Old 01-24-2012, 04:03 PM   #91  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Hope everyone is having a good day!!...its kinda quiet arond here today!
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 06:26 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegv View Post
Thanks for your help, I have been told by my doctor that it is normal to not to lose weight easily with thyroid problems. Below is what I normally eat most every day.

Breakfast- IP Omelet with 1 teaspoon bacon bits
Coffee- 2 cups with capfull of miralax

Snack 10AM- Green Tea with 1 tea. Splenda

Lunch- Grilled Hamburger Patty 95% lean (I use my George Forman)
Grilled Zuchhini with season salt and spray butter
Salad with olive oil, cucumber, tomato, sea salt

Dinner- IP packet (varies)
Salad with cucumber

Snack- 8PM IP Pudding

Water- 4 glasses + 2 bottles of 32 oz. Non Carbonated Water Refreshers
Just wondering about the bacon bits. Do you mean regular bacon bits? They are quite high in sodium I think.

Pat
patns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 07:57 PM   #93  

S/C/G: 162/162/140

Height: 5'1"

I use Hormel real bacon bits that you use in a salad. I have been looking at other members food intake and it doesn't look like mine is to little. I make sure I get my 3 IP proteins but fall short on the veggies. Today I fried myself some cabbage and loved it! Now the bad thing is I am not hungry for supper. Have a great evening!
pegv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 10:17 PM   #94  

I am thinking I am ONLY going to be posting on THIS thread and NO OTHER!!!....Totally aggravated at this point.....POINTLESS.......I keep beating my head against the wall!!!!!.....BIG BIG SIGH!!!!!!!!

I will be one of the FIRST ones to support anyone but when there is more than ONE person posting negative stuff I can't take it anymore. This thread is for HELP....NOT HELP in holding your hand if you CHEAT.....do it on the other threads since that seems the point of concern lately...sorry y'all I guess today just got to me because after staying the same last week then reading the ONLY loss 1.8lbs or ONLY loss this aggravated the SNOT out of me....

Last edited by wuv2bloved; 01-24-2012 at 10:22 PM.
Old 01-24-2012, 10:42 PM   #95  

Question IP Diet & Exercise

I've been on the IP diet for 16 weeks now and lost 46lbs with 17 more to go. I started exercising regularly, slow running for 20 minutes and a few light weights. It seems to have slowed down my weight loss. My coach said this isn't really a diet that you should be exercising with. Is that right? She said I could be losing muscle as well as fat when I'm exercising. Now I'm confused. Any suggestions.
Bumper64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 10:53 PM   #96  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumper64 View Post
I've been on the IP diet for 16 weeks now and lost 46lbs with 17 more to go. I started exercising regularly, slow running for 20 minutes and a few light weights. It seems to have slowed down my weight loss. My coach said this isn't really a diet that you should be exercising with. Is that right? She said I could be losing muscle as well as fat when I'm exercising. Now I'm confused. Any suggestions.
She is correct, we should not be exercising because our calorie intake is only 800-900 calories. If you chose to continue exercising I woul suggest ( I am not a coach or Dr) adding another packet, eating 1/2 before your walk and the other half after your walk. This will give you a little extra to burn before and replace some of what you have burned.
Old 01-24-2012, 11:03 PM   #97  

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
She is correct, we should not be exercising because our calorie intake is only 800-900 calories. If you chose to continue exercising I woul suggest ( I am not a coach or Dr) adding another packet, eating 1/2 before your walk and the other half after your walk. This will give you a little extra to burn before and replace some of what you have burned.
Thanks for the quick reply. I guess I'm just use to exercising to lose weight this is all new to me.
Bumper64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 11:17 PM   #98  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumper64 View Post
Thanks for the quick reply. I guess I'm just use to exercising to lose weight this is all new to me.
It does take some getting used too that is for sure. I have loss 119lbs with NO exercise at all....I am not flabby at all, I have started working with resistant band for my arms though
Old 01-25-2012, 10:22 AM   #99  

S/C/G: 337/164/160

Height: 5' 6.5" ('cuz the .5 counts!)

Quote:
I am thinking I am ONLY going to be posting on THIS thread and NO OTHER!!!....Totally aggravated at this point.....POINTLESS.......I keep beating my head against the wall!!!!!.....BIG BIG SIGH!!!!!!!!
x 72,394,805 plus one more for good measure

If we lived closer, I would drive over & give you a hug in person - will you take a rain check?
ptod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 11:14 AM   #100  

S/C/G: 212/196/160

Height: 5'7"

Quote:

I will be one of the FIRST ones to support anyone but when there is more than ONE person posting negative stuff I can't take it anymore. This thread is for HELP....NOT HELP in holding your hand if you CHEAT.....do it on the other threads since that seems the point of concern lately...sorry y'all I guess today just got to me because after staying the same last week then reading the ONLY loss 1.8lbs or ONLY loss this aggravated the SNOT out of me....
I was wondering if you would EVER have a breaking point! Much Much nonsense going on in other threads. I keep mostly to maintainers (we have our struggles too) and experienced thread. Keep on keeping on-you are awesome.Over the past year, I have seen this crazy cycle and the primary topic being cheating more than once on the threads. The names have changed, but the posts are nearly identical.
Determinedat47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 11:20 AM   #101  

S/C/G: 190/176.2/135

Height: 5'3"

Hi everyone!!

