Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2012, 10:50 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 183/181/145

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by le506 View Post

Weigh-In#3 this morning and I lost 5lbs! (or as I like to think of it, one of those gross fat models)
YEA

WI#1 -4.2, WI#2 -3.0

for every 5lbs lost
Old 02-22-2012, 10:51 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 197/175/150

Another thing that I have noticed since starting, is being conscious of self. Many of us have rushed around our entire lives, sorting everyone else out, be it friends or families. I cannot remember a time when my needs(IP diet protocols) have been front and center. We've always been too busy for self. Well that is changing. I wake up days thinking about different ways to fix food I want to eat, I think about my water intake, etc. in so many ways, this is a journey of getting in touch with one's own self.
Old 02-22-2012, 11:07 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 149.6/137/120

Height: 4'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by willsmashfat View Post
Had my first weigh in last night. I am 6 LBs lighter!!
I read over the recipe threads for hours on Monday.
I bought different packets for this week so I can make pudding cakes, cereal pancakes, potato soup - can't wait!
I made the cauliflower and leek soup "mashed potatoes" yesterday. They were delicious!
I made the butterscotch pudding cakes last night for breakfast this a.m will try soon. Have a great OP day, sisters!
Great Job!!! Way to go!
Old 02-22-2012, 11:12 AM   #34  
strated IP Sept.26 2011

S/C/G: 266/173.8/180

Height: 5'9

Morning! Well I was so jealous of Wuv riding her bike that I hopped on my stationary one and was so surprised that I could do it for 45 minutes and still felt like I had energy to spare! What an amazing feeling and losing 70lbs will do! Can't wait until all our snow melts and get out on the road.
GL on all the WI's and NSV's today. Have a great OP day
Old 02-22-2012, 11:14 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 195/188/140

Height: 5'8"

Oh happy day! I am finally in the 160s.Keep up the good work everyone. Reading everyone's posts helps keep me motivated. Thank you!
Old 02-22-2012, 11:18 AM   #36  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Height: 5'10"

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by idealpromom View Post
Morning everyone
WI this morning and for some reason... nervous. I have really amped up my exercising so I am hoping for a good number.

Wishing everyone a wonderful day!
Hope your day and WI are wonderful too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducksmy View Post
I too stuggle with the cost descions....BUT I know that I am spending way less than I would if I were making regular lunches or eating out! YOU ARE WORTH IT! The rising cost of health care because of being overweight and easy foods make this affordable! You got this!
You are worth it. I didn't think twice about a Chai Latte and breakfast burrito two or three times a week before IP and those increased my monthly costs and inches around my waist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducksmy View Post
Happy Hump day!
Feeling really good this AM...... Can't wait to kick this day in the shins! I am gonna be OP are you? We can do this! My body is shrinking and I LOVE it!
I feel so empowered, my whole attitude is changing. I feel strong and capable.
Love and peace to you all!
I love shrinking bodies. Mine is shrinking too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by willsmashfat View Post
Had my first weigh in last night. I am 6 LBs lighter!!
I read over the recipe threads for hours on Monday.
I bought different packets for this week so I can make pudding cakes, cereal pancakes, potato soup - can't wait!
I made the cauliflower and leek soup "mashed potatoes" yesterday. They were delicious!
I made the butterscotch pudding cakes last night for breakfast this a.m will try soon. Have a great OP day, sisters!
You too sista

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyMommy View Post
Whew!! Just looked at my last post and I am feeling wordy this morning! Lol, I guess it's because I slept in a bit and didn't talk with hubby before he left for work. I've got to get my words out somehow! Lol!

Had one of those strange dreams this morning. I was at some kind of buffet / banquet and had a plate loaded with fresh strawberries, a biscuit with a touch of gravy, and some cheese. Actually (aside from the gravy of which there was only about a tablespoon, and the biscuit that I don't think was whole wheat) it wasn't a horrid breakfast. That's the first dream I've had where I wasn't completely gouging myself on some horrid food. Maybe that means some of my inner dialogues have changed? I hope so because I can tell you this right now, I am never going back to the way I was!!

Hope everyone has a great day today!! I have my RTD Mango all ready to go, and I'm planning on a semi early lunch (bar + sliced peppers) while I'm folding laundry and watching The Biggest Loser. I'm a dork!

Also, I'm hoping to make it to Target today to get a replacement water bottle. Mine bit the dust yesterday when it fell out of my purse and cracked and I can't see being able to keep up with my water consumption without it Any suggestions on your favorite? I just tried a Bobble recently and didn't like it (took forever to get the water out!) this was a Contigo which I liked because it sealed but still opened completely to let the water out; however, I won't be making it across town to get another one today.

Congrats!! That's awesome!!
Thanks for the words and the planning
Old 02-22-2012, 11:20 AM   #37  

