Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2011, 10:34 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 217/174/164

Height: 5'8"

Congratulations on getting to Phase 4 Paint Lady! Welcome to "Maintainers". Glad you will be able to enjoy a real Christmas dinner. Maintenance is definitely scary at the beginning. You just can't imagine adding all those carbs back in! I am starting to get used to it, and it's been about 2 and a half months. I think the IP maintenance plan is workable and good. I am really enjoying the maintenance phase... after Phase 1 it is nirvana! I still have my snack after dinner most nights (unless I just plain eat too much dinner, then I skip it) and it's usually a bar. The Atkins bars feel like candy bars to me and I look forward to having one before bed every night. On occasion I swap out sugar-free, fat-free pudding.

Good luck with your crazy busy schedule Itsabout time. I hope you get some time off for Christmas to relax, work out and enjoy!

I had my brother arrive from out of town to stay last night. I felt a little bad ditching him to go run the 5k, but at least this time I had a meaty dinner ready and a tasty snack. I think he lost weight coming to Thanksgiving at my house. Christmas will have a little more food in the house, but not much!
Old 12-22-2011, 11:08 AM   #47  
Maile

S/C/G: 242/130/130

Height: 5'6

Pauley..I am glad that I am not the only one trying to keep Xmas goodies manageable. Hope your run went well. You live in the warmer side of the state.

Here is the amusing thing. I am planning Xmas 2 for my other son who is arriving. Guess what he wants for dinner? Grandma's pie. So I am making another one. This is too funny.

Itsabouttime.. You and Pauley are doing so well exercising in these busy days. Good luck picking up your Grandmother with your brother.

Painted lady..welcome. I was worried about staring maintenance right before the holidays. You can do it. I agree with adding the carbs slowly. You could just add a sweet potato or a half cup of beans for a meal or so. I have a snack in the late afternoon..but if it has worked for you, I would continue the night snack. Congratulations on achieving your goal and moving to keep that loss. You sound like you are planning well on how to deal with the
holiday parties.
Old 12-22-2011, 11:36 AM   #48  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linden View Post
Um. I don't quite know how to says this, but you actually taught me how to survive the urge to bake. I started by making liver treats, using your recipe, for all the dog people I've met here. We may not speak the same language; but we speak treat. Then, I branched out into cat treats. I even stuffed one of the leather gloves I'd lost the mate for with catnip. I think it will be appreciated. And I'm now on bird food that people can hang from their balconies. It's not quite the same, I'll admit, but it sure serves the purpose. And I haven't licked my fingers yet. And because you deserve it for keeping me on track, .
You make me laugh... yesterday while baking some more cookies, my dog came up to me with those please feed me eyes... so I looked at her and said the next batch of cookies would be for them... so I whipped up some pb cookies and then took the girls for a walk while they were cooking... am just about finished all my baking but there are a few recipes I must try.. a toffee using saltines?? thought it sounded good, and I have one batch of nuts and bolts to make... while shopping for that I picked out different things than I normally put in it, like dried peas and chickpeas and corn flax chips and used a little olive oil to cut back on the butter... I truly love baking and making things but I too over did it a little yesterday... peanut butter fudge is no longer allowed to be made in my house... took the goodies to my ceramic class last night they all loved them. The funniest though was one of the lady's brings her dog, this dog use to be scared of everyone... she was hopping and leaping, just about doing sommers saults (I bring her treats every week)... plopped down in front of my chair and made sure I fed her her cookies... Animals sure make our lives richer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maile View Post
Hi folks..I enjoyed reading the comments about the holidays and IP. Like many of you I was an all or nothing eater before IP. I headed straight into that "cycle of negativity." After these months I have stopped that cycle and pattern.
I also have discovered that there are some vegetable dishes that I really love and that I don't miss potatoes and pasta. I really enjoy my meals for the most part and look forward to them.

Maybe we should call ourselves the Holiday Phase Oners..as many of us are on Phase 1 to control the eating.
Yes, I hate giving up those wonderful breakfasts!!!

Jenny and others: I can feel the pressures of food and entertain everywhere.
I have family staying with me, so I will be having 2 or 3 xmas celebrations as people are coming in and out. I am also cooking more and more things that I cannot eat.

