Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2012, 07:27 PM   #151  
Round 2 started 6/21/13

S/C/G: 269/ticker/165

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgzitsmiranda View Post
3lbs at this weigh in is amazing! you should be proud! the other 17 pounds were a combo of lots of water weight [if you weren't dieting prior to this]!

there's no real tricks I don't believe. it's just how your body loses lol.
Thanks - that helps

I'll just have to be patient and make sure I stay OP. Reading this daily thread and getting some kind words of encouragement really wants me to keep going. You guys are pretty awesome!
Old 01-19-2012, 07:34 PM   #152  

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgzitsmiranda View Post
You click the + button beside the regular quote button, THEN when you want to add another one, click the + beside it and THEN the "quote" button
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemsham View Post
I just finished a lunch meeting, not only was there fresh pizza involved - I had to pick the pizza up and deliver it.

Kept chugging water and didn't have a piece but boy was that hard

~Tammy
WAY TO GO!!! That would be super hard, and then have that pizza smell lingering in your car all day....ugh. But Wuv said it best: The food will be there when we're done!! You should be proud of yourself!! Way to stick to your goals!!
Old 01-19-2012, 07:36 PM   #153  
Started IP 12/30/11

S/C/G: 160/125/130 Phase 4!!!

Height: 5'

Default First Mini Goal

I am really excited about two things.

1. Getting a signature. For some reason the visual of the ticker is really powerful.

2. I hit mini-goal #1. I wanted to see the number 1 as the 3rd digit on the scale and I did. The next part of that goal is to see the number 4 as my second digit. The reason this first goal is so important to me is because that is the lowest I have been in years. No matter what I did I just could not get below that. I did over the summer but it came back. So, I was really excited when I saw it on the scale the other day. I set another number for my next mini goal.
Old 01-19-2012, 07:54 PM   #154  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Height: 5'5"

Hello,

Well, missing my daughter (went back to Cali where it is warm). I have to get back on Phase I, but just not there yet.

patns - laughed out loud at "what is your coach smoking?" I was thinking the same thing.

I stayed OP for 5 months & my loss averaged out to 1.75/wk. I have hypothyroid too. My coach thought I must of been cheating, but then over the long run, she was very happy with me. I guess if you have smaller losses, they think you are cheating. But I don't think post-meno, hypothyroid woman lose at the upper range, unless they have alot to lose.

Keep warm, my neighbors to the North and for you all in Seattle, whoa, just stay safe!
Old 01-19-2012, 07:56 PM   #155  

S/C/G: 260/seeticker/190

Height: 5 feet 6 inches

Hey guys...congrats on everything. great job. plz dnt beat up urselves if u didnt lose a whole lot of weight yet...remember its a process......
anyway, this is day 11 for me and im down 9 pounds already.......thank GOD! im sooo tired...jus got in and im sooo tired....anyway, im gonna watch biggest loser now so laterr!
Old 01-19-2012, 07:58 PM   #156  

S/C/G: 260/seeticker/190

Height: 5 feet 6 inches

yuuuup
Old 01-19-2012, 08:08 PM   #157  

S/C/G: 269/234.2/160

Height: 5'10.75"

I'd like to live in a bubble so that once I'm over pneumonia, I never ever EVER catch it again x.x This is the worst feeling in the world! D; Today I can barely speak. Tomorrow I finally will be able to get my antibiotics. I don't know how long it's going to take me to get over this (it's regular pneumonia, not walking pneumonia), but it's disheartening that it could be a month or more. Then when I'm not sick anymore, my weight will likely go back up and I'll have to start all over ):
Old 01-19-2012, 08:17 PM   #158  
Round 2 started 6/21/13

