Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2012, 06:21 PM   #91  
Started IP July 8th

S/C/G: 325/210/210

Height: 5' 10"

Good afternoon everyone!!!
I hope everyone is having a great OP day!

I have had a crappy day, but that's all work related lol.

Just wanted to say happy belated Valentines Day to all the ladies of the group, sorry I missed doing it yesterday.

Congrats again Lisa... stumbled across the cheat thread where you slammed them all to shut up... I was about to do the same thing lol.

I will post here and answer any questions anyone has about anything if I can help.
But I think I am pretty much done helping on the other threads.
There are too many new people who have been on program for a month or less, have lost 9 pounds in 2 months, or know everything that argue everything we try and tell them.
My household has lost over 165 pounds now on IP between the wife and I.
I don't think I know it all, and I only try and answer what I know from my experience.
But I am sorry if Lisa and I say one thing and someone else who has lost 12 pounds in 2 months is going to debate my answer then I wasted my time in the first place.

I know there are others that are getting tired of trying to help amongst the know it alls, I will not mention any names but it seems to be happening a lot now a days.
To everyone in this group... if there is ever anything you need please don't hesitate to ask.

But for the rest of them, they can cheat, and go back and forth and waiver all they want.
I enjoy being in great shape, I enjoy the benefits I have gained from IP, and I enjoy helping the ones who actually want it and ask for it from me.

But I am not wasting my time constantly trying to help people on this forum anymore.

Sorry for the negative thread, as someone who constantly closes with Stay Positive.... but you can only take so much BS on one forum.
Old 02-15-2012, 06:23 PM   #92  
Started IP July 8th

Oh and Lisa... yeah it was 39 degrees here this morning on my way to work.. and that was even going in 2 hours late.
Dang you and your nice weather

To everyone else, huge congrats on your WI's and NSV.... they are the only reason I still frequent this forum.

Stay Positive and Stay OP!
Old 02-15-2012, 06:39 PM   #93  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Ok,

So I'm forcing myself to post.

I have to admit to you guys that I'm feeling a little blue as my losses have REALLY slowed down. Today, I got a 0 loss/gain...it's the first (19th of Feb is 10 months). I know I know, I'm 122 lbs down my weight will slow down yadda yadda yadda...it's just tough you know. I was really hoping for a good weigh in because I needed a boost.

Two weeks ago I re-confirmed my measurements, last week I did all restricted got backed up (lol). This week I took them all out...essentially a little mini shock to my system. ....didn't work...

My coach gave me the entire pep talk, don't beat yourself up, you've come a long way etc etc...but you know when you're blue it doesn't matter what someone says. She did say my plans for a mini-phase off for Mexico might be exactly what my body needs...but right now I just wanted a good loss.

Old 02-15-2012, 06:47 PM   #94  
Started IP July 8th

Ishbel...
I know the feeling.. slow weeks can be hard.
You have definitely lost a huge amount of weight in really not a long time.
10 months is nothing, you do realize but your own numbers you have lost 12.2 pounds PER MONTH for 10 MONTHS!!!

That's awesome... find a friend of yours who has lost that much in so little time.
I know it's hard not to get frustrated, and fed up, but it will be worth it in the end, and you aren't that far away anymore.
Struggle through and you will be that much happier for it.
Old 02-15-2012, 07:07 PM   #95  
professor hardy harr!

Height: 5"1.5 (don't forget the .5)

Hi yall

I was wondering if someone could help me? Being OP is my only state of mind, today for the first time (in my 9th week) i was so crazy busy i only had an opportunity to drink 2 shakes (breakfast and lunch) i will be home for dinner in an hour (5pm) how do i get all my vegies in? .... i thought i could try with dinner (that would be so much at once and maybe too many carbs at one time as well?) .... Would a better solution be to have 2 cups with dinner, then 2 cups with my evening snack? (maybe still OP since im just swapping my lunch with my snack essentially?)
Old 02-15-2012, 07:19 PM   #96  
Started IP July 8th

I would suggest just adding the 2 cups to your snack.
Or if you just cannot stomach them you could skip the extra 2 cups today.
This is just my opinion, not a fact, but I know I didn't get all my veggies in for 2 meals a day everyday and it never hurt my losses.
Old 02-15-2012, 07:30 PM   #97  
professor hardy harr!