So yesterday I dutifully eat my Phase 1 breakfast and then find that everyone wanted to go to the Mongolian Grill for lunch. My first reaction was oh no..I am going to blow Phase 1 and this is not a salad restaurant. However, as everyone loves this restaurant and I am trying to learn how to live with this program, I only used low carb veges and a couple shots of the sauce.
So here I am not having gained but not having lost and am once again on Phase 1.

I must tell you that even if I am only up 2 pounds from my current goal, I do not like it! I want to stay down so I can have the safety of being able to go up. I am not secure in this area.

Today was better and ate salad for lunch. However, another big dinner ahead, but I am ready and going to ignore the barbecue ribs!

Cap..Thank heavens for family and brothers that help. That was an awful key experience. Great news on the 3 pound discovery!!!! A nice Xmas present.

Linden: sounds like you are doing well with the presence of treats. I have a dynamite chocolate zuccini bread..but no mango bread yet. Hope your cold is better.

Pauley: congrats on the size 6s. I have size 8s that are too big..but not have had the time to check size 6. I did however fit an Alfani small sweater for the first time! Like you I have ended diets, but I have not finished them.

2ride..Your 8 pound variation is so hard. You are doing very well staying positive. Also you are baking yet seem in control! Good for you. I was just about to try the roasted chick peas. I hear they are incredible.

Itsabouttime: You should be very proud of yourself. You are losing and not gaining before your vacation. Despite the fact that you sound incredibly busy driving your kids to and from dance practices...you are still exercising.
Your vacation sounds like such fun. I used to live in SF and love the area.
My daughter is visiting from SF and is freezing up here. You are headed for lovely warm California weather. Go Raiders! I am a Seahawk fan.

Determined. I am hoping with time that we will all figure out our Free days so we feel secure and comfortable. I still worry about gaining weight from them. Glad you are back on the wagon on Phase 1.

Pat: that was some ordeal..weird that someone would take your keys. Glad you came out Ok. Hope your holiday is going well.

I think everyone here is doing extremely well during the holidays! It gives me a great deal of support to be here and learn from others.

I just realized that I have been planning my free day on Xmas. This would mean that I would head off to Hawaii the day after my free day. Not a good idea. I do not want to get on that plane up in weight. New strategy needed.
You will do fine, just drink lots of water... I am not sweating the big stuff right now, trying to eat healthy and haven't had a real free day in a couple of weeks, but have had sweets so... trying to just balance everything out. Will see on Monday how I did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAboutTime View Post
Ugh! I came home and busted my butt again with The Shred and running. I didn't run as hard as last night but went 35 minutes. I ended up burning 492 cals according to my polar. Then I made the mistake of making oreo bark. It's just white choc chips and oreos and I HAD to try it before I could share it at work tomorrow. Cookies and cream Hersheys are my fave candy bar so I never should've made this. I will bring it to work and set it far away from me so I can't eat anymore.
I too have decided to take everything to work or give away way too tempting.. but so worth it when everyone says how good they are, and me not having to have any of that as a salad tastes really good to me. Now looking for a low carb sweet potato roasted recipes... off to google.. Have a great day everyone, only 2 days left and I am off for 4 days... that is so worth it, and it is suppose to be so warm here... love that. but now the snow and cold are just on the back burner for now.
Old 12-22-2011, 01:13 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 187/?/145

It is so festive in the maintenance thread right now! It is amazing how many pressures and stresses are involved with this season maintenance wise. My brother came to stay with me for a couple days and it coincided with me getting a very bad cold and I discovered a couple of things. I really way overdo the 'feed a cold' adage and my immediate family that I grew up with & I have a 'livestock at the trough' attitude when we get together and it is much too easy to slip into when we are together. The only thing I ate that I really shouldn't have is a piece of banana bread last night (definitely not a good idea- the Christmas baking one- too tempting) it's the grazing that kills me. My typical routine is breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner sleep. Instead there were no set meals and I found myself grazing on a piece of turkey pepperoni here, a bite of this and a bite of that. It ends up being too high in sodium and a bit high in calories for the day and a feeling of being out of control even if the food choices were good. Definitely need to work on this.
Good for you Maile for doing away with the pie. If it's screaming your name it deserved to be thrown out!
Pauley & itsabouttime I admire your dedication to exercise! My goal is to run a 5k in the spring- good for you Pauley!
2ride- Are you still Phase 1ing? Or did you decide to Phase 3 through the holidays?
congrats Paint Lady!!! Welcome 'officially' to maintenance!!! Please post often, it is so nice to have so many of us in this thread fighting together!
Determined- it is a great feeling to know that we will make it through to the other side of the holidays in the same shape that we went into them. This is a huge motivator to not let things completely derail. And even if they do derail it is a comfort to know that Phase 1 is waiting to take care of the extra few pounds that may build up.
Old 12-22-2011, 01:58 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 217/174/164

