Old 02-11-2012, 07:49 PM   #76  
Started IP August 1, 2011

S/C/G: 218/158/160

I've had issues with this site the past week and haven't been able to get on. I've missed y'all. I had 4 pages to read and was thinking about all of the replies I would post. Now that I'm caught up, I can't remember what I was going to say. Oh! I want an espresso machine! I do remember thinking that.
Paint Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 09:04 AM   #77  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

S/C/G: 204.5/ 145.0 /145.0

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paint Lady View Post
I've had issues with this site the past week and haven't been able to get on. I've missed y'all. I had 4 pages to read and was thinking about all of the replies I would post. Now that I'm caught up, I can't remember what I was going to say. Oh! I want an espresso machine! I do remember thinking that.
Funny you say that. Hubby was out last night, and i unpacked his bday present and checked it out. I crawled into bed and totally forgot to put it away. Anyway, it was still out when I woke up this morning, so I just made hima cup of coffee. We are both in love! And... The aeroccino milk frothier is amazing. Oh well. He'll get some coffee pods on the actual day. He was totally surprised, even if I screwed up and gave it to him early.
Pxlkitty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 09:20 AM   #78  
Maile

S/C/G: 242/130/130

Height: 5'6

Gika: That saying is one I keep telling myself. My goal is progress not perfection. It lets me stay positive. I am glad you are feeling better.

Pixl: Does the expresso taste that much better with that new coffee machine? I wonder why. I am glad your husband enjoyed his early BD present.

Paintlady: Glad you are back!

Cap..Have a great trip. It seems like when you are with other people, dinner often not a tiny meal! That is why I have cereal in the morning.

Last edited by Maile; 02-12-2012 at 09:47 AM.
Maile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 10:53 AM   #79  

S/C/G: 169.8/135/135

Height: 5'-2" - 41 years old - 2015 Reboot: 165.4/136.0/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pxlkitty4 View Post
Funny you say that. Hubby was out last night, and i unpacked his bday present and checked it out. I crawled into bed and totally forgot to put it away. Anyway, it was still out when I woke up this morning, so I just made hima cup of coffee. We are both in love! And... The aeroccino milk frothier is amazing. Oh well. He'll get some coffee pods on the actual day. He was totally surprised, even if I screwed up and gave it to him early.
So glad you guys liked it! I am so in love with my Pixie & Aeroccino. Trust me, you will never want to drink Starbucks again.
jennydoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 10:54 AM   #80  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paint Lady View Post
I have been having problems all week myself. And I did the same thing when catching up on the thread
Old 02-12-2012, 11:02 AM   #81  

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. The Advocare cleanse is going well. I am down to an all time low, 131.4, which puts me down 2.4# in 4 days. Not too shabby. I am basically following an eating plan that is inbetween P2 & P3. My energy is still really good and my workouts are better than they have ever been. I am thinking that getting to 125 is an attainable goal. I still have 20 days left, and 6# in that time seems do-able.
Old 02-12-2012, 11:32 AM   #82  

S/C/G: 177/145/145

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpassport View Post
I am a Size 8 pant, and am comfortably in an 8. I really don't see myself getting down to a Size 6 as a regular size. I'm thrilled and still a little amazed that I'm an 8, considering I started at a 16 and a 10 is previously the absolute thinnest I'd ever been. HTH.
Really? I am also 5'8" and around 150 pounds. I can easily wear a size 6 at the gap, banana republic, Ann Taylor...

I am very muscular, body fat at 17ish %...I was wearing a 10 at 175....

Strange how different we xn all be, based on us sizing!
Momto2cs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 01:03 PM   #83  

Enjoyed myself yesterday. My father-in-law came over and helped us make sausage. The whole day was spent grinding, stuffing, and smoking sausage. Had sushi for lunch and sausage poboys for dinner. Phase 1 today. I didn't even step on the scale this morning. I already know what sodium + carbs does to me. I'm sure tomorrow will be a phase 1 or 2 day as well. It's so cold here this morning that I haven't really accomplished anything. Baseball practice this afternoon for the oldest son. I may bring a blanket.
Old 02-12-2012, 04:38 PM   #84  
Started IP Jan 6, 2012

S/C/G: 159/134/125

Height: 5'5''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momto2cs View Post
Really? I am also 5'8" and around 150 pounds. I can easily wear a size 6 at the gap, banana republic, Ann Taylor...

I am very muscular, body fat at 17ish %...I was wearing a 10 at 175....

Strange how different we xn all be, based on us sizing!
Thanks bigpassport for you reply on the size. Momto2cs, I am amazed too how different we are in sizing. At 143 lbs 5'5'' I am at 27% body fat, but can fit into size 4 pants and jeans now. Your BF at 17% is amazing. I am not sure if I can ever get to that!
desperatetolosegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 07:50 AM   #85  
Maile

S/C/G: 242/130/130

Height: 5'6

SunnyMae: I am inspired by you getting calmer and more confident with maintenance. That is wonderful.

