Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2011, 01:29 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 206/174/160

Height: 6'0"

congrats to everyone with their losses! sounds like everyone is staying motivated!

i'm kind of mad at myself right now...had (another) christmas party last night - i forgot to pack something i could eat OP, so by 9pm i was starving for dinner. ...so i had 3 falafel balls definitely bummed i messed up, especially since it's only week 2. hopefully by the time i weigh in on tuesday morning, things will have worked themselves off. i realllyyy don't want to see a gain on the scale.

i have another party tonight, and you can be sure i won't make that mistake again!

have a good day everyone!
Old 12-17-2011, 02:18 PM   #17  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Hello everyone, just checking in. Trying to stay on top of things but with a house full of teenage and 20 yr old boys its hard. Seems like they dirty every dish and glass in the house and just leave them hanging EVERYWHERE.....driving me crazy!!!.....today I am having a Feel SKINNY day, I put on a pair of shorts so I would be comfortable cleaning house today and yup you guess it fell right off....lol....vaccumming and holding my shorts up...too funny!!....Its bright and sunny out so maybe I'll go out window shopping for awhile...who knows! Hope everyone has a great OP day
Old 12-17-2011, 02:20 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 174/136.5/130

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie8810 View Post
Good morning, I'm so happy its the weekend, I had one of the worst weeks I've had in a very long time. Still couldn't relax last night so I forced myself to relax in bed a bit this morning. I woke up with some great news though, down 1.8!! I finally get to put another little tree in my signature!! Woohoo!! I have a christmas party tonight and the loss it he best motivation not to cheat!

SUZSH - Sorry to hear that you're not feeling the best. I got sick half way through my IP journey and decided to stop the diet until I felt better. I did not gain the weight back, however it was very difficult to get back OP. It took me almost a month just to get back into it, which is why I know I can't take a Christmas break either. However, you do need to do whats best for you, I would talk to your doctor and see what he recommends.

I hope everybody has a great OP weekend!!!!
I have had a bunch of tests to find out what the problem is. I did see the doctor who is not my coach (though I wish they were) and he said not to go off the diet! I am trying to minimally maintain as I had to have some bland foods like rice last weekend to try and cure some of the issues. I will try to stay on because I know I will have difficulty trying to get back on. Thanks so much for your support.
Old 12-17-2011, 02:20 PM   #19  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Congratulations to those who went for their WI's today! I personally will be thrilled when the holidays are over and back to regular life again. Next year I will enjoy them more.

Today is my birthday and my family wanted to know where I wanted to go out for dinner tonight. I know of several restaurants I've been wanting to try, but truthfully by the time I tell the waiter all that I want taken off my order, well it's just not worth it. So I think we will go to Outback for steak and some steamed broccoli. Not to exciting, but at least I'm not cooking. After that we are going to a comdy club.

Hope everyone is having a good Saturday.
Old 12-17-2011, 02:22 PM   #20  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie8810 View Post
Good morning, I'm so happy its the weekend, I had one of the worst weeks I've had in a very long time. Still couldn't relax last night so I forced myself to relax in bed a bit this morning. I woke up with some great news though, down 1.8!! I finally get to put another little tree in my signature!! Woohoo!! I have a christmas party tonight and the loss it he best motivation not to cheat!

SUZSH - Sorry to hear that you're not feeling the best. I got sick half way through my IP journey and decided to stop the diet until I felt better. I did not gain the weight back, however it was very difficult to get back OP. It took me almost a month just to get back into it, which is why I know I can't take a Christmas break either. However, you do need to do whats best for you, I would talk to your doctor and see what he recommends.

I hope everybody has a great OP weekend!!!!
By the way, great job on continuing to lose!
Old 12-17-2011, 02:23 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
Congratulations to those who went for their WI's today! I personally will be thrilled when the holidays are over and back to regular life again. Next year I will enjoy them more.

Today is my birthday and my family wanted to know where I wanted to go out for dinner tonight. I know of several restaurants I've been wanting to try, but truthfully by the time I tell the waiter all that I want taken off my order, well it's just not worth it. So I think we will go to Outback for steak and some steamed broccoli. Not to exciting, but at least I'm not cooking. After that we are going to a comdy club.

