Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2012, 02:03 PM   #31  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandralosingweight View Post

OK, how about that: I PROMISE not to cheat ever again until I reach my ideal weight of 150 pounds and go through maintenance and arrive to the point where I have a cheat day (phase 4 I think).

Actually, today, as I called mom I promised her the exact same thing, and she is the person I cherish the most in the whole universe, she is the most amazing person and I am blessed having her as my mom, so NO CHEATING - Promise.

I know it is hard, but not impossible.

I WILL DO IT, I promise I will.
Would you go to the Hard to thread and consider my invitation?
Old 01-25-2012, 02:11 PM   #32  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
OMG I just realized something time to get a NEW CHARM!!!!......WOOHOOO!!!!!!.....I think I am going to get the open heart charm from Kay's. I have the open heart angel already or I could get the "C" for 100lbs in Roman numerals and its also my last name Initial...I'll have to see which one is cheaper....lol
You're arm's going to fall off at the wrist one of these days. You know that, don't you? (Amazon.co.uk had a fantastic 2 or 3 day sale on the charms a while back and I was going to write to you, but with the postage and customs it might not have been such a great deal.)
Old 01-25-2012, 02:14 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 256/256/120

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyMommy View Post
Well actually I put one down for a nap and caught up on Biggest Loser while folding laundry. Lol!

And just so anyone scanning this thread had the wrong impression, you do NOT have to suffer just to stay 100% OP!!!! I just enjoyed my delicious chocolate soy puffs and am now really enjoying 2c of roasted cauliflower that I cooked with salt, olive oil, and some spices. It's delicious, and I don't feel like I'm missing out one bit.
I know I sure don't suffer on this program. Last night I made the most delicious burgers with romaine for the bun and a excellent coleslaw. I kept saying how perfect it was the whole time I was eating it. My husband just shook his head at me. It WAS perfect tho. Just like a summer picnic If you use your imagination and allow for a little more cooking and prep time there is no reason you should have to be miserable.
Old 01-25-2012, 02:19 PM   #34  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busymomx4 View Post

So far i have this picture where i could make it work with what i want written...
Oh this is so pretty! I think it is a wonderful idea. Good for you! I also like Wuv's idea with the charm bracelet. I just got one this winter and I only have a family charm and a very special yellow lab one in remembrance of my old girl that we had to put down last fall. I am going to get a charm for every 30 lost I think
Old 01-25-2012, 02:28 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandralosingweight View Post

OK, how about that: I PROMISE not to cheat ever again until I reach my ideal weight of 150 pounds and go through maintenance and arrive to the point where I have a cheat day (phase 4 I think).

Actually, today, as I called mom I promised her the exact same thing, and she is the person I cherish the most in the whole universe, she is the most amazing person and I am blessed having her as my mom, so NO CHEATING - Promise.

I know it is hard, but not impossible.

I WILL DO IT, I promise I will.
Sandra! I know you can do it! "GIT R' DONE!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busymomx4
LOL purple is my favorite color too so for sure it will have lots of purple. They all sound very pretty!

So far i have this picture where i could make it work with what i want written...
OH M GEE!!! I love what you're starting with...love love love it. When you get one on the wrist, make sure you don't have any gardening to do cause you really aren't suppose to get them wet (learned from experience! I had to lose some plants as I couldn't plant them)

Quote:
Originally Posted by patns View Post
I thought you were talking about people on the board until I got to the last question! I guess its been a while since I watched TV.
ME TOO!! Hahaha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkib View Post
I know I sure don't suffer on this program. Last night I made the most delicious burgers with romaine for the bun and a excellent coleslaw. I kept saying how perfect it was the whole time I was eating it. My husband just shook his head at me. It WAS perfect tho. Just like a summer picnic If you use your imagination and allow for a little more cooking and prep time there is no reason you should have to be miserable.
....oooo forgot about hamburgers wrapped in lettuce...might have to switch up my meal planning for the weekend.

Wuv - 6 LBS! FANTASTIC!!!

Busymom - almost to onderland!!!

...thanks for making the thread wuv, work distracted me...GO FIGURE! lol I'm glad it's turning out to be a positive home!!! WOOT WOOT!!

Last edited by Ishbel; 01-25-2012 at 02:28 PM.
Old 01-25-2012, 02:45 PM   #36  

Thanks Wuv for the new thread! I was totally on board the cheating posts were really bugging me!!! I came home from work today with a major major headache, crawled into bed for the rest of the morning! I am up and at em now, meds working great! I have a thirst now of ALL thirsts, and chugging some water now to "catch up" from my sleeping morning! I have a roast on in the crock pot and I'm going to make some turnip fries to go with them! My kids love the turnip fries so they disappear quickly! I'm secretly smiling while they eat them....don't think I'm going to tell them what they are! Enjoy the rest of the day girls! Thanks for all the motivating posts and congrats on the weight loss for everyone!
Old 01-25-2012, 02:49 PM   #37  

I was going to post this a while ago but forgot. If anyone wants a flavored water that is not sweet at all I found MetroMint. They have quite a few flavors that are mint mixed with another. The mint comes out more with a hint of the other flavor. I love the chocomint and the blue bottle plain mint. I usually put half a bottle in a 32 oz water bottle, add ice then fill rest of the way with regular water mmmmm. I also found Perrier mineral water that is slightly carbonated but does not have any bad stuff (that I found at least) in it. I love the grapefruit flavor but the lemon-lime one is my favorite. I never worry about what to drink between these two waters and a ever growing variety of herbal tea
Old 01-25-2012, 02:52 PM   #38  
Started IP August 1, 2011

