IP Daily Chat Monday 12/5/11

You're on Page 6 of 7
Go to
  • Quote: I'm only in week two, but I've had some pretty strange food dreams too! Last night, I dreamed that I was eating donuts. The funny thing is that I really don't like donuts. LOL!
    Omg and don't u wake up thinking. Did I really just eat something bad?
  • Quote: Omg and don't u wake up thinking. Did I really just eat something bad?
    Exactly! LOL!
  • Quote: First weigh in today and down 7.8 pounds!!!! Wow!!! I never expected to lose that much in one week!
    congrats from down the road !!!!!!!!
  • Totally blown away!
    Just got back from an early weigh in as I'm going out of town. Totally shocked to see that I'm down 5.6 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Never hit 5 before
    Totally stoked
    Got all my meals and snacks and hope to stay as close to plan as possible
  • Today started off great and then got tough for almost every meal circumstance Of course right when I start IP, it starts the Christmas tradition at my work of everyone bringing a different treat a day and today was hot dogs and chili (I didn't get to check back on here about if this was okay or not before I was pressured into eating some) not to mention I have exams for school and have been stressing over that...Here's my food intake for the day::

7:30am: Peach & Mango Drink
    11:30am: 2 hot dogs (no buns) with about 1/2 cup homemade chili && 2 cups spinach salad with broccoli
    4:30 White Chocolate Bar
    7:00 Beef with onions and green beans

I did get in a 45 min yoglates workout this morning.

Please be honest with me...how much did I mess up today?? && should I have my 3rd packet today or skip it due to everything else I ate?
    ((I need some tough love to get me on track))
  • Quote: First weigh in today and down 7.8 pounds!!!! Wow!!! I never expected to lose that much in one week!
    CONGRATULATIONS!! That is one heck of a first WI!! Keep up the great work & you'll reach your goal in no time at that rate!!!
  • Quote: Today started off great and then got tough for almost every meal circumstance Of course right when I start IP, it starts the Christmas tradition at my work of everyone bringing a different treat a day and today was hot dogs and chili (I didn't get to check back on here about if this was okay or not before I was pressured into eating some) not to mention I have exams for school and have been stressing over that...Here's my food intake for the day::

7:30am: Peach & Mango Drink
    11:30am: 2 hot dogs (no buns) with about 1/2 cup homemade chili && 2 cups spinach salad with broccoli
    4:30 White Chocolate Bar
    7:00 Beef with onions and green beans

I did get in a 45 min yoglates workout this morning.

Please be honest with me...how much did I mess up today?? && should I have my 3rd packet today or skip it due to everything else I ate?
    ((I need some tough love to get me on track))
    You messed up so its done, move on....it happens don't dwell on it. It may not affect you at all. YES!! eat your third packet!!! don't skip it. Get some more veggies in as well and drink more water or tea. What's done is done, don't beat ya self up!
  • Thank you for being so incredibly helpful with all my million questions!!!
  • Quote: Totally blown away!
    Just got back from an early weigh in as I'm going out of town. Totally shocked to see that I'm down 5.6 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Never hit 5 before
    Totally stoked
    Wow, looks like the whoosh fairy paid you a visit this week. Have a good trip.
    Congrats from across the river!! That's an awesome WI!!!!

Quote: Totally blown away!
    Never hit 5 before
    Totally stoked
    Way to go!!!!
  • hello everyone....

another horrid day on the work front!! So I have just been peeking here and there today... still in this funk., Its been about about a month or so of this!!
  • Quote: I'm only in week two, but I've had some pretty strange food dreams too! Last night, I dreamed that I was eating donuts. The funny thing is that I really don't like donuts. LOL!
    LOL!!! The night before I began I went to my favorite chocolate factory and ate the grossest chocolates. I ordered my favorites and didn't eat them....I put them in the bag to save for later!!! Oh, again, this was all a dream so I never got to eat my favorite chocolates!!! Really, really glad I'm not alone on the dreaming thing!!!
  • Quote: hello everyone....

another horrid day on the work front!! So I have just been peeking here and there today... still in this funk., Its been about about a month or so of this!!
    Hi, sorry for the stinky day at work...keep your head up and this funk will pass!!! {{hugs}}. and
  • Just got an e-mail from my IP Coach. Apparently she's firing me because I'm not buying all IP Products and she says that her business would be at risk. Whatever. There's more than one way to skin a cat.
  • Quote: This may be a super dumb question:: but what is the possibility that a hot dog with chili is allowed during phase 1??
    You might want to check with your coach on this one. I am on the vegetarian version of IP and am allowed to have Smart Dogs which is a veggie hot dog. I have made them with the IP chili. I've also made them with sauerkraut and lots of mustard. I am wondering if you can cross over and use some of the vegetarian protein sources.