Hope everyone is having a good Saturday.
Happy Birthday Dana! ....I love steak! That sounds like a great birthday supper
Old 12-17-2011, 02:27 PM   #22  

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly ann View Post
I'm so sorry that you're not feeling well. Can you pinpoint the events to anything particular in your life, or something you ate or took. I feel fortunate that I am doing this diet through my PMD and her office and I can call her or go see her anytime I'm having concerns. So - the best advice I can give you is to see your doctor if you continue feeling badly. Are you taking all your vitamins and minerals? Take it easy this weekend. I do hope that you feel better soon.
Thank you! I have followed the plan.... My doctor said to to quit the plan
Can't figure out what it isbut we are continuing to test. Some days its hard to stay OP because I don't feel well and need something like rice to balance. I see that your dr is helping you with the diet. That must be wonderful and such a help! Great job on your progress.....
Old 12-17-2011, 02:31 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 184.6/169/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamelama View Post
I'm 1/2way thru my 2nd week and the hunger finally lessened quite a bit on day 6. The thing that helped me a lot was on my 5th day, I started eating 2oz of my dinner protein with my lunch. Really helped with hunger until dinner. Also, took 1/2 cup of bell peppers/celery whatever and kept it with me during the day. When I got really hungry I would munch on a few with water or hot tea. Don't forget to count that 1/2 cup towards your 4 cup allotment.

Good luck! Only 2 more days till WI. You'll be happy you stuck with it.

Pam
Pam thanks for the advice. I had 2 packets of chicken soup left for today and tomorrow (barf) and had to choke it down today. I think tomorrow I will have the omelet packs for both meals so I don't have to have soup again. I didn't know we could have protein at lunch? That might help a lot. I'll let you all know how the WI goes on Monday.
Old 12-17-2011, 02:43 PM   #24  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishbel View Post
Happy Birthday Dana! ....I love steak! That sounds like a great birthday supper
Thanks so much Ishbel!
Old 12-17-2011, 04:50 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 175/142.6/138

Height: 5'5

Im so ready for christmas to be over! And i don't mean to sound so mean but i am so tired of smelling all the yummy stuff i can't have!! i baked cookies for my husbands christmas party, 50 cookies and didn't eat one... They smelled so good! ugh... Oh well, i can do this. Skinny feels better than cookies taste ... I need to place this saying somewhere on my fridge. haha! Merry Christmas and stay OP everyone!
Old 12-17-2011, 04:51 PM   #26  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyDi2010 View Post
Im so ready for christmas to be over! And i don't mean to sound so mean but i am so tired of smelling all the yummy stuff i can't have!! i baked cookies for my husbands christmas party, 50 cookies and didn't eat one... They smelled so good! ugh... Oh well, i can do this. Skinny feels better than cookies taste ... I need to place this saying somewhere on my fridge. haha! Merry Christmas and stay OP everyone!
Stay strong, remember next year you will be able to have them
Old 12-17-2011, 05:57 PM   #27  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
Thanks so much Ishbel!
Hey, from me to. Midnight here so you're probably just think about dressing (casually) for dinner. I hope it's lovely. The company sounds good.
Old 12-17-2011, 06:15 PM   #28  
professor hardy harr!

Height: 5"1.5 (don't forget the .5)

hi yall, hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend

2nd day OP and its def not bad, the cream of mushroom soup needs a little help though lol

i have a question, are we allowed to have soup bouillon? its 5 cals, 0 sugar but has 1 carb ..... can i counteract the 1 carb with fiber?
Old 12-17-2011, 06:50 PM   #29  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linden View Post
Hey, from me to. Midnight here so you're probably just think about dressing (casually) for dinner. I hope it's lovely. The company sounds good.
Thank you very much Linden.
Old 12-17-2011, 06:53 PM   #30  
Started IP Aug 2, 2011

S/C/G: 220/147/140

Height: 5'10

Having a great OP weekend. I even made an apple pie for my hubby. Just love the smell..the smell is good enough for me I feel a nasty cold coming on.Settling in my lungs...eeeek. Pain in my ears, very sore throat,nausea,dizzy. Just like clockwork...sick around Christmas Good time to relax on the couch watching funny movies. Hot lemon water. And I threw together an awesome soup Full of yummy veggies, miracle noodles and hamburger.
Closed Thread