Okay, I need to know what "Grandma's pie" is Maile.
Old 12-22-2011, 04:09 PM   #51  
start IP Feb 8 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by capricious View Post
It is so festive in the maintenance thread right now! It is amazing how many pressures and stresses are involved with this season maintenance wise. My brother came to stay with me for a couple days and it coincided with me getting a very bad cold and I discovered a couple of things. I really way overdo the 'feed a cold' adage and my immediate family that I grew up with & I have a 'livestock at the trough' attitude when we get together and it is much too easy to slip into when we are together. The only thing I ate that I really shouldn't have is a piece of banana bread last night (definitely not a good idea- the Christmas baking one- too tempting) it's the grazing that kills me. My typical routine is breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner sleep. Instead there were no set meals and I found myself grazing on a piece of turkey pepperoni here, a bite of this and a bite of that. It ends up being too high in sodium and a bit high in calories for the day and a feeling of being out of control even if the food choices were good. Definitely need to work on this.
Good for you Maile for doing away with the pie. If it's screaming your name it deserved to be thrown out!
Pauley & itsabouttime I admire your dedication to exercise! My goal is to run a 5k in the spring- good for you Pauley!
2ride- Are you still Phase 1ing? Or did you decide to Phase 3 through the holidays?
congrats Paint Lady!!! Welcome 'officially' to maintenance!!! Please post often, it is so nice to have so many of us in this thread fighting together!
Determined- it is a great feeling to know that we will make it through to the other side of the holidays in the same shape that we went into them. This is a huge motivator to not let things completely derail. And even if they do derail it is a comfort to know that Phase 1 is waiting to take care of the extra few pounds that may build up.
I do a couple of days phase 1 then back to mostly 3 and then I get mixed up and forget to eat totally some meals... I am a real mess right now... after sunday am going back to normal probably phase 1 at least that day if not a couple more... right now do a IP shake for breakfast, salad for lunch and meat and veggie for supper... so a little mixture of everythng... today wasn't so good they had apps day here... had a samoosa, chicken wing, almond short bread, fruit a little cheese and pepperoni... don't need to go on... then for supper meeting friends at a pizza place, hoping they have a salad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauley View Post
Okay, I need to know what "Grandma's pie" is Maile.
It sounds way too good, I may need to know too.
Old 12-22-2011, 06:40 PM   #52  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

S/C/G: 204.5/ 145.0 /145.0

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennydoodle View Post
Is it me, or do Phase 1 days seem so much more difficult now? Like mentally difficult. I don't mind not having the carb in the evening, as I typically pass it up unless there is something that I want or we are out. But man, I HATE giving up my breakfast. It is my favorite meal of the day and I totally look forward to my apple & PB and yogurt & granola. I am definitely hoping to be in my window so I can enjoy my breakfast, but I will need to make sure that I have a strict P3 day and skip the nibbles. However, if I see my ceiling #, I will also be on P1.

I have my December monthly weigh in on Wed. My coach said that I could / should come in once a month and officially weigh in to make sure I am on track. I told her that I was weighing myself almost daily and I will never get over my ceiling #, but she would like me to still check in once a month. I think it might be more for her peace of mind, but I guess it is good for me too. It would also be beneficial that if things do get out of control, I won't go more than a month without checking in and getting help to reign it in.