S/C/G: 269/ticker/165

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BACKDROPsilhouette View Post
I'd like to live in a bubble so that once I'm over pneumonia, I never ever EVER catch it again x.x This is the worst feeling in the world! D; Today I can barely speak. Tomorrow I finally will be able to get my antibiotics. I don't know how long it's going to take me to get over this (it's regular pneumonia, not walking pneumonia), but it's disheartening that it could be a month or more. Then when I'm not sick anymore, my weight will likely go back up and I'll have to start all over ):
Poor Backdrop... Feel better soon! Pneumonia really sucks.
Old 01-19-2012, 08:40 PM   #159  
Peggy

S/C/G: 191/ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
OMG!!!!.....I just put on a pair of sweat pants that are.....OMG....XL....size XL....NO number in from of the XL....OMG!!!!!....5XL sweat pants were TIGHT ON ME when I started...OMG OMG OMG!!!!.....sorry just a little excited right now....hahahha
How Awesome!
Quote:
Congrats on getting through that, I know my mouth waters when my son brings home pizza. I KNOW when I have my first CHEAT when I get to Maintanence I am going to Pizza hut and having a Super Supreme Pan pizza!!!....lol
My husband ordered Pizza hut for him and the kids last month before he left again and it was pure torture for me. I went into our bedroom and shut the door while they ate. I've decided if I ever loose my will power it's going to be over a super supreme pan pizza or Mama Tia's tortilla chips. Thankfully, I haven't had to face these two demons on low will power days or I'd be a goner.
Old 01-19-2012, 08:50 PM   #160  
strated IP Sept.26 2011

S/C/G: 266/173.8/180

Height: 5'9

Quote:
OMG!!!!.....I just put on a pair of sweat pants that are.....OMG....XL....size XL....NO number in from of the XL....OMG!!!!!....5XL sweat pants were TIGHT ON ME when I started...OMG OMG OMG!!!!.....sorry just a little excited right now....hahahha
You're doing AMAZING!!!!! Pretty soon there won't even be an X!!!
Keep on doing what you're doing girl!!!!!!
Old 01-19-2012, 08:56 PM   #161  

S/C/G: 200/158/140

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicpinecone View Post
How Awesome!

My husband ordered Pizza hut for him and the kids last month before he left again and it was pure torture for me. I went into our bedroom and shut the door while they ate. I've decided if I ever loose my will power it's going to be over a super supreme pan pizza or Mama Tia's tortilla chips. Thankfully, I haven't had to face these two demons on low will power days or I'd be a goner.
Mine is pizza and chinese food!
Old 01-19-2012, 09:04 PM   #162  

S/C/G: 196/151/151

Height: 5'7

That was my first cheat day treat. I ordered the personal pan pizza and ate the whole thing with a salad. LOL!!!!
Old 01-19-2012, 09:05 PM   #163  

Height: 5'6

WI #2 today -2!! Past two days I've been a little off I think TOM is creeping up on me. Had a viscious headache today, kinda rained on my -2 lbs parade lol
Old 01-19-2012, 09:09 PM   #164  

S/C/G: 153/140/125

Height: 4'10"

Iam starting week 3 of IP. My weigh in today was canceled due to weather but my home scale says 1.5 pounds down. this is my second time on IP. The first time i did it with my teenage son and lost about 35 pounds. We quit before going through all of the phases and of course gained the weight back. I am struggling staying OP. Some days are great and there have been a couple that I have really blown. I am glad to have found others here to have a support system. I lost it slowly the first time so I am trying to not be discouraged at small numbers this time.
Old 01-19-2012, 09:13 PM   #165  

S/C/G: 243/197/170

Height: 5'10"

First WI today, and I'm down 7 lbs and 5 inches! So flippin' proud of myself.

Question: I've been very nauseated in the evenings. I'm so full throughout the day that I can't eat all of my food. I've tried spacing things out, but I literally gag the food down. Are these two connected? Any trips or tricks? I still have one more packet to go for the day...ugh...I don't think I can do it.

Also...tried the zucchini chips tonight, and they didn't get crispy...are they supposed to? I want something crunchy for the weekend!
Closed Thread