Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2012, 12:31 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by salmongirl View Post
Wow, just to see the big 200 mark broken is so exciting! Even unofficial is okay because you know it is sight! Well done!

I am proud of you and keep up the good work!
Awww thank you....i feel silly cause in my head...even if i still have a long way to go...being under 200lbs always meant i'm "normal"..does that make sense...

You're doing great too
Old 01-25-2012, 12:34 PM   #17  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Just like I said yesterday, do it as if you are saying wedding vows.....I VOW NOT TO CHEAT ON MYSELF, just like you vowed not to CHEAT on your hubby when you got married. YOU CAN do this!!
Oh Lisa that made me LOL thinking: if only this diet was as sexy as my hubby is, that would make things easier, lol, I mean seriously, all the time, I look at him and think to myself: yes , I married this much perfection!
Old 01-25-2012, 12:38 PM   #18  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busymomx4 View Post
Both charms sound great!

I was concerned about the place for the tattoo as i work in a very professional environment but i don't meet clients or if/when i do, i can just put a sweater (which i have on most of the time as its always freezing here). But i couldn't think of anywhere else that would be in my face as a reminder. What are yours?

I always also wanted to get one on my lower back but with the whole loose skin issues and possible surgery...i figured i'll wait on that one, lol.
I have a celtic butterfly on ankle, a celtic mother's knot (trinity knot but with a heart instead of the circle) on the other ankle and a cancer ribbon with angel wings on my right shoulder blade. All of them are purple because that is my favorite color.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandralosingweight View Post
Oh Lisa that made me LOL thinking: if only this diet was as sexy as my hubby is, that would make things easier, lol, I mean seriously, all the time, I look at him and think to myself: yes , I married this much perfection!
Well he is sexy and YOU CAN BE SEXY TOO.....VOW to yourself NOT TO CHEAT because I KNOW you wouldn't CHEAT on him!...Right??
Old 01-25-2012, 12:41 PM   #19  
Started IP 01/14/2012

S/C/G: 280/261/180

Height: 5'8"

Hmmm, a new tat to celebrate a milestone, I really like that idea. I have a relatively large tat on my lower back - based on an artwork call "Celtic Bird." Did that for myself a few years back when I was going through a tough transition.

My ultimate goal is climbing Kilimanjaro - I've always wanted to go to Africa, and after having seen a presentation on this experience I put it on the bucket list. In addition to strengthening myself, I know that significant weight loss is necessary to make this goal a reality - a good incentive to stay on plan - need to find a picture and post it where I can see it for when I'm having a rough day.
Old 01-25-2012, 12:44 PM   #20  

[QUOTE=wuv2bloved;4188195]I have a celtic butterfly on ankle, a celtic mother's knot (trinity knot but with a heart instead of the circle) on the other ankle and a cancer ribbon with angel wings on my right shoulder blade. All of them are purple because that is my favorite color.

LOL purple is my favorite color too so for sure it will have lots of purple. They all sound very pretty!

So far i have this picture where i could make it work with what i want written...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg images.jpg (9.8 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by Busymomx4; 01-25-2012 at 12:50 PM.
Old 01-25-2012, 12:47 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 190/176.2/135

Height: 5'3"

Thanks for starting this Wuv!! I intended too, but the dryer buzzed and I got distracted, lol.

Quote:
AAAhhhh sigh of relief...to have a place to call home again Thanks wuv for starting the new thread

Woke up with a migraine this morning and i'm also much thirstier than usual..already drank 2½l.

Guess what, naked on my home scale this morning..i was 199.8. Now it doesn't count as i only consider weight on my WI day with my coach's scale but keep your fingers crossed that i get there by saturday with all my clothes on

I have already planned what i'm going to do for myself once i reach 100lbs loss

Have a great day everyone!
That's awesome!! you're so close to the 100lb mark!! Love the tattoo idea, although I could never get one I think they're really neat.

Quote:
OK OK OK....DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!......i may have stayed the same last week but this week I loss 6lbs!!!!!....I am super excited I also loss 5 inches this week. So I am short 2 days to making 9 months on the Ideal Protein Program and have loss 124lbs and 82 inches over all (hips, breast, thorax, waist, arm and thigh). I have gone from a size 36 pants to a loose size 24, Bra a VERY FULL 54DD to a 42C, and shirts from a tight 5x to a 2x almost in an XL. This has been the best 9 months in my life. I have 13lbs left to go to reach my original goal of 250lbs, once I hit that I will continue to my next and final goal of 200lbs!!.....I want to be there by my one year anniversary of being on Ideal Protein.