I feel like IP is the first diet that has ever changed me mentally. Does anyone else feel that way? For once, I feel like I know what moderation is and I feel like I have actually learned how to maintain my losses. I used to be an "all or nothing" type of person, but I feel like IP changed that. If I had a bad meal, I would let it spiral into a bad day, a bad week or bad month.
Phase 1 days are really hard for me now. I am still at the top of my acceptable range. That 1.5 free days killed me back on dec 9th. I feel very deprived when I give up my breakfasts and had to struggle for a whole week mentally. I did a few phase 1 days, and now I'm back in the range, but barely.

I've had a hard week... Still here and doing maintenance, but scheduled a free day for Christmas as its been a really long time since a free day and it's killing me. Take care and happy holidays everyone. I will try to check in more often over the break.

Last edited by Pxlkitty4; 12-22-2011 at 08:14 PM.
Old 12-22-2011, 07:01 PM   #53  
Started IP August 1, 2011

S/C/G: 218/158/160

2ride, the toffee with saltines is called Christmas Crack, for good reason. It's very addictive! Consider yourself warned!
Tonight I am making oven "fried" chicken breasts, some oven "fried" french fries for my husband, and some steamed broccoli. The chicken is seasoned, coated in fat free greek yogurt, and then dredged in Panko breadcrumbs and baked. It was kind of hard to get the yogurt to stick to the chicken so I just kinda rubbed it all over. I will let you guys know how it turns out. I have a Woman's Day cookbook from several years ago and every recipe has the nutritional info. I found this chicken recipe in there last night. I hope it's good.
Old 12-22-2011, 09:17 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 169.8/135/135

Height: 5'-2" - 41 years old - 2015 Reboot: 165.4/136.0/135

As much as I love the holiday's, I am certainly looking forward to "getting back to normal". There is just SO MUCH extra food I am having hard time not nibbling on it all. Granted, it is not nearly as bad as it was in the past, but I am still eating things that are around that I typically can say no to. What is it about the holiday's that it has a way of lessening our resolve???

Thankfully I am still in my comfort window, so it is not effecting the scale, but I am eating foods that I normally wouldn't. As a general rule of thumb, I try to avoid sugar and wheat, and I have found myself being very lienient this past week. Ah well, I guess we all seem to be struggling through the holiday's in our own way. But it is so great to come on here and chat with you guys about it.

I did a P1 day yesterday and it went ok. I just really miss breakfast when I do P1. It really satisifies me for the whole day. I also just did a shake for breakfast this morning because we were having a catered lunch and I knew there would be carbs, so I made a swap. Tomorrow we are having our company holiday lunch, so I will do the same thing again with swapping breakfast and lunch. Then I am off to see the family for a week.

I am looking forward to it, but haven't quite decided if I am going to treat the week like a vacation week or try to squeeze in some P1 days and try to stick to the maintenance protocol for the most part. I will run every day that I am there, so the exercise will help. I just don't know if I will want to do any P1 days. I have a box of chocolate drink to take with me should I decide to do it. Christmas day is definitely going to be a free day, but I still don't know about the rest of the week.

I know that no matter what I decide, as soon as I get back on the 30th I will be on P1 for at least a couple days. And then I am going to make the decision as to whether or not I am going to P1 for a few weeks as a reboot and to try to get to 125. We'll see. No decisions being made as of yet, other than getting on P1 on the 30th for a couple of days
Old 12-23-2011, 02:11 AM   #55  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauley View Post
Ha! I am the grinch at my house! My poor little girl isn't doing one bit of Christmas baking this year. She wants to hold the sprinkles and look at them since she can't make cookies. I need to send her to Grandma's house for that I guess.
That is so sad!!! But funny, poor baby, I'm sure santa will make up for her sacrifice.
Old 12-23-2011, 11:16 AM   #56  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

S/C/G: 204.5/ 145.0 /145.0

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennydoodle View Post
What is it about the holiday's that it has a way of lessening our resolve???

I know that no matter what I decide, as soon as I get back on the 30th I will be on P1 for at least a couple days. And then I am going to make the decision as to whether or not I am going to P1 for a few weeks as a reboot and to try to get to 125. We'll see. No decisions being made as of yet, other than getting on P1 on the 30th for a couple of days
I can completely relate to this. I feel more deprived this past week than I have the whole time I was on the diet. I'm at the top of my comfort zone, so trying my hardest to be good. I haven't done anything out of line yet, but it's oh-so-tempting... I go between having complete control and mentally feeling like I'm spiraling.