Height: 5"1.5 (don't forget the .5)

Thank you

I needed some reassurance that i wouldn't be messing up!
Old 02-15-2012, 08:05 PM   #98  

S/C/G: High-258/224.5/135

Height: 5' 4"

Hi all. WI today...down 2.4 for the week and 5.3 total (2 weeks in).

This program is far too expensive to cheat. You either want it or you don't. I WANT IT!!!
Old 02-15-2012, 08:23 PM   #99  

S/C/G: 233/153/155

Height: 5'7"

Hi everyone. This is perfect with Wayward here as well to give some guidance for me with this. I had my WI 3 yesterday and was down 3.8 lbs for a total of 15 lbs and 19.75 inches in 3 weeks. Needless to say, I am excited about IP!! Now for the guidance part. I ended up in the ER today from 10:00 until a half hour ago and so missed lunch. Would it be best to eat my meat meal and then a pack later or should I eat a pack now and a pack later with as many vegetables as I can manage?
Old 02-15-2012, 08:47 PM   #100  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Height: 5'5"

Hello,

Wayward you and your wife have done Fantastic! Ishbel Congrats to you, I bet you will have a decent loss next week, you are rockin' the program. We are one day closer to Spring
Old 02-15-2012, 10:01 PM   #101  

S/C/G: 287/144/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoesHotWife View Post
Hi all. WI today...down 2.4 for the week and 5.3 total (2 weeks in).

This program is far too expensive to cheat. You either want it or you don't. I WANT IT!!!
Congrats! I totally agree with you. I am a single momso the commitment to this plan was not an easy one when you consider the expense. But, made it my birthday present to myself and 15 weeks later I am still going strong Cheating would be such a waste of money and time to get back to ketosis.
Old 02-16-2012, 12:54 AM   #102  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Well something had to be done with that one thread, then someone still told me "off" in a way....OH WELL....I have a home and so do the rest of you.....that is all that matters right?
Old 02-16-2012, 02:45 AM   #103  
Started IP July 8th

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipsbest4me View Post
Hi everyone. This is perfect with Wayward here as well to give some guidance for me with this. I had my WI 3 yesterday and was down 3.8 lbs for a total of 15 lbs and 19.75 inches in 3 weeks. Needless to say, I am excited about IP!! Now for the guidance part. I ended up in the ER today from 10:00 until a half hour ago and so missed lunch. Would it be best to eat my meat meal and then a pack later or should I eat a pack now and a pack later with as many vegetables as I can manage?

Crap you caught me right after I went home from work.
Hopefully you just decided to have a pack right after you posted and then just had a later dinner.

You aren't supposed to go longer than about 4 hours between eating, I did it quite a bit until they suggested adding protein bars to my plan before working out.
I used to eat lunch at noon and then wouldn't eat anything until after I got back from working out and making dinner.
So some nights I went until about 10:00 at night.
So hopefully you made a choice, sorry I wasn't here to respond.

Keep up all the great work everyone!
Old 02-16-2012, 08:42 AM   #104  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Wuv - that picture of your on your bike just put a huge smile on my face...what amazing things this diet can do for you when followed 100%. I am SO jealous of you being on the beach..i could feel the beauty and warmth of your ride, enjoy

Ishbel - BIG I know it sucks, i know you feel down but keep positive and look at what you've accomplished over the past 10 months..don't let one week of no loss (not a gain here, just a no loss) bring you down...you're doing amazing!

Not much new to report here, tattoo healing just fine and still loving it (good thing i guess huh).

Congrats to all the great WI this week We're an amazing bunch!

Have a great day everyone!
Old 02-16-2012, 08:44 AM   #105  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Thanks Wayward, Bellamack and Busymom...you're support yesterday was awesome.

I asked the universe via this forum for support and got it in spades!!! After this I go to my TOPS group, we have secret pals. My pal didn't know I was having a bad day and the card she gave me complete with a poem was PERFECT for the day. I might try to find time to scan it and post it.

Also, later on last night my coach reminded me later that I was at 90% of my goal so if it wasn't for me wanting to go to 100% she'd be putting me on Phase 2. I'm not one for inches, we just take them and move along, I'm much more about the scale and what it says. So she added up the total and I've lost 109 Inches!!! HOLY CRAP!!!

So yeah, I'll struggle through it and I know I was feeling sorry for myself yesterday but really...have to admit I gave the scale the finger!
Closed Thread