3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   IP Daily Chat Wednesday 1/25/12 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/251372-ip-daily-chat-wednesday-1-25-12-a.html)

wuv2bloved 01-25-2012 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorilou (Post 4188392)
I actually started with 5 during my first week. The second week my coach had me move down to 4. I thought it was because of how much I weigh maybe I need more and then as I lose switch down to 3. But then I saw how others of my size only have 3 packets so I am confused myself. If I see that I am not losing consistantly over two weeks than I guess that will be the time to reduce it. We'll see. I am afraid to lower it to 3 because some days I am very hungry. What are your thoughts on this?

I started off Heavier than you at 388lbs and I was ALWAYS just on 3 packets a day. Never have had 4 or 5 packets. If and when I get hungry I will eat some of my veggies, or chew gum, most of the time I just chew gum. Before I started IP I would eat maybe twice a day because I am never hungry, now I eat 3 meals a day and a snack so I don't get hungry between meals

Ducksmy 01-25-2012 02:10 PM

Ok after looking at some of these posts, I am wondering if I am eating enough protein...... everyone seems to eating way more than me! Any ideas?
:?:

mompattie 01-25-2012 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4188127)

OK OK OK....DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!......i may have stayed the same last week but this week I loss 6lbs!!!!!....I am super excited I also loss 5 inches this week. So I am short 2 days to making 9 months on the Ideal Protein Program and have loss 124lbs and 82 inches over all (hips, breast, thorax, waist, arm and thigh). I have gone from a size 36 pants to a loose size 24, Bra a VERY FULL 54DD to a 42C, and shirts from a tight 5x to a 2x almost in an XL. This has been the best 9 months in my life. I have 13lbs left to go to reach my original goal of 250lbs, once I hit that I will continue to my next and final goal of 200lbs!!.....I want to be there by my one year anniversary of being on Ideal Protein.

THIS just goes to show you that IF you stick to it THE POUNDS WILL COME OFF!!!!!...I did NOTHING different from last week, I drank my MIO, used Splenda, did the SAME exact thing as the week before. Your body goes through changes EVERY WEEK...THIS is why you have small or no losses at all!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That is fantastic, your whole journey is truly inspiring!! You have heard countless times how proud we are of you and how much we valuable all your help and insight on the boards. I am going to say it again! I'm soooo proud of you! You inspire me!

Lorilou 01-25-2012 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4188401)
I started off Heavier than you at 388lbs and I was ALWAYS just on 3 packets a day. Never have had 4 or 5 packets. If and when I get hungry I will eat some of my veggies, or chew gum, most of the time I just chew gum. Before I started IP I would eat maybe twice a day because I am never hungry, now I eat 3 meals a day and a snack so I don't get hungry between meals

I wonder why my coach has me on this many packets? As of Monday I have lost almost 20lbs in 22 days . I guess I will have to see how my weight loss goes to see if I need to reduce.

Lorilou 01-25-2012 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4188381)
For your afternoon snack if you are having the chocolate chip cookie, I would move that to breakfast since it is so high in carbs so that your body can process it throughout the day. I see nothing wrong with anything else in your menu....This is how my day is.....
B - cinnamon puffs 2 cups of coffee
L - shake/pudding cucumber, I have always just ate a whole cucumber sometimes its 2 cups sometimes less, if it is less I make up for it at dinner time
D - 8 oz of meat 2 cups of veggies (roasted cauliflower, turnip fries)
S - pudding/shake

That is what I had yesterday day and just about everyday except I switch out my dinner veggies

Wuv - are you having romaine as well?

Jenboss 01-25-2012 02:22 PM

Well I had my second weigh in - 2 wks and just over 12 pounds - I feel really good. I aslo attempted the boot camp - it was hard - I wasn't weak or lightheaded but I did burn out by the end - my muscles had nothing left. I ate a bar when I got home at the advice of my coach and felt much better within the half hour. As hard as it was (as i am sooo out of shape) im sticking to it!!

geminezmarie 01-25-2012 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4188127)

OK OK OK....DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!......i may have stayed the same last week but this week I loss 6lbs!!!!!....I am super excited I also loss 5 inches this week. So I am short 2 days to making 9 months on the Ideal Protein Program and have loss 124lbs and 82 inches over all (hips, breast, thorax, waist, arm and thigh). I have gone from a size 36 pants to a loose size 24, Bra a VERY FULL 54DD to a 42C, and shirts from a tight 5x to a 2x almost in an XL. This has been the best 9 months in my life. I have 13lbs left to go to reach my original goal of 250lbs, once I hit that I will continue to my next and final goal of 200lbs!!.....I want to be there by my one year anniversary of being on Ideal Protein.