I am trying to keep busy cleaning the house and wrapping presents.

Hang in there! I might join you for a Phase 1 reboot in January...
Old 12-23-2011, 11:48 AM   #57  
Maile

S/C/G: 242/130/130

Height: 5'6

I agree with you about these days being some of the hardest. I think it is because it is celebration after celebration, and facing tempting trigger foods lying around. In other times of the year, it is just one occasion to deal with..realistically it is now days of occasions to face.

I also think there is a strong emotional reaction to these foods. My grandmother's pie was a pecan. One bite and I am transported back into childhood.

2ride..I like baking also..and love to experiment with new recipes. (also love making samosas.

Pauley..I bet your 3 year old is so excited about Xmas that she doesn't notice any missing sugar!!!

PaintLady..that chicken recipe sounds good. I like Panko crumbs.

From reading everyone's posts, it seems to me that we should have a maintainer's holiday approach. Do whatever you can to stay in control,
don't worry about not being exactly perfect on one phase or the other.
Try to stay within your range. It seems that taking bites or eating different foods is happening. All we can do is try to stay within our range.
Keep planning ahead and make your choices as healthy as possible.
Like Jenny..I am trying to exercise everyday to keep my body burning carbs..
and to keep my stress level down.

I am making an Emerille pie for my son.He loves it and it will not tempt me like the other one!

So far I am within my 2 pound range. I am going to do this! My biggest fear comes from Xmas day with a big feast coming with my son. I want to indulge, but do not want to gain for that plane ride.

Everyone here is trying in their own way to maintain in the holidays. I am very thankful to be here and can feel everyone's determination and strength.
Have a great day everyone.
Old 12-23-2011, 12:13 PM   #58  

Height: 5'4"

Good morning. I just have a few quick minutes. Still working out, burned over 400 cals this morning. Pretty sure I'm not doing phase 4 correctly already. Parties started last night and go all the way through Monday. I am hoping the exercise helps. As of now, it's not. Been 155 for 2 days. That's the top of my window so Monday will be a phase 1 day for sure. I lost half an inch in my arms this week but went up in my thighs and calves. Hoping it is muscle. That's what I'm telling myself for now.

I've been really down about the gains the last few weeks but I got a couple really nice compliments from people who haven't seen me for awhile so that helps.

Merry Christmas everyone!
Old 12-23-2011, 04:16 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 187/?/145

Good Morning Everyone! I am feeling a bit better today but definitely still very under the weather. The good side of that is that at least it is today and not Christmas! I have to admit I trolled the internet looking for tips to maintaining during the holidays. Just trying to keep myself as conscious as possible. Discovered a couple of interesting things. One was that women who have lost a significant amount of weight need to exercise more and longer than is the recommendation for average people in order to maintain their weight loss. It worked out to 275 min/ week or one hour/ 5 times per week. Wow. I have a tough time fitting in 30 min/ 3 week- this is going to be an adjustment. It's a worthwhile one though if it keeps me on the maintenance track.
I am very afraid of next week. I keep trying to work out the logistics of it and failing. Christmas Eve is slated to be a free day. Then, Dec. 27 we are going away with friends to the mountains for 2 nights, Dec. 30 is my wedding anniversary and of course Dec. 31 is New Years. My plan so far is to p1 for Christmas day & Boxing day, p3 or p4 for the days away and maybe incorporate a glass of wine that I sip at so that I can participate without abandoning ship. Free day for the anniversary, p1 for New Years. Which is kind of a downer but better that than a New Years Resolution next year vowing yet again to lose the weight??
pxlkitty- I was so glad to see your post. I had really missed your updates and participation. I know this is such a busy time of year but it is so good to have you here! I'm so glad for you that you will be able to have a free day on Christmas- it will be a festive day indeed!
jenny- good luck away from home. Some of the tips that I came across for maintaining during the holidays mentioned exercise, exercise, exercise. Good for you for planning ahead to be incorporating your runs while you are away it seems to be quite an effective strategy! Merry Christmas and we'll see you in the New Year!
Maile- You are soooo lucky to be going to Hawaii right after Christmas. Thank you for your last post about us supporting one another in such a positive way during these difficult times- you said it so well.
paint lady- christmas crack??? I will not be looking into toffee saltines that is for darn sure. No need to test the addiction factor here Loved the sounds of your oven fried chicken dinner the other night- going to have try that in the New Year...
itsabouttime- It seems like you're on the right track with the exercise and watching what you eat. Some of the other holiday maintenance tips I read were:
1) take a smaller plate
2) fill half your plate with veggies/ fruits/ salad use the rest for your choice
3) Only have one plate
4) Exercise, even if it's only a walk after a meal
5) Focus on socializing rather than the food/ drinks
pauley- I'm dying to know how did the 5k go???
Old 12-23-2011, 04:17 PM   #60  
start IP Feb 8 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pxlkitty4 View Post
I can completely relate to this. I feel more deprived this past week than I have the whole time I was on the diet. I'm at the top of my comfort zone, so trying my hardest to be good. I haven't done anything out of line yet, but it's oh-so-tempting... I go between having complete control and mentally feeling like I'm spiraling.

