3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   NSV's Galore! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/248358-nsvs-galore.html)

meant2b 12-07-2011 02:27 PM

NSV's Galore!

With 31 pounds gone, I have been delighted with many NSV's. I am sitting here, comfortably wearing my size 20 jeans. Down from a 24! I have already gone from a 3x to a 1x in my tops! This feeling is all the motivation a person needs to continue, along with the incredible support from everyone here on 3FC's! :D

Wayward 12-07-2011 02:29 PM

And it will only get better from here.
Grats on your NSV's thus far and may you have many more.

It seems almost daily I have little NSV happen, it's the little things that you notice that make the big differences.

meant2b 12-07-2011 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward (Post 4131865)
And it will only get better from here.
Grats on your NSV's thus far and may you have many more.

It seems almost daily I have little NSV happen, it's the little things that you notice that make the big differences.

Wayward, thanks for your words of encouragement! It's very exciting!

Look at you! You look amazing! More importantly, I can just imagine how you feel! WTG!!!!!

Wayward 12-07-2011 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meant2b (Post 4131870)
Wayward, thanks for your words of encouragement! It's very exciting!

Look at you! You look amazing! More importantly, I can just imagine how you feel! WTG!!!!!

Thank you very much, I have to say I feel much better about myself, the comments from people, the ability to do so much more.. people take for granted the little things that us that are over 300 pounds (well was over 300,) could not dream of doing lol.

Anything I can do to help motivate people and keep them on track I will do.

MustangMolly 12-07-2011 03:05 PM

Congrats on the NSVs and Wayward your pictures are great! What a difference.

rainydays 12-07-2011 06:24 PM

Awesome! WTG! :carrot:

loose seal 12-07-2011 06:34 PM

Fantastic job, meant2b and Wayward. NSV are so sweeet! Keep up the great work.

Y Guy 12-07-2011 11:59 PM

Great job! I know what you mean I'm loving being down 10 pant sizes and 3 shirt sizes, I look at the basket of clothes going to be donated and loving it. Keep up the grate work and KUDOS on the NSV!

kelly1962 12-08-2011 09:34 AM

The other day i went into Walmart to buy a sweater as i am sadly lacking in winter clothes. For a lark i tried on a sweater with a belt(something i never do) and i tried it on and it looked pretty good. Funny thing is, i couldnt bring myself to buy it. I guess i am so conditioned to buy clothes that hide my shape and i cant get out of that mindset yet.

wuv2bloved 12-08-2011 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kelly1962 (Post 4132614)
The other day i went into Walmart to buy a sweater as i am sadly lacking in winter clothes. For a lark i tried on a sweater with a belt(something i never do) and i tried it on and it looked pretty good. Funny thing is, i couldnt bring myself to buy it. I guess i am so conditioned to buy clothes that hide my shape and i cant get out of that mindset yet.

I agree with you, I still have a tendency to go toward the boxy kinda shirts to hide my body....I still have a ways to go but I don't need the boxy shirts anymore :)

meant2b 12-08-2011 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kelly1962 (Post 4132614)

Hopefully it's not long before you can break the old habits and embrace your new body! I know it's easy for me to say, but I say go back and get that sweater with the belt!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4132807)
I agree with you, I still have a tendency to go toward the boxy kinda shirts to hide my body....I still have a ways to go but I don't need the boxy shirts anymore :)

That's right Wuv, you don't need them anymore! You must have so much fun shopping now! Such a good feeling!