Old 01-12-2012, 04:21 PM   #31  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shem7412 View Post
Hi there
So I posted this question in the daily thread for today but last I checked no one had an answer so I am hoping you "helpful" people will have an answer for me!
So I want to make the banana bread receipe and its pretty clear except it says to use an IP Banana pudding pack.. but doesnt mention if I acutally just use the powder pack or if I make it into actual pudding first.

Any helpful hints I really want to try this... they sound pretty tasty and I hate the banana pudding by itself and have to get rid of the few packs I have. LOL

Thanks!
Brandie
Brandie, where is the recipe? I'll take a look at it. I personally haven't had it so I don't know about how to make it but i'll give you a suggestion if I can see the recipe
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 04:33 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 184.6/169/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Hi there
So I posted this question in the daily thread for today but last I checked no one had an answer so I am hoping you "helpful" people will have an answer for me!
So I want to make the banana bread receipe and its pretty clear except it says to use an IP Banana pudding pack.. but doesnt mention if I acutally just use the powder pack or if I make it into actual pudding first.

Any helpful hints I really want to try this... they sound pretty tasty and I hate the banana pudding by itself and have to get rid of the few packs I have. LOL

Thanks!
Brandie
Brandie ~ I think it is just the pudding packet (powder). When I made the waffles I just dumped it out of the package and used the amount of water indicated for the recipe at the end. Good luck! The waffles are fabulous in my opinion!
~Aimee
4kiddos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 04:35 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 185/143/140

Height: 5'6"

I found it under the receipies from Finland, I posted a quote with same question on the thread I found it on so it did jump to top of message boards a while ago. I know its a silly question but I hate to ruin a whole packet of food over not asking the question. I dont want to add water and make too runny or not add water and get really dry muffin/ bread

Thanks for checking for me

PS... what does it mean when someone post just the word Bump?

Brandie

Last edited by Shem7412; 01-12-2012 at 04:36 PM. Reason: forgot something
Shem7412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 04:38 PM   #34  

Quote:
I found it under the receipies from Finland, I posted a quote with same question on the thread I found it on so it did jump to top of message boards a while ago. I know its a silly question but I hate to ruin a whole packet of food over not asking the question. I dont want to add water and make too runny or not add water and get really dry muffin/ bread

Thanks for checking for me

PS... what does it mean when someone post just the word Bump?

Brandie
Bump means that they are getting the thread to the top of the boards. Sometimes they get buried and especially the really good threads need to be moved back up again. Hope your banana bread turns out well!
Aimee
Old 01-12-2012, 04:47 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 185/143/140

Height: 5'6"

Thanks for the response! Ya the receipe didnt say to add water anywhere in it .. just to add the IP Banana pudding... so I was like is that Pudding like I should of made it already? or is that pudding packet.. LOL Will have to give it a try
Shem7412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 04:49 PM   #36  

Quote:
Thanks for the response! Ya the receipe didnt say to add water anywhere in it .. just to add the IP Banana pudding... so I was like is that Pudding like I should of made it already? or is that pudding packet.. LOL Will have to give it a try
I went and looked at the recipe myself and he would have stated make pudding as per instructions then add if he wanted you to make pudding first. Just the packet not pudding.
Old 01-12-2012, 04:50 PM   #37  

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4kiddos View Post
I went and looked at the recipe myself and he would have stated make pudding as per instructions then add if he wanted you to make pudding first. Just the packet not pudding.
yup, exactly!
Old 01-13-2012, 01:35 PM   #38  
Started IP 7/8/11

S/C/G: 258.8/183/180

Height: 5'9"

Hello!
Just checking in. Still at it and lost 4 pounds this week! I was due after a few slow weeks. Should be phasing off but I think I will phase off when I hit my goal since that may change. I feel great but may want to lose an extra 5 or 10 now when I am in the groove .
Congrats Wuv, sounds like your dream of being a coach is coming true. I have my IP clinic set up and started dieters last week. I hired a coach to run it but it is exciting to celebrate with them all, especially the first week.
Have a great weekend everyone!
SarahDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 10:07 PM   #39  
Restart IP 1/1/15

