3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Daily IP Chat Tuesday 12/13/11 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/248612-daily-ip-chat-tuesday-12-13-11-a.html)

Bellamack 12-13-2011 04:22 PM

Wayward, I should say that you have totally Rocked the IP program, you are soooo close. Awesome :)

wuv2bloved 12-13-2011 04:26 PM

Support is my biggest thing, sometimes we can't do this without it. That is why I give it so much I think. Some may call what I say "tough Love" but sometimes that is what is needed. We are all doing awesome on this program and everyone puts there 2 cents in, that is why i enjoy coming here so much. You can always learn something new from someone else :)

Wayward 12-13-2011 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bellamack (Post 4137184)
Wayward, I should say that you have totally Rocked the IP program, you are soooo close. Awesome :)

Thanks Bella... I was like damn if she is going to drop names one of my old group should drop mine too lol.

wuv2bloved 12-13-2011 04:53 PM

We all know you are rocking it Wayward....YOU have a thread:)

OneGuyonIP 12-13-2011 05:26 PM

Hi Everybody,
Congratulations on the losses today, they are truly inspiring.

JellyMae87 12-13-2011 05:27 PM

Back home from WI. Down 3.4 today!!

Linden 12-13-2011 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JellyMae87 (Post 4137225)

You have the very best, most consistent losses I think I've ever seen. Now's the time to share. :) Is there anything specific you're doing that could help others??? :hug:

patns 12-13-2011 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2RIDEROLLERCOAST (Post 4136784)
Good morning all, another start to the day.. am liking the Anthony Henday drive to work these days is taking about 15 minutes off my drive so that is good... only thing is then I arrive too early for work... but then I get to catch up on my readiing here so that is good.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Hey same thing happened to me this morning. I had to be at a school way down in the SE this morning and I live east of Elk Island Park.
But I zoomed down Anthony Henday and got there 15 minutes before anyone else.

Now if I don't get my picture in the mail I'll be home free for the day.

Pat

sarahmayhem 12-13-2011 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JellyMae87 (Post 4137225)

Damn girl! You're almost at 100lbs too :carrot:

GloverParker 12-13-2011 06:20 PM

Hi everyone --

I've been lurking for a few days so I figured it was time to introduce myself - I always feel a little voyeur-like reading about everyone else!

I offically started IP this morning after attending a session late last week -- I have several work colleagues who have been exceptionally successful so I'm looking forward to something similar! My program is administered through a GP's office -- in fact, my coach is the GPs wife who lost 55lbs herself -- so he requires that you do a full blood work-up as part of the program. Wow, did I have some eye-opening moments!

Stepping on the scale and acknowledging that my real weight is about 20 pounds more than my scariest guess was a shock. And then getting bloodwork results back today was another punch -- my numbers, which have always been perfect -- are not so perfect anymore and it appears that my I have borderline thyroid issues as well. It's a good thing I'm committing to IP and real change, just in time!

Hmmm, what else about me . . .I travel a lot. A real lot -- about 200,000 miles a year, mostly for work but certainly for fun/vacation as well. I'm hoping that good planning and consistent destinations will help me manage the occassional unpredictability of being away from home that much.

I have a great work friend who is embarking on this journey at the same time so that's fun an a nice support network -- she's getting married in early March so hopefully we'll all be well on our way to goal by then!

My target weight is essentially my lowest weight post-college . . .we'll see how that goes. I know I'm comfortable 10 pounds higher than that but I figured if I was doing this, I might as well shoot high!

I think this forum is awesome and look forward to "chatting" with you all frequently!:carrot:

YvetteSki 12-13-2011 07:13 PM

Congrats on all the great WI's so far this week. We are all getting closer to our goals every day. Good job everyone.

Junetwin11 12-13-2011 08:39 PM

Down 2 more pounds this week. Gonna write a testimonial this week. I allowed the centre to use my photos and they want me to come to their open house in the new year to share my story. I usually go to the open houses anyways, just to keep up on the info and procedures. The best diet ever :)

Lmflora 12-13-2011 08:48 PM

Hello all,
Semester over, grades are in! Whoo hoo! My hb and I planned a trip to the city months ago- before my daughter and I sat down and had the serious "we need to do something about this weight issue" talk- now the weekend trip to the city is this weekend. We have not been anywhere together for almost 2 years, and we are so looking forward to it- but- my first weigh in is tomorrow-and after we get back I have to travel for the holiday, this second trip won't be as difficult for the program as this "romantic weekend" in the city. All I can do is the best I can. I wish now I would have waited to start after this weekend.

One NSV, my nightly acid reflux and heartburn went away immediately upon starting this diet.

Cheers

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...cRq/weight.png

Ishbel 12-13-2011 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YvetteSki (Post 4137310)
Congrats on all the great WI's so far this week. We are all getting closer to our goals every day. Good job everyone.

Long time no see Yvette! You look great! :)

2RIDEROLLERCOAST 12-13-2011 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloverParker (Post 4137266)
Hi everyone --

I've been lurking for a few days so I figured it was time to introduce myself - I always feel a little voyeur-like reading about everyone else!

I offically started IP this morning after attending a session late last week -- I have several work colleagues who have been exceptionally successful so I'm looking forward to something similar! My program is administered through a GP's office -- in fact, my coach is the GPs wife who lost 55lbs herself -- so he requires that you do a full blood work-up as part of the program. Wow, did I have some eye-opening moments!

Stepping on the scale and acknowledging that my real weight is about 20 pounds more than my scariest guess was a shock. And then getting bloodwork results back today was another punch -- my numbers, which have always been perfect -- are not so perfect anymore and it appears that my I have borderline thyroid issues as well. It's a good thing I'm committing to IP and real change, just in time!

Hmmm, what else about me . . .I travel a lot. A real lot -- about 200,000 miles a year, mostly for work but certainly for fun/vacation as well. I'm hoping that good planning and consistent destinations will help me manage the occassional unpredictability of being away from home that much.

I have a great work friend who is embarking on this journey at the same time so that's fun an a nice support network -- she's getting married in early March so hopefully we'll all be well on our way to goal by then!

My target weight is essentially my lowest weight post-college . . .we'll see how that goes. I know I'm comfortable 10 pounds higher than that but I figured if I was doing this, I might as well shoot high!

I think this forum is awesome and look forward to "chatting" with you all frequently!:carrot:

Welcome, you have chosen a great plan, and with someone else at work it makes it so much easier, you can bounce ideas off each other. I was lucky and had a few people to bounce ideas off as it became a group thing at work. Be Strong and stay focused for the goal.

Quote:

Originally Posted by YvetteSki (Post 4137310)

WOW Yvette, love your new picture. You look awesome... keep up the good work.:hug: