Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2011, 02:58 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 175/142.6/138

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchik2012 View Post
Hello all!!
Congrats on the WI and all NSV
I had my WI yesterday, down about 2 pounds!!! Losing around waist and hips, and unfortunately, on chest The only part of me I wanted to keep!!! Anywayzzzz..... I feel so much better, not like I'm dragging through the day, and not feeling hungry at all...had to make myself eat my lunch veggies.
Keep at it IPeeps!!!
I know what you mean! i miss those inches off my chest lol maybe now i can get a great push up bra though lol...thats what i keep telling myself anyway
Old 12-07-2011, 02:58 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 229/161/150

Height: 5'2"

congrats to all the WI's today - I just got back from mine and lost 3lbs!!!! I have to wait one more week for measurements - my dr. office change to measuring every 4 weeks!! I feel like I have lost more inches since I have moved pant sizes - Well I hope everyone is enjoying there day and staying warm
Old 12-07-2011, 03:40 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 337/164/160

Height: 5' 6.5" ('cuz the .5 counts!)

Bit bummed today......down 0.2

The first thing my coach asked was if I ate off plan. I said nope - too easy to stick to the plan, no reason to stray.

Still not sure what is happening. I am already drinking more than a gallon of water every day - maybe that isn't enough. I don't eat a restricted every day - maybe I should to switch things up? Thoughts?

On a lighter (pun intended) note - how do you know when your underwear is too big???
Old 12-07-2011, 03:52 PM   #34  
One day at a time!

S/C/G: 261 / see ticker / 155

Height: 5'6

Down 7 for 2 weeks, finally got to 50% of goal!! I set a mini goal of getting into Onederland by New Years! That's 11 lbs in less than 1 month. I hope I can do it!!

Also, I posted this on one of the facebook sites but wanted to check here too. Has anyone has intense/annoying sugar/sweets cravings? I constantly want to eat a sweet snack/treat (I won't say the actuals for sanity purposes haha).
Old 12-07-2011, 03:58 PM   #35  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
Thanks for your support guys, I appreciate it, I think I could help motivate a lot of people. I have a lot of people on campus ask me how I did it and I try to get them to call down to the clinic, I think I could recruit a lot more people if they knew they were actually going to work with me on it.

Congrats Lisa, you know that's almost a WI that I can get on you about, it wasn't that great? Let's see, that is still 1.3 pounds you will never see again lol.

At 108 you have nothing to complain about, and I know you really aren't but it's the closest I have been to being able to give you a hard time.

Keep up the great work everyone!!
WOO HOO... I see youre a Cougar fan! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchik2012 View Post
Hello all!!
Congrats on the WI and all NSV
I had my WI yesterday, down about 2 pounds!!! Losing around waist and hips, and unfortunately, on chest The only part of me I wanted to keep!!! Anywayzzzz..... I feel so much better, not like I'm dragging through the day, and not feeling hungry at all...had to make myself eat my lunch veggies.
Keep at it IPeeps!!!
I thought the same thing... I was totally upset that I was loosing my chest, then I finally bit the bullet and went bra shopping. In my case I only lost inches around and not my cup size!! So dont be upset yet!!
Old 12-07-2011, 04:01 PM   #36  
Started IP 8.02.11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krista7382 View Post
Down 7 for 2 weeks, finally got to 50% of goal!! I set a mini goal of getting into Onederland by New Years! That's 11 lbs in less than 1 month. I hope I can do it!!

Also, I posted this on one of the facebook sites but wanted to check here too. Has anyone has intense/annoying sugar/sweets cravings? I constantly want to eat a sweet snack/treat (I won't say the actuals for sanity purposes haha).
I have been lately... The sad thing is that I have them in the house for the BF... but thats when you just have him eat it and sneak a kiss!! or I am a nerd when it comes to sniffing stuff I cant have! but it works!