THIS just goes to show you that IF you stick to it THE POUNDS WILL COME OFF!!!!!...I did NOTHING different from last week, I drank my MIO, used Splenda, did the SAME exact thing as the week before. Your body goes through changes EVERY WEEK...THIS is why you have small or no losses at all!

This is my very first day on IP and stumbling across this website is the reason I'm on it to begin with...and I just wanted to say thank you for sharing!

My noob day one started with the wildberry yogurt drink (meh) and a lunch of veggies and spinach salad w/ vanilla pudding. So as I sit in the office, I'm hungrily waiting for my snack time and very happy to read all the inspiration lol. Congratulations on such great progress, dedication & results!!!

PS I was going to use the happy carrot smiley (:carrot:) here but since carrots are not allowed I'll skip it :-)

ATeam 01-25-2012 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geminezmarie (Post 4188440)
My noob day one started with the wildberry yogurt drink (meh) and a lunch of veggies and spinach salad w/ vanilla pudding. So as I sit in the office, I'm hungrily waiting for my snack time and very happy to read all the inspiration lol. Congratulations on such great progress, dedication & results!!!

Hang in there I'm still a noob and started my week 3, I just so use to it now and my favorite has to be the Wildberry drink. Results ? you bet I'm down 17.2 in just two weeks and my wife lost 11.4, ok I keep repeating myself but I still can't get over the fact that we lost so much. :)

Pamelama 01-25-2012 02:45 PM

Weigh in #7.... down 2.6 pounds... 24.4 (I'm calling it 25) pounds in 7 weeks!!

Lovin' life & IP!! :carrot:

wuv2bloved 01-25-2012 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ducksmy (Post 4188404)
Ok after looking at some of these posts, I am wondering if I am eating enough protein...... everyone seems to eating way more than me! Any ideas?
:?:

List a daily menu so we can see what you are eating and make suggestions to you

Quote:

Originally Posted by mompattie (Post 4188409)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That is fantastic, your whole journey is truly inspiring!! You have heard countless times how proud we are of you and how much we valuable all your help and insight on the boards. I am going to say it again! I'm soooo proud of you! You inspire me!

Thank you and I am glad to help out

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorilou (Post 4188422)
Wuv - are you having romaine as well?

Honestly, No I do not eat the romaine. I rarely eat a salad, I am not hungry with what I eat. If I get hungry I will eat a salad but 9 out of 10 times I do not.

Quote:

Originally Posted by geminezmarie (Post 4188440)
This is my very first day on IP and stumbling across this website is the reason I'm on it to begin with...and I just wanted to say thank you for sharing!

PS I was going to use the happy carrot smiley (:carrot:) here but since carrots are not allowed I'll skip it :-)

:broc: But we can have broccoli......lol....Thank you

Lorilou 01-25-2012 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pamelama (Post 4188469)

Congrats! That is fabulous! :carrot::carrot:

nikkib 01-25-2012 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pamelama (Post 4188469)

YAY!! Thats great :)

thin4me 01-25-2012 02:53 PM

[QUOTE=rokkerchik20;4188289]My Little big NSV!!!

My mom came by with xl dbl dbl coffee(my fav) and a box of timbit donuts - QUOTE]

Congrats! Dbl Dbl was my favorite also which has changed to a black with splenda - I'm getting use to it.

thin4me 01-25-2012 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonis (Post 4188308)
If I just eat salad and veggies with oil at lunch can I make a an extra lean ground beef burrito (using the crepe) for supper? Thoughts?

Personally I would eat a packet at lunch and omit the evening snack if you are using that in your burrito - that way you don't have such a large span of time between your breakfast and supper protein

PBNJENNISANDWICH 01-25-2012 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Momto2cs (Post 4187704)
Yesterday caadiancandy mentioned donairs

Somewhere on the recipe threads is a recipe for donairs salad or wraps...be creative! You can modify almost anything to make it ip compliant!

Hmmm, I am going to make donairs tonight!

Lol. Had no idea what a donair was and had to look it up....