one, i couldnt tell the difference!"

Anyone have an answer to the choco drink mix alternative yet?? Getting ready to place my first alternative order and really like the IP choco drink mix so wanted to get something comparable.
  • Quote: I see what bispassport is trying to do...

I'm in the midst of researching and trying to place my first nashua order. It would be nice to have a reference list to use to make the decision of which IP products to continue buying and which are the same but cheaper online.

Personally I love the caramel nut bar and chocolate drink mix from IP. I see from the forum that the nut bar tastes the same(yay!) but am still to find out if the choco drink mix tastes the same, even if the nutritional info matches the IP specifications.

I'm guessing what she wants is to have people who have bought the alternative products to chime in and list the products that made them say - "Yeah, that tastes just like the IP one, i couldnt tell the difference!"
    Anyone find the perfect copy of the IP Carmel Nut Bar? I have ordered a Proti-Diet bar that was dry and cardboard tasting, but I don't know the difference between Proti-Diet and Proti-Thin. I would try the Proti-Thin Caramel Nut Bar but I am a little gun shy.
  • Quote: Anyone find the perfect copy of the IP Carmel Nut Bar? I have ordered a Proti-Diet bar that was dry and cardboard tasting, but I don't know the difference between Proti-Diet and Proti-Thin. I would try the Proti-Thin Caramel Nut Bar but I am a little gun shy.
    From Nashua it is exactly the same bar (Proti-thin) that you get at your clinic...same wrappers, numbers, etc.
  • I find Proti-Diet products awesome too! Wayy cheaper and yummy and comporable! However Ive heard IP has the best choco drink out right now
  • Quote: Anyone find the perfect copy of the IP Carmel Nut Bar? I have ordered a Proti-Diet bar that was dry and cardboard tasting, but I don't know the difference between Proti-Diet and Proti-Thin. I would try the Proti-Thin Caramel Nut Bar but I am a little gun shy.
    Proti-thin is the exact same even the wrapper! Yummm I was so excited by this discovery
  • Quote: I know that there were some spread sheets compiled awhile ago, not sure if they are exactly the same as IP but here is the link for you:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...deas-tips.html
    Your progression pictures are great!
  • Thank you to everyone that has provided identical IP products available at other resellers. I want to use the IP quality where possible (well, they tell us it is high quality, but who knows) and this makes my selections much easier!

BTW, this practice is what is called "Private Labeling" and is what they do with grocery store brands, most mineral makeup, most doctors' skincare lines, etc. One company makes the product, sells it to a bunch of other companies, and they all get their own outside packaging with their own brand name on it. But the insides are still the same!
  • I'm in love with IP's Double Chocolate Bars. Does anyone know of an alternative product??? TY!!!
  • Quote: I understand what she is asking.... I am of no help as I have only ever used alternatives though!
    Hi,

With IP I know there are some restrictive items that you can only have once a week due to its high in carbs. Do you mind sharing the specific altertnative products you use and how often you have them? I know with IP you dont really count calories rather count the carbs and sugar. So using alternative products how much carbs and sugar can you have daily?
  • Quote: Hi,

With IP I know there are some restrictive items that you can only have once a week due to its high in carbs. Do you mind sharing the specific altertnative products you use and how often you have them? I know with IP you dont really count calories rather count the carbs and sugar. So using alternative products how much carbs and sugar can you have daily?
    Restricted products are 8 carbs and over. You can have them once a day not once a week.
    If you follow the IP protocol sheet exactly you are having about 30 to 40 carbs a day. I don't know what the sugar counts are.
  • Quote: Restricted products are 8 carbs and over. You can have them once a day not once a week.
    If you follow the IP protocol sheet exactly you are having about 30 to 40 carbs a day. I don't know what the sugar counts are.
    Thanks for the info. So I think 4 cups of veggies has roughly 20g of carbs, so I have 20g (roughly) of carbs that I can use towards alternative products. Is this correct?
  • Hi. Is this something that I could add to my diet? It has 0 carbs 0 fats ) sugar

http://www.supremegreens.com/Vita-Wh...preme%20Greens
  • At Dr. Bernstein's, they have the exact same ready-to-drink vanilla and chocolate shakes as IP (6 for $12), as well as the same Vanilla Peanut bars (7for $16).
  • Can you buy Dr. Bernstein's stuff in the US?
  • Quote: At Dr. Bernstein's, they have the exact same ready-to-drink vanilla and chocolate shakes as IP (6 for $12), as well as the same Vanilla Peanut bars (7for $16).
    I have tried goin to their site and am having no luck in ordering the drink. This is probably sold in Canada and not available in the US. It looks identical to the IP drink.