S/C/G: 218/158/160

OMG, I thought Wuv was talking about forum members too. I even knew exactly who she was talking about! I don't watch TV either, lol. I'm glad there is a designated area for 100% OPers, but I'm also sad about it. There used to be one thread dedicated to cheating and now it seems like the entire board has flipped. Are their really so few who don't cheat? Stay with it! That's my advice. This diet works. Good for those of you who are 100% committed to a healthier, thinner you!
Old 01-25-2012, 02:59 PM   #39  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

I don't cheat and I really, really appreciate this thread.

Could someone please bump the OOOOPS! thread. I am shamelessly awful at finding stuff or I'd do it.
Old 01-25-2012, 03:04 PM   #40  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linden View Post
I don't cheat and I really, really appreciate this thread.

Could someone please bump the OOOOPS! thread. I am shamelessly awful at finding stuff or I'd do it.
Ptod bumped it I looked for it yesterday and couldn't find it!!
Old 01-25-2012, 03:06 PM   #41  
Started IP 1/10/12

S/C/G: 175.2/146.6/130

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
OK OK OK....DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!......i may have stayed the same last week but this week I loss 6lbs!!!!!....I am super excited I also loss 5 inches this week. So I am short 2 days to making 9 months on the Ideal Protein Program and have loss 124lbs and 82 inches over all (hips, breast, thorax, waist, arm and thigh). I have gone from a size 36 pants to a loose size 24, Bra a VERY FULL 54DD to a 42C, and shirts from a tight 5x to a 2x almost in an XL. This has been the best 9 months in my life. I have 13lbs left to go to reach my original goal of 250lbs, once I hit that I will continue to my next and final goal of 200lbs!!.....I want to be there by my one year anniversary of being on Ideal Protein.

THIS just goes to show you that IF you stick to it THE POUNDS WILL COME OFF!!!!!
Love this. Way to go Wuv, what an inspiration. I'm here to be 100% commited and thank-you for starting a thread of positivity for those of us staying OP. I don't even know you, but I sorta feel like I do, and I must say, I am sooo proud of you. Great work girl
Old 01-25-2012, 03:10 PM   #42  
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
OK OK OK....DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!......i may have stayed the same last week but this week I loss 6lbs!!!!!....I am super excited I also loss 5 inches this week. So I am short 2 days to making 9 months on the Ideal Protein Program and have loss 124lbs and 82 inches over all (hips, breast, thorax, waist, arm and thigh). I have gone from a size 36 pants to a loose size 24, Bra a VERY FULL 54DD to a 42C, and shirts from a tight 5x to a 2x almost in an XL. This has been the best 9 months in my life. I have 13lbs left to go to reach my original goal of 250lbs, once I hit that I will continue to my next and final goal of 200lbs!!.....I want to be there by my one year anniversary of being on Ideal Protein.

THIS just goes to show you that IF you stick to it THE POUNDS WILL COME OFF!!!!!
Thanks for the new thread!!!! And again, Congratulations on the fantastic loss. It's funny how our bodies hang on to the weight for a while then BAM it flies off. I had a couple of low loss weeks, and then pow a big one. Great job. Keep up the good work.
Old 01-25-2012, 03:11 PM   #43  
Started IP 1/10/12

S/C/G: 175.2/146.6/130

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busymomx4 View Post
I'm going to get a small butterfly tattoo on the inside of my wrist and will have one antenna spell 100 and the other lbs..it won't be super noticeable that it says that but i will know and will always see it as a reminder. Now i have to figure out how to draw that, lol.

I know its not everyone's taste but i personally think it'll be cute.
LOVE the idea!!!!! I'm a girl that loves tattoos and I think that will have such great meaning and serve as a wonderful reminder to you. What an awesome way to commemorate such a huge victory!
Old 01-25-2012, 03:13 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 229/161/150

Well hello all!!! I have been missing from here what seems like forever. I have been 100% OP since sept. 16th. I quit writing when I started reading and I felt like I was not getting help anymore. All the chat about what people were eating or drinking and feeling sorry for themselves really started to bother me. I am glad to see this thread.

Congrats to all the people who are really taking this lifestyle change seriously!!!

Just wanted to pop in and say Thanks and to all the WI's congrats!!
Old 01-25-2012, 03:15 PM   #45  
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwmgrl View Post
Well hello all!!! I have been missing from here what seems like forever. I have been 100% OP since sept. 16th. I quit writing when I started reading and I felt like I was not getting help anymore. All the chat about what people were eating or drinking and feeling sorry for themselves really started to bother me. I am glad to see this thread.

Congrats to all the people who are really taking this lifestyle change seriously!!!

Just wanted to pop in and say Thanks and to all the WI's congrats!!
HWMGRL It's good to see you around again! Your stats look fantastic! Way to go!

Oh, I went to Target today, and they had a few WF salad dressings!!!! They're on the very bottom shelf in the salad dressing area, but they're there. I love that more places are starting to carry it.

Last edited by SewingMomma; 01-25-2012 at 03:18 PM.
Closed Thread