Ideal Protein Phase 1

• I've been on IP since July have lost around 30lbs but I have been stuck for 2 mos around the same weight. It's getting expensive so I need suggestions of other alternative products that aren't as expensive but comparable to IP products. suggestions? suggestions also to be recommitted to IP & weight loss journey, should I continue IP? Thanks.
  • Quote: I've been on IP since July have lost around 30lbs but I have been stuck for 2 mos around the same weight. It's getting expensive so I need suggestions of other alternative products that aren't as expensive but comparable to IP products. suggestions? suggestions also to be recommitted to IP & weight loss journey, should I continue IP? Thanks.
    Please check other threads
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...phase-1-a.html
  • Quote: I've been on IP since July have lost around 30lbs but I have been stuck for 2 mos around the same weight. It's getting expensive so I need suggestions of other alternative products that aren't as expensive but comparable to IP products. suggestions? suggestions also to be recommitted to IP & weight loss journey, should I continue IP? Thanks.
    I'm not sure how you can be completely stuck.... I started in august and have had a loss every week! Please check out some of the sticky threads as well as reading the alternatives one already here!
    Best of luck.