Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2011, 05:04 PM   #61  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busymomx4 View Post
I've always drank that much and i don't think i'm the only one. I'll look into it.
Then please consider scaling down, since you've lost SO much weight? And not incidentally, congratulations.
Old 12-05-2011, 05:38 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 234/231/180

Height: 5' 8"

I walked into the kitchen to tell my husband I've been dreaming of cheating and it's a horrible feeling...I tell him I wake up feeling so guilty and he had NO idea I was referring to IP!!! LOL It made me laugh so hard...
Old 12-05-2011, 05:41 PM   #63  

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Is this what you were looking for or different? Did you look in Steven Finn's page? I think he has some in his page as well

Pudding cakes
1 pkg of IP Pudding
1/2 tsp vanilla
2 egg whites
2 oz water
spices of choice for flavor
Directions:
Mix together egg whites, vanilla & water using emersion blender until egg whites are frothy.
Pour out into bowl and sprinkle on spices of choice (Cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves etc) and add 1/3 of pudding package at a time.
Fold pudding into frothed egg whites.
Pour into greased ramikin/muffin tray
Bake at 350 for 15-19 minutes until cooked through
**The cakes will get VERY large while baking, and will deflate when cooling. If you put too much batter into a small baking dish, your cakes will literally explode in the oven. It is VERY important to only fill the baking dish or muffin tin 1/2 way. Which is why you will get 2 small cakes or 3 muffins.
Be careful not to use vanilla extract with alcohol. I would recommend using a real vanilla bean... Most extracts have 2 - 3% alcohol. Just a thought.
Old 12-05-2011, 05:41 PM   #64  
1/5/11

S/C/G: 164/127/115

Height: 5'4"

I'm so pleased to see that this forum is still here! I've been off IP since May and now it's time to lose those pesky last 15 lbs. Everyone here motivates me so much. WOO it's good to be back!
Old 12-05-2011, 05:42 PM   #65  
Time to take care of me!

S/C/G: 164/ See tracker :)

Height: 5'0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Englander View Post
I walked into the kitchen to tell my husband I've been dreaming of cheating and it's a horrible feeling...I tell him I wake up feeling so guilty and he had NO idea I was referring to IP!!! LOL It made me laugh so hard...
Me me laugh lots too!!!! See? Only we IPeeps would know what you mean!
Old 12-05-2011, 05:45 PM   #66  
Time to take care of me!

Quote:
Be careful not to use vanilla extract with alcohol. I would recommend using a real vanilla bean... Most extracts have 2 - 3% alcohol. Just a thought.
Does anyone know if that is enough to kick me out of ketosis?? I made blueberry cakes for the first time this weekend...and I didn't think of the alcohol content in vanilla extract!!!! (probably used about 1/2 a teaspoon)
Old 12-05-2011, 05:48 PM   #67  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linden View Post
Thanks SO much. It's almost 11 pm here and this was surely worth waiting up for. I saw Steven's post but he says his deflate and I was sure I'd seen another. I thank you. My granddaughter thanks you. My puppy thanks you.
Oh man I hope they don't deflate on you. I remember someone posting something about them in a daily thread but i don't know where it is now. But i think they added like baking power or soda to it....hope it works for you
Old 12-05-2011, 05:53 PM   #68  
Time to take care of me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Oh man I hope they don't deflate on you. I remember someone posting something about them in a daily thread but i don't know where it is now. But i think they added like baking power or soda to it....hope it works for you
Mine deflated!! But were still a great treat for my tastebuds Next...figure out how not to make them stick to the cupcake paper.
Also, finally got my tracker!!!!
Old 12-05-2011, 05:57 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 190/176.2/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by capricious View Post
frazzledmom- my MIL said the exact same thing. I've been maintaining for three months now and no longer hear any comments (thank goodness!). IP was a beautiful diet for me. Loved the simplicity of it, the consistent losses and the mentality that it is a no cheat diet. I had a friend persist in trying to get me to have 'just one drink' while we were camping. "It's just one time" he said to me and I asked him 'would you cheat on your wife? If it was just one time?'. Just as we need to stay faithful to our significant others so that we can have trust in them and they in us so do we need to stay faithful to ourselves. And by the time you have reached your goal you will have gained a considerable amount of well deserved trust in yourself. When you trust yourself to make good decisions it is considerably easier to make them. And this is what makes maintaining weight loss possible. Continuing to make good choices. You can do it!
Even though it wasn't directed at me, thank you for posting this. I have really been struggling with getting 'back on the wagon'. I kept using the excuse that my new products hadn't come yet, but they came this afternoon in time for lunch. I do so well and then dinner ruins me every time. It's funny because I really enjoyed my IP dinners (baked fish and veggies). Now that I can use my IP products for all three meals tomorrow there are NO EXCUSES!!! I need to be faithful to myself and get this done!!
Old 12-05-2011, 06:05 PM   #70  
Golden

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linden View Post
Nice going. Why don't you take a look at T-Tapp? It's much like callanetics but much easier on the body with same results -- or at least for me. There are a LOT of free videos, enough that you could almost make up your own program if you like it.
I never could get into T-Tapp or Lotte Berk. I don't know what it is about Callen, but I like her. She does recommend doing it every other day. I forgot that for some reason.
Old 12-05-2011, 06:33 PM   #71  

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchik2012 View Post
Does anyone know if that is enough to kick me out of ketosis?? I made blueberry cakes for the first time this weekend...and I didn't think of the alcohol content in vanilla extract!!!! (probably used about 1/2 a teaspoon)
My coach is really strict and tells her clients that extract is not permitted due to it's alcohol content. One of my friends didn't listen to her and still used and, and still loss weight...just not as quickly as she may have been able to had she not used it...
Old 12-05-2011, 06:34 PM   #72  

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchik2012 View Post
Me me laugh lots too!!!! See? Only we IPeeps would know what you mean!
LOL!!!
Old 12-05-2011, 07:04 PM   #73  
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

First weigh in today and down 7.8 pounds!!!! Wow!!! I never expected to lose that much in one week!
Old 12-05-2011, 07:18 PM   #74  
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

Quote:
I'm in week four of Phase I and I keep having dreams that I'm eating the wrong foods and kicking myself out of ketosis. Most of the times I do it because I forget I'm on Ideal Protein!!! I wake up so relieved to know it wasn't real! One time I had two glasses of wine and was so disappointed... I guess these can be considered IP nightmares!!! LOL
I'm only in week two, but I've had some pretty strange food dreams too! Last night, I dreamed that I was eating donuts. The funny thing is that I really don't like donuts. LOL!
Old 12-05-2011, 07:20 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 287/144/150

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SewingMomma View Post
First weigh in today and down 7.8 pounds!!!! Wow!!! I never expected to lose that much in one week!
Great news! Isn't it a wonderful feeling!
Closed Thread