Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2012, 10:59 PM   #136  

S/C/G: 269/234.2/160

Height: 5'10.75"

Okay, so these are my crappy little motivational jars that I made today. Sorry for the crappy picture quality; my room has very bad lighting and the flash didn't do much to help that.

PHOTO ONE.
PHOTO TWO.

If you can't read the letters, the one on the left says "pounds to lose" and it notes that 1 pebble stands for 1/5th of a pound. The one on the right says "pounds lost."

It cost about 10 dollars for all the stuff to make it (but only because I couldn't choose between red and blue pebbles; I ended up getting them both! Without the second pack of pebbles it would only have been 7).
Old 01-27-2012, 10:59 PM   #137  

S/C/G: 250/246/150

Height: 5'5"

Hi everyone! I'm a total newbie but so motivated by everyone on here! I had my first weigh in Wednesday and lost 9.6 lbs! woah! I can do this!

Just wanted to say hi and share my success
Old 01-27-2012, 11:35 PM   #138  

S/C/G: 170/138/130

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BACKDROPsilhouette View Post
So my aunt has to go to school, but she wanted me to ask about this. I am quoting from what she said on AIM.

after i took (i dont remember which one) my evening batch
i got SEVERE nausea
like being stabbed
/chest/stomach pain
and it lasted all through the night
):
i am actually taking the IP supplements
not a knock off
it was my first time feeling like that

So she was wondering what that was and if there was anything she could take or eat to make it go away if it happens again.
I would get stabbing pains in my stomach for maybe 5 or 10 minutes everyday. I thought it was from one of the IP supplement, but I can't remember which one. They came and went, no big deal really. But definitely not something that lasted all night. I think she should discuss that with her coach if it continues to happen.
Old 01-27-2012, 11:52 PM   #139  
Gotta keep trying!

S/C/G: 285/ticker/150.

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BACKDROPsilhouette View Post
Okay, so these are my crappy little motivational jars that I made today. Sorry for the crappy picture quality; my room has very bad lighting and the flash didn't do much to help that.

PHOTO ONE.
PHOTO TWO.

If you can't read the letters, the one on the left says "pounds to lose" and it notes that 1 pebble stands for 1/5th of a pound. The one on the right says "pounds lost."

It cost about 10 dollars for all the stuff to make it (but only because I couldn't choose between red and blue pebbles; I ended up getting them both! Without the second pack of pebbles it would only have been 7).
Those look soo super cute! Good job!
Old 01-27-2012, 11:52 PM   #140  

S/C/G: 258/158/140

Height: 5'5"

Great job and welcome! I find this place keeps me interested and motivated!
Old 01-28-2012, 12:19 AM   #141  

S/C/G: 185/145/130

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sab964 View Post
Hi everyone! I'm a total newbie but so motivated by everyone on here! I had my first weigh in Wednesday and lost 9.6 lbs! woah! I can do this!

Congratulations!! Welcome and what a great start
Old 01-28-2012, 01:40 AM   #142  
C'est la vie...

S/C/G: 202/163/140?

Height: 5'3"

Hey everyone...sounds like it was a pretty good Friday all around here . Congrats to all on their weigh in's and NSV's. Good job and keep doing what your doing because it works.

It's my turn to say GRRR again because my hubby lost 4 pounds and I lost 1 pound. That in and of itself was alright I suppose because a pound lost is a pound gone FOREVER!!! But it was HIS REACTION that made me want to just smack him (figuratively for those who don't know me) He turned to me and said, "I ONLY lost 4 pounds, I expected a lot more, I'll have to step it up" I couldn't believe it. I lost ONE pound, I have watched him eat 4 IP packs a day for a week. 2 restricted a day. I've told him I thought we were only supposed to have three. I've told him only one restricted a day. He continues to lose lots of pounds and I am 100% OP and I lost ONE pound. Hmmm...frustrates me a bit that he doesn't see how well he's doing.
Sorry about that rant, but feel better and thanks for listening.

The office I work with was pretty nice and the doctor advised me to use Miralax (Thanks for that suggestion earlier and a fiber supplement daily). Now I'm off to go try that for the first time and get ready for bed.

Thanks for the support sometimes I just need to know that I'm not the only one out there and THANKFULLY with all of you here I'm not!!!!
Old 01-28-2012, 08:53 AM   #143  
Started IP 10/13/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sab964 View Post

welcome and congrats - this is a great place to be
Closed Thread