THIS just goes to show you that IF you stick to it THE POUNDS WILL COME OFF!!!!!
WTG!!!! That is so awesome!! I bet you can't stop grinning. You'll be at 250 before you know it and ready to set your next goal.
Old 01-25-2012, 12:50 PM   #22  

Well when Busy said to go ahead and start it, I figured you got busy with the kiddo's and got distracted so I started it
Old 01-25-2012, 01:00 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 190/176.2/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Well when Busy said to go ahead and start it, I figured you got busy with the kiddo's and got distracted so I started it
Well actually I put one down for a nap and caught up on Biggest Loser while folding laundry. Lol!

And just so anyone scanning this thread had the wrong impression, you do NOT have to suffer just to stay 100% OP!!!! I just enjoyed my delicious chocolate soy puffs and am now really enjoying 2c of roasted cauliflower that I cooked with salt, olive oil, and some spices. It's delicious, and I don't feel like I'm missing out one bit.
Old 01-25-2012, 01:03 PM   #24  

[QUOTE=Busymomx4;4188211]
Quote:
I have a celtic butterfly on ankle, a celtic mother's knot (trinity knot but with a heart instead of the circle) on the other ankle and a cancer ribbon with angel wings on my right shoulder blade. All of them are purple because that is my favorite color.

LOL purple is my favorite color too so for sure it will have lots of purple. They all sound very pretty!

So far i have this picture where i could make it work with what i want written...
I really like that one BUT you would have to make it bigger than what you want to be able to see it. About how big are you wanting to get it?...like a 50cent piece?
Old 01-25-2012, 01:04 PM   #25  
Gotta keep trying!

S/C/G: 285/ticker/150.

Height: 5'6"

I'm glad we have a 100% thread now! Makes it so much easier lol :P
Thanks for starting it!
Old 01-25-2012, 01:06 PM   #26  

[QUOTE=wuv2bloved;4188254]
Quote:

I really like that one BUT you would have to make it bigger than what you want to be able to see it. About how big are you wanting to get it?...like a 50cent piece?
Yeah that's true...i need something more simple..hmm not so easy, lol
Old 01-25-2012, 01:06 PM   #27  

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyMommy View Post
Well actually I put one down for a nap and caught up on Biggest Loser while folding laundry. Lol!

And just so anyone scanning this thread had the wrong impression, you do NOT have to suffer just to stay 100% OP!!!! I just enjoyed my delicious chocolate soy puffs and am now really enjoying 2c of roasted cauliflower that I cooked with salt, olive oil, and some spices. It's delicious, and I don't feel like I'm missing out one bit.
OMG ....Conda is SOOOOO getting on my nerves....lol....she aggravated me MORE than I was already from the post of cheating!!...I am SO glad Gail is gone.....she was a pity party....Who do you think will win?
Old 01-25-2012, 01:31 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 239/227/135

Height: 5'2"

[QUOTE=Busymomx4;4188211]
Quote:

That is beautiful. (I am also a purple lover!) and congrats on breaking 200!

I am very glad to have this thread. Although I phased off for a vacation I don't consider that cheating. I followed the IP phase off protocol and got right back on phase one after the vacation. I was gone from the boards for almost 3 weeks and when I came back it seemed as though so many of the IPeeps I had gotten to know where gone and so many people were complaining about the program. I look at it this way, I chose IP it was not forced upon me and if I don't like the results as much as I like the foods I'm missing then it's my choice to get off the plan just like I got on it. Don't get me wrong, we're all human and all are capable of slip ups, that's why this forum is so great. You get the support you need not necessarily what you want.

When I'm having what seems like an unbearable craving for sweets, I get out my WF caramel syrup and have a tsp. It isn't cheating but it sure tastes like it is!

Happy 100% to everyone.
Old 01-25-2012, 01:39 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
OMG ....Conda is SOOOOO getting on my nerves....lol....she aggravated me MORE than I was already from the post of cheating!!...I am SO glad Gail is gone.....she was a pity party....Who do you think will win?
I thought you were talking about people on the board until I got to the last question! I guess its been a while since I watched TV.
Old 01-25-2012, 01:53 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 239/227/135

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by patns View Post
I thought you were talking about people on the board until I got to the last question! I guess its been a while since I watched TV.
I thought the same thing!
Closed Thread