Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2012, 12:55 PM   #46  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamacitaof2 View Post
Fisrt of all - LOVE the suggestion; second of all - my guy is a little younger...10 next week actually and only in his 2nd year of hockey. The important thing is that he likes to play and has fun doing it, win or lose! It's a sport I've grown to love. We were football, basketball and baseball until two years ago.
I miss my boys playing hockey, they both played Ice and Roller hockey. YES we have ICE hockey down here....lol...we used to have an ECHL team but now its a SPHL team. I used to be a season ticket holder when we were the Mississippi Seawolves but really don't like this league. We are now the Mississippi Surge....way different game now!

I have updated my profile pic with progress pics as of today, if anyone would like to see the changes

Last edited by wuv2bloved; 01-20-2012 at 01:00 PM.
Old 01-20-2012, 01:06 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 190/168.2/120

Height: 5'1"

Hello Everyone!!

I have fell in love with Ideal Protien! So i decided to come on here and share my love! I am a 23 year old woman who has never been overweight until the last 2 years. I started this program about a month ago at a starting weight of 190 lbs...(eeekkk). I am now down to 168.2! I am planning my first victory goal to have a total weight loss of 40 pounds by Valentines Day! About 18 more pounds to go! My overall goal weight is to be 120 pounds ( i am only 5 foot 1 so this is a practical goal weight for me). I am very excited to share everything positive that I can and to have great feedback from everyone!!

Also just curious how do you get those weight loss countdown timeline??? I hope everyone has an amazing day! keep up the good work!
Old 01-20-2012, 01:13 PM   #48  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoledaponte1 View Post
Hello Everyone!!

I have fell in love with Ideal Protien! So i decided to come on here and share my love! I am a 23 year old woman who has never been overweight until the last 2 years. I started this program about a month ago at a starting weight of 190 lbs...(eeekkk). I am now down to 168.2! I am planning my first victory goal to have a total weight loss of 40 pounds by Valentines Day! About 18 more pounds to go! My overall goal weight is to be 120 pounds ( i am only 5 foot 1 so this is a practical goal weight for me). I am very excited to share everything positive that I can and to have great feedback from everyone!!

Also just curious how do you get those weight loss countdown timeline??? I hope everyone has an amazing day! keep up the good work!
Welcome and congrats on your success so far. You don't get a ticker until you are a member of the site for 20 days and have made 20 post
Old 01-20-2012, 01:17 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 209/157/157

Height: 5'7"

Had a few dietary challenges last night but made it thru!

Took my daughter to see the play Our Town, starring Helen Hunt, in Los Angeles (Santa Monica) last night. It was really great!

The challenge was finding a place to eat that was IP friendly, gluten free (for my daughter) and wouldn't break the bank. I figured, it's LA! There are a lot of choices there! Wrong!. We ended up at Chipotle, a healthy Mexican fast food place. I ordered a salad with romaine lettuce, double chicken, grilled green bell peppers & onions (I picked those out) and some diced tomatoes. Didn't even need dressing it was really tasty. Couldn't finish all the veggies either, I was stuffed! Lesson, always pack something as a back up plan!
Old 01-20-2012, 01:20 PM   #50  
Re-started IP 01/16/12

S/C/G: 220/206/130

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bay316 View Post
Well had my weigh in yesterday and thought I posted it on yesterday's chat, but could not find it. So will try again...lol. Down another 5.2 lbs, for a total of 29.2 lbs in 5 weeks. Must say I'm feeling pretty good about that. Never thought that I would really stick with it, but I have except for my cheats over Xmas. Hope everyone else had and had great losses as well!!!
YAY that is awesome!!! Great job!! Thanks for sharing and inspiring the rest of us
Old 01-20-2012, 01:20 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 190/168.2/120

Height: 5'1"

Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Welcome and congrats on your success so far. You don't get a ticker until you are a member of the site for 20 days and have made 20 post
Thank you!!!!
Old 01-20-2012, 01:26 PM   #52  
Started IP Jan 14/12

S/C/G: 242/ticker/140

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by bay316 View Post
Well had my weigh in yesterday and thought I posted it on yesterday's chat, but could not find it. So will try again...lol. Down another 5.2 lbs, for a total of 29.2 lbs in 5 weeks. Must say I'm feeling pretty good about that. Never thought that I would really stick with it, but I have except for my cheats over Xmas. Hope everyone else had and had great losses as well!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMolly View Post
So last night I was going to have my last packet for the evening, the cappucino drink, but I had just drank 20 oz of water and the thought of drinking more liquid almost made me sick. I decided to try and make cupcakes with my cappucino packet and all I can say is YUM!!!! Here's the recipe:

1 egg white beaten till frothy but not stiff
about 1/4 tsp of baking powder
1 - 2 tsp of WF caramel syrup
1 cappucino packet

Preheat oven to 350: Beat the egg white until frothy but not stiff...it should still have a somewhat clear appearance, add the baking powder and mix well. Next add the cappucino mix (dry- NOT prepared to drink) mix as well as possible, then add 1 tsp of WF caramel syrup, the batter will be sticky and should be thicker than normal cake batter. If 1 tsp syrup was not enough add 1 more.

