Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2012, 12:07 PM   #226  
strated IP Sept.26 2011

S/C/G: 266/173.8/180

Height: 5'9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busymomx4 View Post
Onederland here I come!!!! 199.2!! I didn't get chocked up or felt much of anything like I thought I would, weird huh!

I have decided on the picture for my tattoo and know where i'll get it...i might go this week-end and see for prices, etc.

Have a great week-end everyone!
You did it!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!
Old 01-28-2012, 12:44 PM   #227  
Ashley

S/C/G: 328.7/325.4/145

Height: 5'8"

Cool all dressed up!

At home I usually wear t-shirts-so it was fun to get dressed up for the wedding this afternoon! Feeling good and looking great will keep me from cheating this afternoon! Loving this!
Old 01-28-2012, 01:43 PM   #228  

S/C/G: 190/176.2/135

Height: 5'3"

Congrats BusyMom!!! That's an amazing accomplishment!
Old 01-28-2012, 02:07 PM   #229  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorilou View Post
Good morning everyone! I'm feeling blessed today that I am on this program and fate led me here. Not to be too depressing but I was feeling desperate about my weight and that there was no way out as a 200 + lb loss seemed impossible. Even wished I would just die sometimes so it would all be over. I would never take my own life but wanted God to take it for me. Well, I was in a car accident in December which led me to my Chiropractors offices and found the program. Instead of God taking my life, he gave it back! I haven't expressed this to any of my family or friend because I don't want them to think I'm crazy or anything but feel I can express this here, in a safe place, because maybe some of you understand.

I am looking forward to a 100% OP weekend! Good luck to all the WIs today, and those of you attending events, plan ahead, keep a meal in your car, a bar or packet in your purse. Don't cheat, you are worth being faithful to yourself!

YOU can DO THIS!!!.....you sounds like you are in the right place to be successful. NEVER GIVE UP! always keep pushing forward, REMEMBER all of us are going through the same thing. I started off 20+lbs heavier than you and look where I am 9 months later...IT IS POSSIBLE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMaZu View Post
My third weigh-in yesterday and surprised and discouraged. I have been 100% OP, and after a 15 lb. loss in 2 weeks, my daughters scale showed a gain of 3.3. Granted, I am currently out of town using a different scale but never expected to see what I saw last night.
I will be getting home next Friday(my weigh-in day), so I will get a truer reading then, but still, that gain was very hard to see.
I have been looking at others 2nd and 3rd week and see small numbers, so Iwill take this in stride, chin up!
Thanks for everyone's support!
I agree with NavyMommy, don't "talk" to that strange scale....lol....remember what we used to teach our kids...NEVER talk to strangers???....lol.....I used to NEVER weigh myself everyday BUT since I have been doing yoga and boxing on the Wii I have started weighing daily and I don't mind it. I know its a 5lbs difference than my clinic scale, PLUS my Wii does my BMI, not that it is accurate but at least I have an idea about it. I am steadily losing BMI so I am doing something right. Obviously my little Mii is still obese but she isn't as obese as she used to be...lol...I enjoy my Wii very much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by geminezmarie View Post
Another thank you For creatinG! I'm typing with thumbs and reading on my Blackberry but wanted to say I need the hourly encouragement that what I'm doing does indeed work! Plus as its my day 4, I was brand new reading the daily and ppl's cheating comments were not only discouraging but confusing me re the protocol (e.g., the recipe with whole milk). So knowing the 100%ers is helpful for me on my 82nd hour 100% OP! I can do this!
I am glad you found this thread and that is why I created it. I wanted people to feel comfortable and not be afraid to post where there is positive things going on. I am not a negative person at all so me to make a 'HOME" for some of us was needed hope your thumbs don't mind you using them so much!!.....lol

Quote:
Onederland here I come!!!! 199.2!! I didn't get chocked up or felt much of anything like I thought I would, weird huh!

I have decided on the picture for my tattoo and know where i'll get it...i might go this week-end and see for prices, etc.

WOOHOO!!!!!!....I'll be there in 68more lbs!!!....I can't wait til that happens!!!!

Hello everyone, lost of good post going on this morning or should I say today. I wanted to share with y'all that I went out last night. Its the first time I have gone "out" to a bar/sports bar and grill with a gf of mine. I was VERY comfortable last night AND ....I WAS NOT THE BIGGEST GIRL THERE!!!!......THAT made my smile even bigger than it already is. I was the DD cuz I knew I wasn't going to drink. Her uncle was in town and he is a BIG man, she told him about my success, she needs to be on it but ALWAYS has excuses. I am smaller than she is and she HATES that but makes me feel good because she always thought she was better than me. She has NO self esteem at all, I try to boost her up but she doesn't like herself at all so that makes it difficult. When we got to the bar there was a band playing so we found a spot to sit, her uncle ordered fried chicken tender basket with fries for "us" to eat. Well y'all know me I ain't eating it right? I had eaten before we went and put gum in my mouth. The food gets to the table and he puts some honey mustard on a chicken tender and puts in toward my mouth, says c'mon just one bite, I looked at him and I said no I am fine, I don't want any....he puts it closer and says open up just ONE bit....I looked at him and said I SAID NO, I DON"T WANT ANY, thank you.....he put it in his mouth....Inside of me I have the biggest smile because I know I can handle ANYTHING....So today when I stepped on my Wii it showed I loss 3.4lbs.....gotta love it!
Old 01-28-2012, 03:08 PM   #230  

S/C/G: 252.8/165.2/170

Height: 5'10"

Quote:

Congratulations! You have lost so much. What an accomplishment!!
Old 01-28-2012, 03:11 PM   #231  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamack View Post
Well Busymom, let me get all choked up & excited for you. from the outside looking in, this is a HUGE accomplishment! You are really going to start seeing the changes now. CONGRATULATIONS & be sure to treat yourself to something BIG! Keep up the good work, you are one of my idols on here, staying the course. Big
Quote:
Originally Posted by geminezmarie View Post
congratulations!! I'm choked up by just the idea of Onederland lol!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorilou View Post
Congratulations on reaching onederland! You should be proud of yourself. I am inspired by you success
awww you guys are so sweet and thank you everyone for the congrats.

Wuv - Awesome evening and isn't it a great feeling not to be the biggest one!

So, lol..my almost 15yo HAD to shave for the first time today..he soo didn't want to...dh showed him and i think he ended up shaving him for most of it. I think i'll get him an electric razor...might make everyone's life easier, lol. He was really nervous about it (he has asperger and anxiety) but he did fairly well...wouldn't let me take pictures of the "event" though.

Fighting with dd (10) to convince her to go to her trampoline and tumbling class...she had her first one last week and she's good (we have a trampoline in our backyard and has done 2 years of gymnastic) but the other kids in her group have more experience with the trampoline and she doesn't like to not be as good (or better) than everyone else so she's trying to get out of going at all...sigh...soo looking forward to her being a teenager.

Snowed a bit yesterday, then rained, then snowed then everything froze..is very mild outside now so everything's melting...what a weird winter...

Thanks everyone again and what an awesome group we are

Edited: just wanted to show the tattoo i've chosen and i'll see if i can get 100 lbs written in the wings.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Nice-Butterfly-Feminine-Tattoos.jpg (13.3 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by Busymomx4; 01-28-2012 at 03:19 PM.
Old 01-28-2012, 03:29 PM   #232  
Started IP 1/1/2012

S/C/G: 368.8/314.8/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
YOU can DO THIS!!!.....you sounds like you are in the right place to be successful. NEVER GIVE UP! always keep pushing forward, REMEMBER all of us are going through the same thing. I started off 20+lbs heavier than you and look where I am 9 months later...IT IS POSSIBLE!!!

Hello everyone, lost of good post going on this morning or should I say today. I wanted to share with y'all that I went out last night. Its the first time I have gone "out" to a bar/sports bar and grill with a gf of mine. I was VERY comfortable last night AND ....I WAS NOT THE BIGGEST GIRL THERE!!!!......THAT made my smile even bigger than it already is. I was the DD cuz I knew I wasn't going to drink. Her uncle was in town and he is a BIG man, she told him about my success, she needs to be on it but ALWAYS has excuses. I am smaller than she is and she HATES that but makes me feel good because she always thought she was better than me. She has NO self esteem at all, I try to boost her up but she doesn't like herself at all so that makes it difficult. When we got to the bar there was a band playing so we found a spot to sit, her uncle ordered fried chicken tender basket with fries for "us" to eat. Well y'all know me I ain't eating it right? I had eaten before we went and put gum in my mouth. The food gets to the table and he puts some honey mustard on a chicken tender and puts in toward my mouth, says c'mon just one bite, I looked at him and I said no I am fine, I don't want any....he puts it closer and says open up just ONE bit....I looked at him and said I SAID NO, I DON"T WANT ANY, thank you.....he put it in his mouth....Inside of me I have the biggest smile because I know I can handle ANYTHING....So today when I stepped on my Wii it showed I loss 3.4lbs.....gotta love it!
Thank you! I know I can, no, will do this! Before I started the program I read through this website to see the kind of success people were having. I came across your posts and your story, and seeing that you started 20lbs heavier than me and how much weight you had lost convinced me I could do it too.

What a jerk that guy was to try to shove food in your mouth. Some people just don't get it!
Old 01-28-2012, 03:53 PM   #233  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

As he was eating it, he kept saying I shouldn't be eating this either I am a diabetic, I'll start my diet on Monday he said...I was thinking to myself....a diabetic, probably 200lbs overweight and you are going to wait til Monday to start?...yea ok....and I heard him order Crown and Diet coke....I am thinking again to myself...REALLY??? like that Diet coke is going to make a difference??....I love observing people who are clueless...and to think I used to be one who didn't care what I ate or drank!!