Hope you don't mind if I jump in here. I just can't keep up with the daily chats anymore, they go way to fast (and all the cheating is driving me nuts, I was just to chicken to say anything until Wuv jumped in).

I have to say today is the first day I have really seen weight loss in my face. I never thought I had much to lose in my face, and there still isn't much, but it's nice to have a chin and cheekbones again!!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegv View Post
I use Hormel real bacon bits that you use in a salad. I have been looking at other members food intake and it doesn't look like mine is to little. I make sure I get my 3 IP proteins but fall short on the veggies. Today I fried myself some cabbage and loved it! Now the bad thing is I am not hungry for supper. Have a great evening!
Make sure you're getting your entire 8oz (raw) of meat in. I know you said you were having a 5oz hamburger, and the extra bit of meat might help too. Also, since you're using the George Foreman try subbing the beef with chicken breasts. Still super easy and will change up your routine to hopefully kick your body out of its comfort zone. I'm on Synthroid as well (I literally don't have a thyroid anymore, it was surgically removed a couple of years back), and I've been able to lose really well with this program.
NavyMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 11:41 AM   #102  

OK OK OK....DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!......i may have stayed the same last week but this week I loss 6lbs!!!!!....I am super excited I also loss 5 inches this week. So I am short 2 days to making 9 months on the Ideal Protein Program and have loss 124lbs and 82 inches over all (hips, breast, thorax, waist, arm and thigh). I have gone from a size 36 pants to a loose size 24, Bra a VERY FULL 54DD to a 42C, and shirts from a tight 5x to a 2x almost in an XL. This has been the best 9 months in my life. I have 13lbs left to go to reach my original goal of 250lbs, once I hit that I will continue to my next and final goal of 200lbs!!.....I want to be there by my one year anniversary of being on Ideal Protein.

THIS just goes to show you that IF you stick to it THE POUNDS WILL COME OFF!!!!!...WOOHOOOOOO......Thank you ptod for the hugs!!! And Determined, I tried I REALLY TRIED yesterday but that was it yesterday....My head was pounding so bad yesterday and I think its because I take pride in what I say to everyone on here and I just couldn't get through to most of them and that aggravated me the most. WE can't help those who DON"T want the help ya know?
Old 01-25-2012, 11:49 AM   #103  
started IP 1/23/12

S/C/G: 229.8/180/140

Height: 5 ft

AMAZING, Wuv!!! You are such an inspiration to us all! You should be so proud of yourself.
3mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 12:11 PM   #104  

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3mama View Post
AMAZING, Wuv!!! You are such an inspiration to us all! You should be so proud of yourself.
Thank you!!....I AM VERY VERY proud of myself.....I jumped up for joy this morning at my WI and even cried because I was SOOOOO excited!....lol
Old 01-25-2012, 12:18 PM   #105  

S/C/G: 212/196/160

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
OK OK OK....DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!......i may have stayed the same last week but this week I loss 6lbs!!!!!....I am super excited I also loss 5 inches this week. So I am short 2 days to making 9 months on the Ideal Protein Program and have loss 124lbs and 82 inches over all (hips, breast, thorax, waist, arm and thigh). I have gone from a size 36 pants to a loose size 24, Bra a VERY FULL 54DD to a 42C, and shirts from a tight 5x to a 2x almost in an XL. This has been the best 9 months in my life. I have 13lbs left to go to reach my original goal of 250lbs, once I hit that I will continue to my next and final goal of 200lbs!!.....I want to be there by my one year anniversary of being on Ideal Protein.

THIS just goes to show you that IF you stick to it THE POUNDS WILL COME OFF!!!!!...WOOHOOOOOO......Thank you ptod for the hugs!!! And Determined, I tried I REALLY TRIED yesterday but that was it yesterday....My head was pounding so bad yesterday and I think its because I take pride in what I say to everyone on here and I just couldn't get through to most of them and that aggravated me the most. WE can't help those who DON"T want the help ya know?
The only thing that should be pounding today is your heart-with PRIDE!!!!!!!! Yeah for 100% on plan Wuv!
Determinedat47 is offline   Reply With Quote