Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2012, 10:39 AM   #16  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbtemplet View Post
I'm banged and bruised up and glad no one was there to see me do that, but dang I could have used the $10000 we would have one on America's Funniest Videos!! I'm sure it was quite a sight!! Hopefully this is not a sign of how my new year is gonna go!! LOL!!
You joke but that's really a shame. I'm so sorry and I hope you're feeling a little better. (And I thought it was bad when the cat jumped on with me and went flying off the back. At least he landed on his feet.)
Old 01-03-2012, 10:47 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 184.6/169/145

Height: 5'5"

Good morning everyone and Happy Tuesday! Sounds like we have a lot of really new "chicks" joining us! Welcome aboard! Glad to have you. It gets easier just stick with! As far as the snow removal, we have had none yet and I am bummed. Really love watching it fall. it will happen just trying to be patient. Feeling much better today and yesterday than last week. Glad that week is over. Blah. Had someone tell me that I looked great yesterday that I hadn't seen in a year. That was an awesome feeling! Hope everyone has a great day. To the newbies ~ If you get a headache lick salt off your hand and drink some water. It helps! There is so much information available to you on this site. If you want to succeed you will! Have a wonderful day!
Old 01-03-2012, 10:47 AM   #18  

Quick question ~ How do I know when my 20 days is up so I can start a ticker?
Old 01-03-2012, 11:04 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 337/164/160

Height: 5' 6.5" ('cuz the .5 counts!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4kiddos View Post
Quick question ~ How do I know when my 20 days is up so I can start a ticker?
Do you still have the email the site sent you when you registered? Then count off 20 more days

Otherwise, you will just have to keep checking the User CP tab to see if you have been given the option to add a ticker. Keep in mind that if you signed up at noon on Day 0, the system won't give you the option till noon on Day 20.
Old 01-03-2012, 11:13 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

mrsmurphy,

When I started IP back in JULY, my coach had me start the July 4th long weekend, because you don't feel great for the first few days. I actually felt like quiting on day 4, the headache consumed me, but day 5, I woke up feeling great and it got better from there. After about 2 weeks+, the cravings stopped and was rarely even hungry. If I did have a day that I seemed hungry (which happens), I dove into the dill pickles, herbal tea and a project to keep my mind off of it! I don't know how many of the old threads you have read, but other things that change (for some) are bowels (constipation), sleep (sleeplessness & vivid dreams) and beware if you are on birth control, take extra measures as there as been several "IP" babies born. lol. Good Luck

Today's high in upstate NY is going to be 13 degrees, but the sun is out. We didn't get very much snow, it is a pretty day. I will check in later
Old 01-03-2012, 11:19 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 239/227/135

Height: 5'2"

I've been gone from the boards for some time now. I phased off for a trip and am back on IP as of today. I gained 6 pounds during the 3 weeks I was phased off but have already lost 1 pound and am hopeful to be back where I was beore phasing off when I go to my WI on the 9th. I really believe doing the two week phase off helped me to not gain more weight than I did. I was at an all inclusive resort and let myself indulge in almost everything I wanted. It was amazing how little I enjoyed the sweets. I did enjoy having fruit again, and I did indulge in some frozen rum drinks too.

I couldn't wait to get back to the states and eating so many of the "diet" foods I had missed. Even my husband commented on missing the Big Mac Bowl! I hope everyone had a great holiday season. It's good to "see" you all again.
Old 01-03-2012, 11:34 AM   #22  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Just back from WI and I lost 4 pounds this week. But the bigger news for me is I've now crossed over the 50 pound mark for a total of 51 pounds. I never thought when I started just 3 1/2 months ago that I would be here by now. Now my next push is to get into onederland, which I can't even believe I am this close. Very excited!

Last edited by DanafromAustin; 01-03-2012 at 11:58 AM. Reason: my spelling sucks, lol.
Old 01-03-2012, 11:36 AM   #23  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptod View Post
Do you still have the email the site sent you when you registered? Then count off 20 more days

Otherwise, you will just have to keep checking the User CP tab to see if you have been given the option to add a ticker. Keep in mind that if you signed up at noon on Day 0, the system won't give you the option till noon on Day 20.
Thanks so much. Excited to start a ticker, LOL. It's the little things in life...
Old 01-03-2012, 11:39 AM   #24  

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
Just back from WI and I lost 4 pounds this week. But the bigger news for me is I've now crossed over the 50 pound mark for a total of 51 pounds. I never thought when I started just 3 1/2 months ago that I would be here by now. Now my next push is to get into wonderland, which I can't even believe I am this close. Very excited!
Congratulations on your 50 lb mark! Woot woot! Just think, you'll be in onederland before you know it! I know you have to feel amazing!
~Aimee
Old 01-03-2012, 11:39 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Dana, Congratulations!
Old 01-03-2012, 11:47 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 276/270/185