I am trying to keep busy cleaning the house and wrapping presents.

Hang in there! I might join you for a Phase 1 reboot in January...
I as well think I am spiraling, too much focus on food..today was hard tried to stick with the veggies and fruit, but had to have half a cupcake (we have a professional trained chef and he makes all sorts of goodies) the half was definately ENOUGH... now having homemade chai tea, to sooth my upset tummy... no more rich food for me today having my roasted veg for supper if I get hungry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maile View Post
I agree with you about these days being some of the hardest. I think it is because it is celebration after celebration, and facing tempting trigger foods lying around. In other times of the year, it is just one occasion to deal with..realistically it is now days of occasions to face.

I also think there is a strong emotional reaction to these foods. My grandmother's pie was a pecan. One bite and I am transported back into childhood.

2ride..I like baking also..and love to experiment with new recipes. (also love making samosas.

Pauley..I bet your 3 year old is so excited about Xmas that she doesn't notice any missing sugar!!!

PaintLady..that chicken recipe sounds good. I like Panko crumbs.

From reading everyone's posts, it seems to me that we should have a maintainer's holiday approach. Do whatever you can to stay in control,
don't worry about not being exactly perfect on one phase or the other.
Try to stay within your range. It seems that taking bites or eating different foods is happening. All we can do is try to stay within our range.
Keep planning ahead and make your choices as healthy as possible.
Like Jenny..I am trying to exercise everyday to keep my body burning carbs..
and to keep my stress level down.

I am making an Emerille pie for my son.He loves it and it will not tempt me like the other one!

So far I am within my 2 pound range. I am going to do this! My biggest fear comes from Xmas day with a big feast coming with my son. I want to indulge, but do not want to gain for that plane ride.

Everyone here is trying in their own way to maintain in the holidays. I am very thankful to be here and can feel everyone's determination and strength.
Have a great day everyone.
We should compare notes at the end of this and see how we best prepare for next holiday.

We would make a good team I love making mango/apple chutney next year going to try a sugar free one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAboutTime View Post
Good morning. I just have a few quick minutes. Still working out, burned over 400 cals this morning. Pretty sure I'm not doing phase 4 correctly already. Parties started last night and go all the way through Monday. I am hoping the exercise helps. As of now, it's not. Been 155 for 2 days. That's the top of my window so Monday will be a phase 1 day for sure. I lost half an inch in my arms this week but went up in my thighs and calves. Hoping it is muscle. That's what I'm telling myself for now.

I've been really down about the gains the last few weeks but I got a couple really nice compliments from people who haven't seen me for awhile so that helps.

Merry Christmas everyone!
My top is 155 too and I weighed that last week but was over later last week so and trying hard to be good but the higher numbers sure play with your mind... what am I doing wrong? what did I eat that I shouldn't? am just going to try to coast for now and do phase 1 and 2 days and mostly 3 and start over again if I have to. You enjoy your holiday the one nice thing (and one of my ladies in ceramics said this to me) well if you do gain, You now KNOW how to lose as well. I think it is just getting back in the mindset again. after all the celebrations we can come back down to life and gain control again...
Closed Thread