S/C/G: 182/136.4/130

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tle1103 View Post
Good morning! Today makes day 3 for me! I am doing well and hope that everyone else is. This evening I will have another scan of my calf where the tumor was. Please say prayers that I will get a "no evidence of disease" (NED) results. I will also have to have another scan of my lungs on March 3rd.
You are in my thoughts - NED all the way!!!!!!!
Best of Luck from Canada!
Old 02-22-2012, 11:26 AM   #38  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimcoachmomma View Post
Does anyone know how I get a ticker???
You get your ticker after you are a member of the site for 20 days and have posted 20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by parislady40 View Post
Another thing that I have noticed since starting, is being conscious of self. Many of us have rushed around our entire lives, sorting everyone else out, be it friends or families. I cannot remember a time when my needs(IP diet protocols) have been front and center. We've always been too busy for self. Well that is changing. I wake up days thinking about different ways to fix food I want to eat, I think about my water intake, etc. in so many ways, this is a journey of getting in touch with one's own self.
I bought this up yesterday as well, Now we stop and think about what WE are going to eat and what WE have to do each day before we think about everyone else's needs. I used to hurry up and rush to do things quick and fast now I just take my time and think about it first then do it....IP changes everything about you....image, self control, thoughts and ways....I LOVE IT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazzledmom04 View Post
Morning! Well I was so jealous of Wuv riding her bike that I hopped on my stationary one and was so surprised that I could do it for 45 minutes and still felt like I had energy to spare! What an amazing feeling and losing 70lbs will do! Can't wait until all our snow melts and get out on the road.
GL on all the WI's and NSV's today. Have a great OP day
LOL.....I went for my 3 mile ride that first day and the weather has been horrible ever since. Maybe its mother nature's way of saying, what in the world is she doing riding a bike?....hahaha....its suppose to rain for the next few days then clear up, at least I am hoping it will.

Had my WI #43 today and down another pound. NO inches though, its like my body has stopped losing the inches but that is ok, I know they will come off eventually. Moving on to next week with a smile though so all is good on my home front....what about yours?
Old 02-22-2012, 11:29 AM   #39  
Gotta keep trying!

S/C/G: 285/ticker/150.

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
You get your ticker after you are a member of the site for 20 days and have posted 20 times

I bought this up yesterday as well, Now we stop and think about what WE are going to eat and what WE have to do each day before we think about everyone else's needs. I used to hurry up and rush to do things quick and fast now I just take my time and think about it first then do it....IP changes everything about you....image, self control, thoughts and ways....I LOVE IT!

LOL.....I went for my 3 mile ride that first day and the weather has been horrible ever since. Maybe its mother nature's way of saying, what in the world is she doing riding a bike?....hahaha....its suppose to rain for the next few days then clear up, at least I am hoping it will.

Had my WI #43 today and down another pound. NO inches though, its like my body has stopped losing the inches but that is ok, I know they will come off eventually. Moving on to next week with a smile though so all is good on my home front....what about yours?
Hahaha at you about the bike and weather :P That's too funny.

Awww! I'm so proud of you for keeping your spirits up! You know how well the program works & you're right that it will come off eventually and plus you're getting sooooo close to goal! ;D
Old 02-22-2012, 11:31 AM   #40  
Gotta keep trying!

Good morning/noon everyone
Hope your week is going well!
Sorry I haven't been around much, been trying to get the last of my last work hours in so I can just be DONE with it already!

This week is going good so far, just hanging in there & staying OP . Over 6 weeks now, soooo crazy! It's flying by & i'm loving it! My 20's are getting baggy now, that's a good sign right? haha.
Old 02-22-2012, 11:39 AM   #41  

Height: 5'0"

Sounds like you are getting a taste of our Washington State weather Wuv!! I get so tired of dark days and rain. I'm headed to Fremont. Nothing stops the bikers there. It's always a challenge driving through there and avoiding the bicyclists. They're crazy.
Old 02-22-2012, 11:47 AM   #42  

S/C/G: 132/124.6/110

Height: 5'4

Good morning everyone,

I have a quick question. I am on day 3 and I am starving all of the time! :/ Last night I was so ravenous when I got home from school around 9:30pm (I stayed OP all day) that I just had to eat a plain piece of chicken breast. I didn't put anything on it except sea salt. Do you think this is ok? I know some people say it is ok to have an extra packet in the beginning when you are adjusting but I am trying to stretch my packets as far as possible due to cost. I can get chicken breast in bulk a lot cheaper than I can get packets. I am worried that extra piece of chicken will be detrimental and I wont see the same results. Any advice?
Old 02-22-2012, 11:48 AM   #43  

S/C/G: 197.5/143.2/145

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newchapter View Post
Oh happy day! I am finally in the 160s.Keep up the good work everyone. Reading everyone's posts helps keep me motivated. Thank you!
Congrats! I can't wait until.I see the 160s!
Old 02-22-2012, 11:50 AM   #44  
Gotta keep trying!

Quote:
Originally Posted by des1187 View Post
Good morning everyone,

I have a quick question. I am on day 3 and I am starving all of the time! :/ Last night I was so ravenous when I got home from school around 9:30pm (I stayed OP all day) that I just had to eat a plain piece of chicken breast. I didn't put anything on it except sea salt. Do you think this is ok? I know some people say it is ok to have an extra packet in the beginning when you are adjusting but I am trying to stretch my packets as far as possible due to cost. I can get chicken breast in bulk a lot cheaper than I can get packets. I am worried that extra piece of chicken will be detrimental and I wont see the same results. Any advice?
It won't be detrimental lol. Sometimes your body may need a little extra [in my own personal opinion]. Sometimes I'm EXTRA hungry, so I eat some more protein either for dinner or some for lunch on TOP of the 8oz and I've had great results thus far. Just watch your sodium and you should be fine, I think it's a-okay to have a little extra, not DOUBLE by any means; but some is fine Also, do you eat egg whites? You can scramble them or even boil them for some more "filling"-ness and they're freebies [in moderation of course] but I eat them when I feel like I could eat the house up LOL.

Are you eating a restricted?
Old 02-22-2012, 11:52 AM   #45  

S/C/G: 197.5/143.2/145

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by des1187 View Post
Good morning everyone,

Egg whites would be a better choice, or an extra packet.
Closed Thread