Height: 5'8''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linden View Post
You joke but that's really a shame. I'm so sorry and I hope you're feeling a little better. (And I thought it was bad when the cat jumped on with me and went flying off the back. At least he landed on his feet.)
Thanks! I am feeling better, just brush-burns really and a bruise on my leg. I don't know what it is about the treadmill that attracts animals!! The first day we had it up our cat sat on it all day! And I have to crate my two boxer dogs when I use it because they bark and paw at it the whole time!! LOL!!

Quote:
Just back from WI and I lost 4 pounds this week. But the bigger news for me is I've now crossed over the 50 pound mark for a total of 51 pounds. I never thought when I started just 3 1/2 months ago that I would be here by now. Now my next push is to get into wonderland, which I can't even believe I am this close. Very excited!
Way to go!!! That is awesome!!
Old 01-03-2012, 11:53 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 206/174/160

Height: 6'0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudoGirl View Post
I am soooo excited today...I am already thinking about swim suit weather..and this year I will own the perfect red bathing suit..I am going to make it a point to get more fun in the sun and more exercise this year...
That's my vision too; swimsuit weather haha! My main motivation for signing up for this diet program was because I'm going on a cruise in June...I'm going to be half naked for 2 weeks with all of my friends. ...Gotta look good lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsmurphy View Post
Hey everyone,

So day two hasn't been as easy as day one. I have a massive headache today. However, I was proud of myself because I made egg whites for breakfast. Usually I am barely up in time to brush my teeth, but I was determined to make sure i got breakfast in. I also had enough time to put my lunch together for today. So, Im still sticking with it, today is just a little bit harder than yesterday. Here's to DAY TWO.
Hang in there...once you get past the first few days and find your groove, it becomes second nature

PS, if I get headaches, I find drinking a large class of water and following it with a cup of coffee helps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katied61 View Post
Day Three and first day back to work. Think this will actually help as I am busy and not continuously thinking about what I have eaten, when I get to eat again and the rumbling in my tummy.
I love when I'm at work and on this diet, too! When you're busy, you don't think about eating!

---

Had my 4the weigh in today. I was super excited to get weighed in a couple of days ago, because my scale showed about a 6-7lb loss for the week (making up for the week before with Christmas, where I gained .8lbs!) ....but last night, I got my period. And low and behold, I only lost 3.4lbs this week. I know, I know, it's a great loss...but it should have been more haha!

With my Christmas setback, it puts me at 13.7lbs for 4 weeks, averaging out to 3.4 a week! I'm very pleased

Here's to lots of success in 2012!!
Old 01-03-2012, 11:53 AM   #28  
strated IP Sept.26 2011

S/C/G: 266/173.8/180

Height: 5'9

Quote:
Congratulations Dana!You'll be in onederland before you know it! No doubt about it!!!!
Old 01-03-2012, 11:56 AM   #29  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsmurphy View Post
Hey everyone,

So day two hasn't been as easy as day one. I have a massive headache
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katied61 View Post
Day Three and first day back to work. Think this will actually help as I am busy and not continuously thinking about what I have eaten, when I get to eat again and the rumbling in my tummy.
mrsmurphy and katied hang in there. Your are both doing great during the hardest part of the diet. I started on a Friday just in case it was bad and I made no plans for that weekend. It was pretty nasty, felt like I was going through a drug withdrawal. By day 4 I started to feel a little better. By day 6 all the hunger was gone and I was in ketosis. Hang in there as it's SO worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMolly View Post
I've been gone from the boards for some time now. I phased off for a trip and am back on IP as .
Welcome come back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4kiddos View Post
Congratulations on your 50 lb mark!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamack View Post
Dana, Congratulations!
4kiddos and Bellamack - thank you very much, and I do feel SO much better.
Old 01-03-2012, 12:00 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 206/174/160

Height: 6'0"

Quote:
Just back from WI and I lost 4 pounds this week. But the bigger news for me is I've now crossed over the 50 pound mark for a total of 51 pounds. I never thought when I started just 3 1/2 months ago that I would be here by now. Now my next push is to get into onederland, which I can't even believe I am this close. Very excited!
Woooo! Congrats! That's a milestone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamack View Post
Today's high in upstate NY is going to be 13 degrees, but the sun is out. We didn't get very much snow, it is a pretty day. I will check in later
Where in Upstate NY are you? I'm in Albany!
Closed Thread