3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc > Ideal Protein Diet

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2012, 10:37 AM   #16

S/C/G: 293/274.6/140

Height: 5'2

ON day six! woohoooooooo thank god for the day six!!

However, I brushed my teeth like two times and my breath smells terrible?!

I can deal though.. lol because I feel great!! i'm already down 8 pounds? I am like an impulsive weigher lol. I shouldnt do it but I do! I think i'll do it less after the first week!

Last edited by mrsmurphy; 01-07-2012 at 10:38 AM.
Old 01-07-2012, 10:46 AM   #17
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busymomx4 View Post
Good morning everyone!

WI this morning, -2.6...i can't believe that maybe in a month or so i could be in onederland
Great Job!!!! You'll make it there in no time!

Maintaining since September 2012!
Old 01-07-2012, 10:48 AM   #18
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

Height: 5'4"

NSV for today. I just put on a pair of jeans that I haven't been able to wear in 6 years!!!! The great thing is that they're loose!!! Love it!

Not much going on here today. We're going to watch the Saints game on tv, and that's about it. Geaux Saints!!!!

Good luck to everyone weighing in today.

Maintaining since September 2012!
Old 01-07-2012, 10:50 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by SewingMomma View Post
NSV for today. I just put on a pair of jeans that I haven't been able to wear in 6 years!!!! The great thing is that they're loose!!! Love it!

Not much going on here today. We're going to watch the Saints game on tv, and that's about it. Geaux Saints!!!!

Thats awesome good for you!!! I can't wait for that!
Old 01-07-2012, 10:52 AM   #20

Oh i also have a question for ANYONE.

So tomorrow i have a baby shower. ughhh lol. I"m dreading these social events. So, I'm sure their will be a salad of some sort because it's at the country club. So, I have the lettuce and cucumbers. Will I look ridiculous if I bring my own salad dressing? lol
Old 01-07-2012, 11:09 AM   #21

S/C/G: 162/150.4/135

Height: 5'8 3/4"

Just back from my WI week 8 and down 3.8 lbs and 1.5 inches - woo hoo! I was hoping for a good number since I had TOM last week and boy did I need the encouragement. When you're practically jumping up and down in the frozen aisle at Trader Joe's because you've discovered a new lean protein source (in this case turkey burgers) you know the diet's getting hard to stick to

Hope everyone has a great OP weekend!

wk 1= -2.4 (two weeks/TOM first week) wk 2= -4(TOM) wk 3= -1.8 wk 4= -2.4 wk 5= -1 wk 6= -.8 wk 7= +.6 (Christmas/TOM) wk 8= -3.8 wk 9= -6.6 (lighter clothes) wk 9= 0 (TOM) wk 10= -2.8 wk 11= -1.4 wk 12=-.6 (TOM) wk 13= -1 wk 14= -1 (TOM/P3) wk 15= -2.6 wk 16= -.2 (P4) wk 17= -1
Old 01-07-2012, 11:14 AM   #22
INACTIVE

Thank you, Wuv and NavyMommy for your encouragement yesterday. I'm really thankful for this forum and I can spend an hour or two each day just soaking everything in. Only 3 more days until my WI and I hope to have a loss, as I am 100% OP. I will be happy with anything.
Old 01-07-2012, 11:27 AM   #23

S/C/G: 190/176.2/135

Height: 5'3"

Good morning!!

Heading out to the store because I am out of veggies for lunch today Really looking forward to my WI Monday because I can already tell a big difference in my body. It feels really good.

Tonight I think I am going to cook a pork tenderloin marinated in soy sauce and garlic. Yum, one of my favorites mainly because it feeds the whole family and I just need to add a few extra sides for them. Plus it's something a little different for me. Tomorrow night is girls night We're going out for sushi, yum!!

Oh, and Bellamack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorilou View Post
Today is my first WI and I am a little nervous. I am going to try not to be disappointed if I didn't lose anything but I probably will be because I have been 100% OP. I'm probably just being paranoid. Everyone else seems to be doing great and losing so why wouldn't I, right? You are all inspiring to me and give me the strength to keep going.

Have a fabulous day everyone
I can't wait to hear how you've done!!

Quote:
Good morning everyone!

Not much going on, have to go look for a new winter jacket...been wearing a ski jacket since the beginning of winter and i don't like to wear that for work. Hopefully i'll find something on sale cause i'm sure that it will be too big by next year.