Desperate2lose: I wear size 6 or 8 and am 128/9 5' 6" My BMI is 22.

Paintlady..I love sushi..I indulged in parmesan and zuccini yesterday and the scale is up a pound. Back to Phase 1 breakfast!

Jennydoodle: Your Advocare seems successful. You are doing so well on maintenance!

Gika. You have been on maintenance for 2 months and are only up 2 pounds. That is excellent. I am currently up a pound and trying to work it down!

Pixl: Enjoy your coffee. I am waiting for my newest shipment in the mail. I am checking out Nashua netritition.

So I am not happy with being up a pound..but today is Monday..I will go to the gym and work it off with a Phase 1 breakfast..I found that Costco frozen blueberries are incredible which I shall have when that pound is down.

Last edited by Maile; 02-13-2012 at 07:51 AM.
Maile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 09:46 AM   #86  

It is SO amazing how different we all are with our sizing. I guess that is why they were never really able to standarize women's sizes like they can with men's. I am 5'-2", weigh between 132-134 and wear a size 4 pretty much across the board. Ann Taylor tends to cut bigger, so I am 2 there. I am also in "small" and "extra-small" tops, dresses etc...
Old 02-13-2012, 10:07 AM   #87  

S/C/G: 217/174/164

Height: 5'8"

I am intrigued by Advocare and sausage making after reading posts this morning. I would like to indulge in both.

Unfortunately, yesterday I indulged in about 3 pounds of frosted sugar cookies. This is why I did not bake one single thing at Christmas time. For Valentine's I decided to be a good mother and make cookies with Cupcake and one of her friends. I just can't resist a sugary treat! Spent my evening in a diabetic coma with a stomache! Serves me right.
Pauley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 11:11 AM   #88  

I'm almost 5'5, I think. I weigh between 158 and 162. I wear a size 8 comfortably, can squeeze into a size 6 after a couple of phase 1 days. Not really comfortably though, especially when I first put them on! Most of the 8's are Old Navy, Gap, Levis, and 1 pair of DKNY jeans. I bought a pair of jeans, size 8 from Sam's, I think the brand was Jones something. Those are too big now, but they did fit around Christmas time.
Old 02-13-2012, 11:19 AM   #89  

Pauley, my husband is a big time hunter. We make our own sausage out of a mixture of deer and pork. All season, my husband freezes certain parts of deer and when we have a good cold weekend, we make sausage. Friday night we start thawing the meat. Saturday morning, we grind, season, and stuff the sausage into casing. We have a smoke house where the sausage is smoked at about 170 degrees for 5-6 hours. We then let it hang overnight to cool completely and Sunday is spent vacuum sealing all of it. This past year we raised our own pork. We had a boucherie over Christmas and put up a lot of pork in the freezer. Raising hogs and making sausage is something my husband's family has always done. We're just trying to keep some cajun traditions alive for our kids and we both really enjoy it anyway. My father-in0law's wife isn't in the best of health, so he doesn't really do it anymore at his house. I'm glad he was able to come out and do this with us and our boys.
Old 02-13-2012, 12:28 PM   #90  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

S/C/G: 204.5/ 145.0 /145.0

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maile View Post
Pixl: Does the expresso taste that much better with that new coffee machine? I wonder why. I am glad your husband enjoyed his early BD present.
Yes, it's amazing. I just made a latte with pure protein vanilla. I had to scrape some residue off hte bottom when it was done in the aeroccino, but it's SO good. Makes doing those phase 1 days after a cheat day bearable again. If I cna't have fruit/toast for breakfast, at least I can have high protein oatmeal and then a latte a few hours later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennydoodle View Post
So glad you guys liked it! I am so in love with my Pixie & Aeroccino. Trust me, you will never want to drink Starbucks again.
Problem solved! Hubby drank 5 cups yesterday, and said "I don't need starbucks anymore." Here's good riddance to weekend headaches for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennydoodle View Post
Hope everyone is having a good weekend. The Advocare cleanse is going well. I am down to an all time low, 131.4, which puts me down 2.4# in 4 days. Not too shabby. I am basically following an eating plan that is inbetween P2 & P3. My energy is still really good and my workouts are better than they have ever been. I am thinking that getting to 125 is an attainable goal. I still have 20 days left, and 6# in that time seems do-able.
WOW! I might have to check that out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maile View Post
Pixl: Enjoy your coffee. I am waiting for my newest shipment in the mail. I am checking out Nashua netritition.
I just got a few new things from nashua... Here are the things I really like:
- Snackergy BBQ potato zippers.
- Healthsmart chocolate chip cookie
- Healthwise cheddar puffs (white cheddar flavor)
- Cheddar chips

Enjoy!! They are so much cheaper than IP, and some of these products were in silver packages with the SAME font as on the IP products.
Pxlkitty4 is offline   Reply With Quote