I baked mine in mini cupcake pans. I sprayed the pan with olive oil and baked them for 7 minutes. They puffed up like regular cup cakes and only fell a small amount after cooling. This made 7 mini cupcakes.
these sound devine, I'll have to try when I get my capuccino drink mix...thanks for sharing
Old 01-20-2012, 01:28 PM   #53  
Started IP Jan 14/12

S/C/G: 242/ticker/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamacitaof2 View Post
Good morning everyone! It's FRIDAY! I LOVE weekends! Hockey, Hockey Hockey! Story of my life in the winter! WI#4 this am and I am down another 7lbs! Super excited and an unexpected loss!

Congratulations to all the big "losers" out there and good luck to all weighing in today and this weekend!
amazing WI well done!
Old 01-20-2012, 01:35 PM   #54  
Re-started IP 01/16/12

Quote:
So last night I was going to have my last packet for the evening, the cappucino drink, but I had just drank 20 oz of water and the thought of drinking more liquid almost made me sick. I decided to try and make cupcakes with my cappucino packet and all I can say is YUM!!!! Here's the recipe:

1 cappucino packet

Preheat oven to 350: Beat the egg white until frothy but not stiff...it should still have a somewhat clear appearance, add the baking powder and mix well. Next add the cappucino mix (dry- NOT prepared to drink) mix as well as possible, then add 1 tsp of WF caramel syrup, the batter will be sticky and should be thicker than normal cake batter. If 1 tsp syrup was not enough add 1 more.

I baked mine in mini cupcake pans. I sprayed the pan with olive oil and baked them for 7 minutes. They puffed up like regular cup cakes and only fell a small amount after cooling. This made 7 mini cupcakes.
That... sounds... AWESOME!!!! What a great evening snack I will definitely try, I think with my blueberry packets... hoping they'll turn out like blueberry muffins! Thanks for sharing
Old 01-20-2012, 01:38 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 185/163/130

These sound delicious. Thanks for sharing.
Question - can we have these on phase one with the baking powder?

Quote:

1 cappucino packet

Old 01-20-2012, 01:40 PM   #56  
Re-started IP 01/16/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckles1330 View Post
Good Morning! Woke up feeling pretty good today, so I think I've turned a corner in adjusting to the diet. WI#1 is tomorrow morning, excitedly nervous about seeing results.
Wuv - you are truly inspiring, and one of the reasons I decided to follow this plan - not just because of the results you have seen, but because of the positive attitude you share with everyone on this forum.
Mustang Molly - those cupcakes sound absolutely YUM! May have to make them for tomorrow when we are celebrating my grandmother's 90th birthday and I will be faced with my first cake temptation.
TGIF everyone!
Hi Chuckles! Sounds like we started very close to the same time, I started this Monday and have not yet turned that corner... hoping I hit ketosis today! Usually only takes me 3-4 days and here I am on #5. We shall see.

My first WI is on Monday. Good luck with yours tmw!!
Old 01-20-2012, 01:43 PM   #57  

Quote:
Originally Posted by trimup2day View Post
These sound delicious. Thanks for sharing.
Question - can we have these on phase one with the baking powder?
YES you can still have this on Phase 1
Old 01-20-2012, 01:47 PM   #58  
IP start date 1/3/2012

S/C/G: 232/185/160

Height: 5'9"

FOR EVERYONE WONDERING ABOUT CRISPY VEGGIE BAKES:
http://www.helium.com/items/1447708-...egetable-chips
Old 01-20-2012, 01:47 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 197.5/143.2/145

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamelama View Post
Had a few dietary challenges last night but made it thru!

Took my daughter to see the play Our Town, starring Helen Hunt, in Los Angeles (Santa Monica) last night. It was really great!

The challenge was finding a place to eat that was IP friendly, gluten free (for my daughter) and wouldn't break the bank. I figured, it's LA! There are a lot of choices there! Wrong!. We ended up at Chipotle, a healthy Mexican fast food place. I ordered a salad with romaine lettuce, double chicken, grilled green bell peppers & onions (I picked those out) and some diced tomatoes. Didn't even need dressing it was really tasty. Couldn't finish all the veggies either, I was stuffed! Lesson, always pack something as a back up plan!
Thanks for the Chipotle suggestion, we have them here in San Diego as well.
Old 01-20-2012, 01:55 PM   #60  
IP start date 1/3/2012

S/C/G: 232/185/160

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindac36 View Post
FOR EVERYONE WONDERING ABOUT CRISPY VEGGIE BAKES:
http://www.helium.com/items/1447708-...egetable-chips
Oops, didn't mean to yell, sorry. I haven't tried to make the crispy chips yet, but, will definitely try some time this weekeknd
Closed Thread