Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2012, 01:15 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 139/120.2/118

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by slcrews View Post
Just to let you guys know that you are encouraging. I see post made by you and how far you have come, YEA I hoping that I can stay OP and get there also. I'm only 1 1/2 week into the IP program, so hoping to stay on track. I feel hungry
There are so many ways to stay on track! If you're hungry,
-make some tea,
-have some celery or cucumbers (our coach said these are free to have anytime in any quantity),
-if you're having restricteds break it up during the day...have some midmorning and then some early afternoon,
-have some of your veggies midmorning and/or early afternoon; you don't have to have 2 cups only at lunch or only at dinner,
-have your salt in your water...I use to HATE the salt but it's amazing how it does make you feel better when you need it and now I think of it as a soup...sounds crazy but it works for me anyway
-read a book,
-get busy on something to take your mind off hunger,
-go for a 10-15 minute walk

Hope some of those ideas are helpful but there are tons of things to do to keep you on track! You can do it!
Old 02-15-2012, 01:21 PM   #77  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by SewingMomma View Post
Finally got to weigh-in...down 4 pounds for a total of 44.2 lost! I making a new mini-goal! My birthday is next month, and I want to be half-way to my goal by then. Totally doable!
Wow, another great WI for you. The way you loose you should have no problem making your mini goal next month.
Old 02-15-2012, 01:25 PM   #78  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

When I hit onederland, which hopefully will be next week I told myself I would post my before and current picture. So someone tell me how to do it as I am technically challenged.

TIA...
Old 02-15-2012, 01:28 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 183/181/145

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodEatsandWine View Post
There are so many ways to stay on track! If you're hungry,
-make some tea,
-have some celery or cucumbers (our coach said these are free to have anytime in any quantity),
-if you're having restricteds break it up during the day...have some midmorning and then some early afternoon,
-have some of your veggies midmorning and/or early afternoon; you don't have to have 2 cups only at lunch or only at dinner,
-have your salt in your water...I use to HATE the salt but it's amazing how it does make you feel better when you need it and now I think of it as a soup...sounds crazy but it works for me anyway
-read a book,
-get busy on something to take your mind off hunger,
-go for a 10-15 minute walk

Hope some of those ideas are helpful but there are tons of things to do to keep you on track! You can do it!

Thank you, I am at home, working on school work, I will have to try breaking up the veggies. I have restricted like 3 times a week. I wanted to keep them to a limit.
Old 02-15-2012, 01:32 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 225/225/140

Height: 5'3.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Just got back from my 42 WI another pound bites the dust!!!!!....lol

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are doing awesome and looking awesomly hot as well!! You have such a pretty face. Keep up the good work. you are a BIG inspiration to us!
Old 02-15-2012, 02:39 PM   #81  

S/C/G: 274/193/165

Height: 5' 6 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly ann View Post
Queen - sounds like a good theme song for us!
Just make sure you refer to us as thin women who like to listen to Queen! For me Queen refers to size--or at least they used to refer to us as Queen Sized!
Old 02-15-2012, 02:45 PM   #82  

S/C/G: 274/193/165

Height: 5' 6 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SewingMomma View Post
Finally got to weigh-in...down 4 pounds for a total of 44.2 lost! I making a new mini-goal! My birthday is next month, and I want to be half-way to my goal by then. Totally doable!
Way to go! You can definitely make the half-way mark
Old 02-15-2012, 03:00 PM   #83  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

WOOHOO!!!!!!....just got back from riding 3 MILES on my BIKE on the beach....WOOHOO!!!!!...my legs are like what the **** are you doing to us but I feel great!!!!
Old 02-15-2012, 03:34 PM   #84  

S/C/G: 209/157/157

Height: 5'7"

WI today! After a 4 pound loss last week, still lost 1.2 pounds today!!

I'm down 32 pounds in 10 weeks! I'm still in disbelief when I get on the scale.