I saw this today and thought I would share and affirmation with you I found.....
Hermite Spiritual Corner
Affirmation:

I Am Who I AM...
...I Am What I Am...
......I Am Filled with Love...
.........I Am My Own Light...
............I Am LOVED by those who matters...
...............I Am ME...:-)♥
Old 01-28-2012, 04:04 PM   #234  

S/C/G: 234/231/180

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by legacy7 View Post
At home I usually wear t-shirts-so it was fun to get dressed up for the wedding this afternoon! Feeling good and looking great will keep me from cheating this afternoon! Loving this!
Isn't that the best! I've been getting excited just to put on casual clothes...can't wait for a bigger event (i.e. wedding, shower) to put on something cute!!! PS I see where the same height...looks like you're going for the smaller end of the recommended weight for our height! Good for you! I opted for a midpoint...
Old 01-28-2012, 05:27 PM   #235  

Height: 5'0"

Quote:
As he was eating it, he kept saying I shouldn't be eating this either I am a diabetic, I'll start my diet on Monday he said...I was thinking to myself....a diabetic, probably 200lbs overweight and you are going to wait til Monday to start?...yea ok....and I heard him order Crown and Diet coke....I am thinking again to myself...REALLY??? like that Diet coke is going to make a difference??....I love observing people who are clueless...and to think I used to be one who didn't care what I ate or drank!!

I saw this today and thought I would share and affirmation with you I found.....
Hermite Spiritual Corner
Affirmation:

I Am Who I AM...
...I Am What I Am...
......I Am Filled with Love...
.........I Am My Own Light...
............I Am LOVED by those who matters...
...............I Am ME...:-)♥
Such a lovely affirmation.

Where I work, they see the sickest of the sick. A large percent of the patients with severe medical problems are morbidly obese and basically killing themselves. I knew I had to do something before getting to that point. As Jack LaLanne said - it's easy to die, it takes work to live. Best of luck to everyone in their journey.
Old 01-28-2012, 07:51 PM   #236  
Started IP Jan 14/12

S/C/G: 242/ticker/140

Height: 5'7"

I'm so excited that I found a new clinic to go to for the IP program and I really like my new coach. I got such a good feeling at the new place and the pricing is what it should be, so I got an extra case of choc ready puddings for back-up as they're not restricted. I got weighed in there today too and I'm down another 2.6 lbs which makes me feel great - 10.6 lbs down in 2 weeks!!!!!

I visited my parents for an overnight yesterday and they were so supportive. Rather than making some sort of pie and mashed potatoes which would have been the norm, my dad bbq'd the most amazing steak and served it up with a great salad (i made my own dressing with evoo and cider vinegar). They were great the whole time I was there and asked lots of questions about the plan so they could understand and support me
Old 01-28-2012, 07:55 PM   #237  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:
Ok seriously, I read this and actually said out loud "Jerk!" Who does that?!?! You're a nicer person then me cause I don't think I would have been smiling even on the inside. Ugh!
Old 01-28-2012, 08:00 PM   #238  
Ashley

S/C/G: 328.7/325.4/145

Default goal weight???

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Englander View Post
Isn't that the best! I've been getting excited just to put on casual clothes...can't wait for a bigger event (i.e. wedding, shower) to put on something cute!!! PS I see where the same height...looks like you're going for the smaller end of the recommended weight for our height! Good for you! I opted for a midpoint...
It was fun! And several people noticed my weight loss! My coach didn't give a whole lot of guidance for our goal weight-she just asked what we wanted. My lowest weight since I was 12 was 145(yes, I was 19) so that's what I went for. I was a size 14 still-and very muscular(tennis practice/weight lifting/running) so I figured I'd be more fluffy than I was then.

Since then I've thought maybe my goal should change to something more ummm...doable? What are your thoughts on goal weight?
Old 01-28-2012, 08:32 PM   #239  
Started IP Jan 14/12

S/C/G: 242/ticker/140

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
So glad you felt comfortable in the bar, I'm sure it gave you a real confidence boost!! I can't believe your friend's uncle tried so hard to sabotage you like that, it was rude and totally uncalled for. I don't think I could have handled it a graciously as you did - total class
Old 01-29-2012, 02:05 PM   #240  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

So I had Kale Chips last night...it's been a while since I pulled those out. IPeeps on the daily were talking about them and created a craving...funny how your cravings change as craving kale chips isn't something I thought I'd be craving 9 months ago. Apparently TOM is here, or at least the hormones of TOM cause the salt on them tasted awesome! I wanted to lick the plate off. LOL

VIP still doesn't like them, still considers them "sea weed" but hey...I love them that I'm sure in my 'life plan' (maintenance) they will still be something I turn to for a healthy alternative.

Hope you're all having a great 100% day!

Last edited by Ishbel; 01-29-2012 at 02:07 PM.
Closed Thread