S/C/G: 265.5/248/150

Height: 5'3"

Can anyone tell me how to make the weight tracker show up. I now have 20 posts and found the information under control panel, completed the steps but it does not show up. What am I doing wrong? Thanks
gs463 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 10:50 PM   #40  

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs463 View Post
Can anyone tell me how to make the weight tracker show up. I now have 20 posts and found the information under control panel, completed the steps but it does not show up. What am I doing wrong? Thanks
Have you been a member of the site for 20 days yet?
Old 01-13-2012, 11:32 PM   #41  
Restart IP 1/1/15

S/C/G: 265.5/248/150

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Have you been a member of the site for 20 days yet?
Yes, 25 days now.
gs463 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 11:34 PM   #42  

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs463 View Post
Yes, 25 days now.
it looks like its there but something was done wrong...It took me a few times to get mine to work.
Old 01-14-2012, 07:29 PM   #43  

Had my chocolate party today, and it was...okay. I'll admit, I took a tiny piece of dark chocolate (less than 1/4 ounce), and a bite of flourless chocolate cake. I don't feel too bad about it, but I did make sure to give all the leftovers to guests so none of it would stay in the house. Most importantly, everyone had a good time.

I have some questions for all the helpful people on this thread. My husband is getting constipated, to the point where it's painful, and I'm wondering what he can do for fiber. He eats quite a bit of lettuce and has been drinking water faithfully. Are there certain veggies that would be better for him? Could he take any extra fiber (metamucil or anything like that)? I don't know how much longer he'll be on phase 1, but it looks like phase 2 isn't too much different.

Does anyone know if there are any syrups/dips/dressings besides Walden Farms that we can use - something that I could find at a store? I thought they carried them at Meijer (a Michigan chain store), but I checked w/the manager and they don't. Is the Smuckers sugar-free syrup okay? Or something like that?
panda13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 08:09 PM   #44  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda13 View Post

I have some questions for all the helpful people on this thread.
I think you did really well at the chocolate extravaganza. And for your husband? Go to your local drug store and get a bottle of magnisium citrate. It works.
Linden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 05:50 AM   #45  
Started IP July 8th

S/C/G: 325/210/210

Height: 5' 10"

Still around and still watching from time to time, I have just been so fricken busy lately.
Had a really busy day yesterday, took the Highlander in to get the year end maintenance done on it and then go shopping for a new bed.
Well the day ended up going totally different then expected lol.

We ended up at the dealership for over 3 hours and I drove off in a new car lol.
Loved my Highlander actually had 2 years left on my lease. I got into a brand new smaller car, now that I can fit in one lol and am saving myself $150 a month on my payment.
Then finally got to the furniture store and walked out having bought a new king size mattress, and a new bedroom set. Busy day you can say.
I know buy a king size mattress now that we have lost over 175 pounds between us, doesn't make sense lol.

Still doing good on maintenance overall, down 5 pounds since I started it.
The wife is still doing good and has changed her goal by another 20 pounds, I told her she could stop whenever she wanted.

Now that I have been off for awhile I will finally admit this, I hate vegetables, I burned out on them quickly.
For coaches that say if you don't eat all your veg that is why you aren't losing weight BS. I didn't eat any veggies other than lettuce a few times a week for the last 4.5 months I was on plan.

I will still be around, I will still try and offer advice when needed, but I need to catch up with work and home, just so much going on the past month and a half.
Miss all you guys, keep up the great work, stay positive and stay OP.
Lisa what can I say, as always you are the best!!!

Here's my new baby, limited edition, number 900 of only 1500 made in this model, only way to get this color. Quite a difference from my 2011 Highlander but way cheaper and better gas mileage:
2012 Hot Lava Scion Release Edition 9 XB
Wayward is offline   Reply With Quote