WI this morning, -2.6...i can't believe that maybe in a month or so i could be in onederland

Have a great week-end everyone!
Isn't it strange I've not been that excited about shopping for clothes either. It's getting chilly here some days and all I really have are short sleeve / sleeveless tops that I pair with a jacket because I don't want to spend money on new clothes when I'm not going to fit in them in a few months. However; I am REALLY looking forward to my shopping spree when I'm at goal. I'm already saving up any extra money I find so I can go all out from panties and bras to shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsmurphy View Post

I can deal though.. lol because I feel great!! i'm already down 8 pounds? I am like an impulsive weigher lol. I shouldnt do it but I do! I think i'll do it less after the first week!
That would be ketosis breath. I know it's gross Talk to your coach, mine was okay with any sugarfree gum even though most contain aspartame and I trusted her because she lost a ton of weight on this diet, but some only want you to chew the IP approved gum, Spry I think it's called. I've also heard Denytene Fire Cinnamon doesn't have aspartame but I don't like cinnamon so I haven't looked into it.

The other good thing for a freshness boost is the Listerine breath strips. Those are my favorite!! I keep a pack in my purse and car so whenever I'm about to talk to someone or whatever I can pop one. Be aware too that your urine might also start to smell strange. It's your body releasing the Ketones and is totally normal.

Quote:

Awesome NSV!! Congrats!!! I can't wait to get into my old jeans!

Quote:

So tomorrow i have a baby shower. ughhh lol. I"m dreading these social events. So, I'm sure their will be a salad of some sort because it's at the country club. So, I have the lettuce and cucumbers. Will I look ridiculous if I bring my own salad dressing? lol
When I was in that kind of situation I usually just asked for oil and vinegar and lemon wedges and used a tiny bit of oil and a squeeze of lemon, plus salt and pepper. Personally though I don't think anyone will notice / care if you bring your own dressing, it's all going to be about the mama to be and no one will be paying attention to you.

I also would probably eat before hand (depending on what time it is) just in case the salad is already dressed or they don't have anything for you. If you're starving it will be so much more tempting to cheat, and if you go having already eaten you can honestly just tell them you're not hungry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyAWC View Post
Just back from my WI week 8 and down 3.8 lbs and 1.5 inches - woo hoo! I was hoping for a good number since I had TOM last week and boy did I need the encouragement. When you're practically jumping up and down in the frozen aisle at Trader Joe's because you've discovered a new lean protein source (in this case turkey burgers) you know the diet's getting hard to stick to

Hope everyone has a great OP weekend!
WTG!!!!! Congrats!!!!

Last edited by NavyMommy; 01-07-2012 at 11:31 AM.
Old 01-07-2012, 11:32 AM   #24

S/C/G: 147/147/130

Height: 5'0

HI Everyone
I have to go WI this morning but my period just came

sucks

April 27 - 149
May 4 - 144
May 11
May 18
May25

June 1
June 8
June 15
June 22
June 29

July 6
July 13
July 20
July 27
Old 01-07-2012, 11:44 AM   #25

S/C/G: 232/210/160

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by marie montreal View Post
Wish me luck day 1 for me. Have done this diet before, unfortunately I stopped without going through all the phases and gained everything back. It works! Which is why I am back! Wish me luck.
Good luck to you. I am sure that you will do just fine. I have just started and this is my first time. This is a great place to come for motivation!
Old 01-07-2012, 11:48 AM   #26

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:

It does get a little better with time. MY coach won't let me use anything that isn't natural, but I did buy something that's just sugar free and only take as needed anyway. Keep the mints close, you'll need them for awhile. Thank you ketosis.

Quote:

Don't feel funny. I think most people will understand. Also I would eat your protein before going so you aren't that hungry during the event.

Hope everyone is having a great Saturday. It's beautiful and in the 70;s here today in Austin. What happened to winter? I think we are going shopping for a new TV today and hopefully getting some outside time while the sun is shining and it's warm.

Congrats to those who had good WI's today.
Old 01-07-2012, 12:12 PM   #27

S/C/G: 206/174/160

Height: 6'0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmg1989 View Post
Hi All. Have a great weekend!