Can't wait to see what the next week brings.

Have a good week everyone!
Old 02-15-2012, 03:57 PM   #85  
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Just got back from my 42 WI another pound bites the dust!!!!!....lol
Great job Wuv!!! Wow, your pictures really tell the whole story! You look fantastic!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slcrews View Post
Just to let you guys know that you are encouraging. I see post made by you and how far you have come, YEA I hoping that I can stay OP and get there also. I'm only 1 1/2 week into the IP program, so hoping to stay on track. I feel hungry
The great thing is that if you stick to the program 100 percent, the weight will come off. Some weeks the pounds drop faster than others, and some folks lose slower than others, but the weight does come off. Just hang tough. Hot tea really helped me those first two weeks. I don't get too hungry between meals these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
Wow, another great WI for you. The way you loose you should have no problem making your mini goal next month.

I hope so. I keep waiting for the weight loss to slow down. I usually have two really big weeks and then one low-loss week. I just can't believe that I've lost almost 45 pounds in less than 3 months. This was my week 11 weigh-in. If you'd told me a year ago that I could do this, I'd wouldn't have believed it. Ideal Protein is just so great if you stick to it and don't cheat. I have a friend who started way before me and hasn't lost nearly as much because she cheats all the time.

I am so grateful that my doctor recommended IP to me. I was killing myself with food. I feel like I have a new lease on life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamelama View Post

WI today! After a 4 pound loss last week, still lost 1.2 pounds today!!

I'm down 32 pounds in 10 weeks! I'm still in disbelief when I get on the scale.
Yippee!!! Great job!

Last edited by SewingMomma; 02-15-2012 at 04:07 PM.
Old 02-15-2012, 04:08 PM   #86  

My cousin who cheats all the time has been at 215 for 10 weeks now...he gains then loses then gains then loses.....he just dont' get it!!...CHeating will NOT get you to your goal. He wants to get to 180....I will get to my goal of 200 lossing 51 more lbs before he loses his 35lbs. IF he wouldn't cheat he could have been at his goal already!!
Old 02-15-2012, 04:29 PM   #87  

S/C/G: 190/176.2/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
My cousin who cheats all the time has been at 215 for 10 weeks now...he gains then loses then gains then loses.....he just dont' get it!!...CHeating will NOT get you to your goal. He wants to get to 180....I will get to my goal of 200 lossing 51 more lbs before he loses his 35lbs. IF he wouldn't cheat he could have been at his goal already!!
It's amazing how some people don't get it! I know phase 1 is restrictive and uncomfortable, but you'll get used to it and get to phase 3 where you get to incorporate a delicious breakfast all that much sooner!
Old 02-15-2012, 04:47 PM   #88  

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyMommy View Post
It's amazing how some people don't get it! I know phase 1 is restrictive and uncomfortable, but you'll get used to it and get to phase 3 where you get to incorporate a delicious breakfast all that much sooner!
I know, I just shake my head every Wednesday when we weigh in, then throw my hands up....DRIVES me BONKERS!!!.....lol
Old 02-15-2012, 05:51 PM   #89  

S/C/G: 337/164/160

Height: 5' 6.5" ('cuz the .5 counts!)

Had my WI today - looks like adding a little bit of extra protein last week kicked my body into high gear - lost 6.8 pounds - go me!

I tried the lemon puffs today - some were way too sweet, some didn't seem to have any flavor. Weird. I think I will stick to the chocolate items.

Wuv - a new bike is so exciting! I am jealous hearing of your ride at the beach. We will warm up here soon enough and you have given me an idea of what to ask for for my birthday. Since I never ask for anything besides a hug & a kiss and some flowers, my DH might fall over when I tell him. Can I count picking him up off the floor as exercise?
Old 02-15-2012, 06:18 PM   #90  

S/C/G: 139/120.2/118

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyMommy View Post
Agreed!
Closed Thread