Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2012, 11:25 AM   #46  
Starting Over

S/C/G: 234/234/150

Height: 5 feet 4 inches

[QUOTE=Renewing Myself;4179260]I have my first weight in this morning, I am pretty excited!!

IKP888 - let me know if you can order it online, I would be interested in trying it as well.

I have had a good week. Veggies are still my tough spot, I need to spend some time reading recipes and trying new things. We had asparagus the other night and hubby and daughter both liked it, that is one that I have never cooked. Maybe I can get some recipes from my coach today.[/QUOT

I found a site but it only ships to U.S addresses.
Old 01-19-2012, 11:29 AM   #47  
Started IP Jan 14/12

S/C/G: 242/ticker/140

Height: 5'7"

Has anyone tried the freeze dried Okra? I just tried one and they are fabulous, but I'm thinking they may not be OP. Someone here at the office got them in the organic bulk section and said there were 3 ingredients: okra, sea salt and ?? (I think it could be oil, but not sure)
Old 01-19-2012, 11:46 AM   #48  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by northernfawn View Post
Has anyone tried the freeze dried Okra? I just tried one and they are fabulous, but I'm thinking they may not be OP. Someone here at the office got them in the organic bulk section and said there were 3 ingredients: okra, sea salt and ?? (I think it could be oil, but not sure)

I know that Okra is ok on this program except that I have no clue what is the freeze dried Okra and how it is prepared.
Old 01-19-2012, 11:52 AM   #49  
IP Start date 1/2/12

S/C/G: 212/197/150

Height: 5'3"

Ugh.. i am having one of those days where I am hungry. For the most part i only have these every so often, but today its bad.....water water water, i think i need to bring some herbal teas to work, maybe that will help.

p.s. had the lemon puff yesterday as my 1 restricted item, SO GOOD!!!
Old 01-19-2012, 12:00 PM   #50  
INACTIVE

Default Breakfast Brownies!

With most of us being chilly, a cold drink in the morning isn't always something to look forward to. Today, I mixed 1/2 packet chocolate drink with 1/2 packet cappucino drink, 1/4 tsp baking powder, 1 stevia (could use 1/2 packet or omit, as the cappucino is sweet anyway) and 2oz water to make some mocha breakfast brownies Had them with a cup of hot tea and they were delicious!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg brownies1.jpg (80.4 KB, 31 views)
Old 01-19-2012, 12:03 PM   #51  

Good morning Chicks!

Its a balmy - 43 C here in Saskatchewan today, which is warmer than yesterdays - 51 C!!! UGH! We're in the deep freeze here, next week should be better with more moderate temperatures.

Sounds like everyone is doing well today! This is such a great site for encouragement and motivation. When I feel like eating out of boredom, I log in here and see what everyone is up to. WI for me is Monday mornings, and I will not step on the scale before that. I'm hoping for the scale to move this week, I've been spot OP for almost 2 weeks now.

The Mio does sound wonderful! I wish we could get it in Canada!! I'll be checking online as well, perhaps we can order it that way!

Have a wonderful day everyone, we'll be keeping warm here!
Old 01-19-2012, 12:04 PM   #52  
Gotta keep trying!

S/C/G: 285/ticker/150.

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomedayBubblySomeday View Post
With most of us being chilly, a cold drink in the morning isn't always something to look forward to. Today, I mixed 1/2 packet chocolate drink with 1/2 packet cappucino drink, 1/4 tsp baking powder, 1 stevia (could use 1/2 packet or omit, as the cappucino is sweet anyway) and 2oz water to make some mocha breakfast brownies Had them with a cup of hot tea and they were delicious!
Oooh Oooooh! you made me wanna order chocolate drink & cappucino! LOL. those look deliciousssssssssssssssss.
Old 01-19-2012, 12:08 PM   #53  
Elissa

S/C/G: 191/145/135

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
Good morning Chicks!

Its a balmy - 43 C here in Saskatchewan today, which is warmer than yesterdays - 51 C!!! UGH! We're in the deep freeze here, next week should be better with more moderate temperatures.

Sounds like everyone is doing well today! This is such a great site for encouragement and motivation. When I feel like eating out of boredom, I log in here and see what everyone is up to. WI for me is Monday mornings, and I will not step on the scale before that. I'm hoping for the scale to move this week, I've been spot OP for almost 2 weeks now.

The Mio does sound wonderful! I wish we could get it in Canada!! I'll be checking online as well, perhaps we can order it that way!

Have a wonderful day everyone, we'll be keeping warm here!