Entering week 6 and in no way want to cheat...that being said, I know what some of you mean in previous threads that said you just wish you could lose even faster and be on to the next phase. Me too. It took years to put on the weight, but geeze, can't get off fast enough for me! Trying to stay positive and be pleased with the loss today. Good luck and support to all on this journey.....
My Mom used to always say, "You didn't put it on overnight, so you won't take if off overnight either." ...although with this diet, I feel like it's coming off wayyyy quicker haha! You're doing great with your losses...wish mine was as fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie64 View Post
Today was weigh in day...lost another pound making my total 17.8 lbs! Its getting really slow now, but I am with in 4.4 of my original goal, 9.4 of my revised goal. Survived a party last night and headed to another today, which is an out of town one where you go and stay with someone else. Will make for a few challenges but I am up for it!
Hope everyone has a great weekend! And stay OP.
A loss is a loss - you're doing great

Quote:
Originally Posted by galpal445 View Post
Good Morning Everyone!

I too wish I could rid my body of this fat even faster! Like have it drop off every day in 5 pound increments..LOL!!! But I really can't complain because this is the fastest I have ever lost weight.

I have been on the plan exactly 30 days today and have lost 19 pounds. That is .63 of a pound each and every day...how can I complain about that! And any food type I am craving, there is a packet for it...sweet, crunchy, salty, smooth, CHOCOLATE! Love, love, love this diet!
I feel the same way - if there's something I'm craving, there's a packet for it haha. I'm a sweet-tooth fanatic, and I have to say, this diet makes my cravings minimal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorilou View Post
Today is my first WI and I am a little nervous. I am going to try not to be disappointed if I didn't lose anything but I probably will be because I have been 100% OP. I'm probably just being paranoid. Everyone else seems to be doing great and losing so why wouldn't I, right? You are all inspiring to me and give me the strength to keep going.

Have a fabulous day everyone
Let us know how you do - I think you'll be pleasantly surprised

Quote:
Good morning everyone!

Not much going on, have to go look for a new winter jacket...been wearing a ski jacket since the beginning of winter and i don't like to wear that for work. Hopefully i'll find something on sale cause i'm sure that it will be too big by next year.

Have a great week-end everyone!
Woo!! Great job...I love looking at your signature. it's so motivating seeing all of the weeks/losses!

Quote:

Isn't it awesome fitting into clothes you never thought you'd wear again? It's just as good as watching the scale move haha!

Quote:

I always ask for oil and vinegar, and just use it sparingly. Almost every restaurant has it

WI#1: -7lbs WI#2: -4.1 WI#3: +.8 (oops, Christmas!) WI#4: -3.4 WI#5: -3.1 WI#6: +.1 (oops, holiday party) WI#7: -2.6 WI#8: -3.7 WI#9: -1.5 WI#10: -.1 (night time weigh in) WI#11: -3.8 WI#12: +.4 (?) WI#13: -3.2 WI#14: -.1 WI#15: -.4
Old 01-07-2012, 12:15 PM   #28

S/C/G: 142.2/122.6/120(115)

Height: 5.2

Hey question for all. Any one know about the "skinny water" Is it allowed? It is ZERO across the board and very tasty.
Old 01-07-2012, 12:16 PM   #29

S/C/G: 206/174/160

Height: 6'0"

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

I'm starting to get a little nervous about my WI on Tuesday. I've been OP perfectly, but my scale hasn't seemed to budge more than a pound or so. It's my TOM, so I know that might have something to do with it, but I was hoping to see a really good loss this week.

For those of you who weigh at home, do you notice your weight tends to drop throughout the week, or closer to the time of your next weigh in?

WI#1: -7lbs WI#2: -4.1 WI#3: +.8 (oops, Christmas!) WI#4: -3.4 WI#5: -3.1 WI#6: +.1 (oops, holiday party) WI#7: -2.6 WI#8: -3.7 WI#9: -1.5 WI#10: -.1 (night time weigh in) WI#11: -3.8 WI#12: +.4 (?) WI#13: -3.2 WI#14: -.1 WI#15: -.4
Old 01-07-2012, 12:18 PM   #30

S/C/G: 209/173/170

Height: 5'9"

Default day 3

on day three doing pretty had the chz omelet this morning and liked it...still adjusting this is challenging but i am hopeful...just need to get creative with my veggies...not really liking the wf dressings kinda make me sick any good salad dressing recipes? i feel tired today for sure...what are your fav foods, shakes, puddings, snacks, etc...got a lot of soups this week and cant imaging eating the soups for every lunch can i have the breakfasts for lunch? is it ok to add veggies to my breakfasts? thx guys
Rachelle
Closed Thread