I have yet to cheat since I am seeing results! and I just tell myself that it wont be worth it. and after being OP for this long it will probably not taste as good as I wanted it too!!
Old 12-07-2011, 04:05 PM   #37  
Started IP 8.02.11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptod View Post
Bit bummed today......down 0.2

The first thing my coach asked was if I ate off plan. I said nope - too easy to stick to the plan, no reason to stray.

Still not sure what is happening. I am already drinking more than a gallon of water every day - maybe that isn't enough. I don't eat a restricted every day - maybe I should to switch things up? Thoughts?

On a lighter (pun intended) note - how do you know when your underwear is too big???

I personally only stick to a little less that 3L of water a day... and I like to have alot of my water earlier in the day! As far as the Underwear questions goes. I would have to say that when you have a saggy bottom... I tend to not wear "regular" panties.. (TMI)
Old 12-07-2011, 04:13 PM   #38  
Started IP July 8th

S/C/G: 325/210/210

Height: 5' 10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyMae87 View Post
WOO HOO... I see youre a Cougar fan! LOL
Actually it's something my wife picked up for me, I have all the pins for the first like 3 years of the football games on it, my wife used to get them for me.

I work at WSU, but I have only been to one Cougar game in the 32 years I have lived in the area and that was like 25 years ago lol.

But I am going to a WSU game tonight, only because I have Idaho season tickets and we are playing WSU tonight hehe.
Old 12-07-2011, 04:41 PM   #39  
Started IP 10/13/11

Hi everyone,
so excited!!! had WI #7 and down 5.8. Yay... so determined as ever to do this.... such motivation.
Old 12-07-2011, 05:05 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 143/126.2/120

Height: 5'4"

Default Back on track

Feeling so much better after my WI today. Thankgiving was very hard for me and I really beat myself up over it. Well, I went to NY for 4 days and actually lost. Yes it was only a 1 lb but I am thrilled. It was very hard, but sooo worth all the sacrifice, and I had a great time to boot! I feel like I am back on track and ready to tackle these last few lbs!
Old 12-07-2011, 05:20 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 337/164/160

Height: 5' 6.5" ('cuz the .5 counts!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyMae87 View Post
I personally only stick to a little less that 3L of water a day... and I like to have alot of my water earlier in the day! As far as the Underwear questions goes. I would have to say that when you have a saggy bottom... I tend to not wear "regular" panties.. (TMI)
JellyMae - you look fabulous in your new picture!

The underwear question popped into my head as I was typing the original post. A way of getting myself to snap out of the funk - weight loss is not linear. There are other measures of success than the scale.

I will try not to wander around the house asking my DH if I have a "saggy bottom". Thanks for the getting me to giggle.
Old 12-07-2011, 07:03 PM   #42  
Started IP 8.02.11

Quote:
JellyMae - you look fabulous in your new picture!

The underwear question popped into my head as I was typing the original post. A way of getting myself to snap out of the funk - weight loss is not linear. There are other measures of success than the scale.

I will try not to wander around the house asking my DH if I have a "saggy bottom". Thanks for the getting me to giggle.
Well Thank You... I Changed it for WUV... she was getting on me about changing it!! haha...
Old 12-07-2011, 08:00 PM   #43  
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 247/185/150

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
When they are falling down all my themselves with pants ontop, from just walking around the house.... that what happened to me. I need to get bras too... but they cost so much hoping to wait another 20lbs

It's all a good thing.
Old 12-07-2011, 08:14 PM   #44  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Hello everyone,

I got this new android phone and I love it since it lets me read all the threads in the evening,something was not able to do before cause I don't have internet at home, but it if extremely hard to type what I want! I really hope it gets easier with time.
Old 12-07-2011, 08:24 PM   #45  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Tomorrow is my official weigh in and I can't wait because i know I lost big time I just need to know how much.

Wayward, all I can say is wow! Way to go!

I really would like talk more but i can't continue typing on this phone.

I will report my weight loss tomorrow

Good night everyone
Closed Thread