I am in SK too - it's ridiculous cold!!! This site is such a great help. I think that's where I went wrong in maintenance.... I stopped visiting and posting in 3FC. I feel like it's necessary to keep coming back, by offering support to others, you are helping to keep yourself in check. Once I get back down to my goal weight, I will not stop 3FC and I will not stop keeping a food journal.
Old 01-19-2012, 12:08 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 167/135/120

Height: 5' 3"

I have a question for those who have been at it for a while: How many pounds did you lose before people who did not know you were dieting started to notice??

I have lost 21 pounds, and I sure notice, but no one else seems to. I know there are some reasons for this -- I am still wearing the same clothes for the most part, and they are heavy sweaters, etc., because of the weather. Also, I am allergic to exercise so I am pretty saggy, and it HAS been coming off pretty slowly, but jeepers it would feel good if someone said something!!
Old 01-19-2012, 12:11 PM   #55  
Elissa

S/C/G: 191/145/135

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Survalia View Post
I have a question for those who have been at it for a while: How many pounds did you lose before people who did not know you were dieting started to notice??

I have lost 21 pounds, and I sure notice, but no one else seems to. I know there are some reasons for this -- I am still wearing the same clothes for the most part, and they are heavy sweaters, etc., because of the weather. Also, I am allergic to exercise so I am pretty saggy, and it HAS been coming off pretty slowly, but jeepers it would feel good if someone said something!!

It was well over 20lbs lost before people started noticing. To be honest, it was 20lbs before I could tell on myself!
Old 01-19-2012, 12:15 PM   #56  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Quote:

Oh! Don't worry about people, it seems like those who don't know you or are friends or family and especially those to whom you did not mention you were dieting, will never notice.

I lost about 50 pounds and few people at work commented (after I mentioned that I was on a diet) saying: ''oh yeah! it looks like you lost some weight, eh?'' and the ''eh?'' is pure Canadian by the way, lol.
Old 01-19-2012, 12:17 PM   #57  
Started IP 10/13/11

S/C/G: 280/170/210

Height: 5' 10

Good Afternoon To All,

WI# 14 -4lbs, I cannot believe I lost 61lbs in 14 weeks this is just too amazing. Hope everyone has great WI's too.
Old 01-19-2012, 12:18 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamelama View Post
That's a great question! I too have been "blessed" with t-thighs... Since IP targets fat loss, I'm hoping it would hit all areas equally. Any maintainers or graduates of Phases have any insight on this?
I've just become a smaller me...your body shape won't really change I don't think...it will just be a smaller version. I don't consider my thighs thunder thighs but I do have a tummy and if it wasn't there I'd be in a smaller size for sure. I know someone I work with that had a tummy tuck and she went from an 18 to a 14 just with that.

Quote:

No one gushed over me until 56 lbs...happens daily now. I try not to get used to it because that will go away eventually. People I DON'T like are excited for me HAHAHA. I already know people who don't know that I was a fluffy gal! So there is no comments from that area already.

I am an outside person, even in -40 I was ok going outside (appropriately dressed)...I got a 'please shovel your walk' note from Canada Post today, lol. I haven't been shoveling because I'm so cold now it almost aches. I'm so dreading going home at 430 today and shoveling in this weather. Even though I have the right clothes for it...ugh!

I hope everyone has a fantastic day! Send me warm thoughts at 4:30 Central Time

Last edited by Ishbel; 01-19-2012 at 12:20 PM.
Old 01-19-2012, 12:26 PM   #59  
IP start date 1/3/2012

S/C/G: 232/185/160

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyo1963 View Post
The peach mango is my favorite! Give it a try. It's like $3.49 or so, but you can get 20 drinks out of it. Good buy. My fiance' really likes it, he's not a regular or diet soda drinker.
I don't have that flavor, but I did mix some of the orange in with my peach mango IP drink and it was wonderful!
Old 01-19-2012, 12:35 PM   #60  

S/C/G: 234/231/180

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by whirlygirl72 View Post
Ugh.. i am having one of those days where I am hungry. For the most part i only have these every so often, but today its bad.....water water water, i think i need to bring some herbal teas to work, maybe that will help.

p.s. had the lemon puff yesterday as my 1 restricted item, SO GOOD!!!
Ug...I can totally relate to you today! I had to eat my lunch 45 minutes earlier because the chocolate bar was screaming my name!!! Now I'm having coffee and I don't drink coffee in the PM!!! My TOM is just ending so I'm hoping that's my excuse!!! LOL Good luck to you!
Closed Thread