Old 02-08-2012, 09:15 PM   #16  

I am on day two and feel like crap. I am sooooooo dizzy. I did the salt thing and it did not help. I have a headache also. I hope this gets better. I can't imagine starving myself like This for months. Anyone else just starting
khtsmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:52 PM   #17  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by khtsmi View Post
I am on day two and feel like crap. I am sooooooo dizzy. I did the salt thing and it did not help. I have a headache also. I hope this gets better. I can't imagine starving myself like This for months. Anyone else just starting
Right now you are in the worst part of it, and it will get better in the next day or two. The salt thing never worked for me either so I just ended up taking Tylenol till it went away. Once you hit ketosis, the headache will go away and the hunger will also go away. Carb withdrawal is the worst, but oh so worth it for the health of your body.
DanafromAustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:31 PM   #18  

Height: 5'0"

It sure goes to show you how addictive high carb diets are!! Hang in there Mike. We've all perservered through the rough start and feel for you. It's a good incentive not to cheat. No one wants to repeat that first week over again with all the associated side-effects that go with it.
shelly ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 09:17 PM   #19  

Day three here. I felt good all day Till tonight. Headeach and severe dizzy. I I did the sale thing, but that don't help. I am bad nauseated. This is horrible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNewGuy View Post
Hey,

Ok so its technically day 3...I can't feel any sicker than I do right now...Im so incredily dizzy, I feel like I was beatin with a bat. Im not sure if I cheated this morning...I had a full cucumber with the salt they provide and I eat 3 dill pickles...I hope to god I didn't ruin the process of Ketosis cause I feel 100% brutal, I literally hate my body this much that I would put myself through this to eventually be happy and love myself on the outside the way I love myself on the inside, but when does it get better or does it!!

Im sorry to sound whiney, just so so bad morning!!

Did I cheat ?

Mike
khtsmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 03:17 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 254/229.5/190

Height: 5"8

Mike,
I'm on day 8 now and it was day one and seven were the worse for me. Day on my head felt like it was going to blow up!!! Day seven for some reason all I wanted to do was eat and eat fast food (thank god I live 45mins away from the closest fast food joint, otherwise i don't think I would hvae made it). I sleep so much less now, feel rested throughout the day and over all feel better. IT WILL GET BETTER!
Billster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 07:28 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 161.6/133/130

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Default I am also new and felt awful at first

Drinking all that water is hard for me . I am trying to stick to it. I did not eats too many carbs(except crackers) before but MISS CHEESE, YOGURT etc in this diet. I also miss rice or almond crackers but i am sure that is what made me gain weight since I became addicted to them. I also eat too many pudding things so glad I can have that on this diet. I enjoy the greens and chicken allowed on this. I hope we all lose weight and feel great and it is good to have this forum. People think I am crazy to spend the money and do this diet but sick of having dangerous fat on me and not being able to wear my dresses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalista View Post
I am new to this, only on day 8, but on day 2 and 3 I had the worst headache of my life. I tried all the suggestions... licking salt, tylenol, etc. and it just sucked for two whole days. Then it just vanished. And I've felt a lot better since then.
JBCAPE is offline   Reply With Quote