Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2011, 05:29 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 248/239/160

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
And doesn't it feel wonderful not to have to make another New Year's resolution that this year I will lose weight? For once I feel ahead of the game.
I love this! Now we will have to make resolutions like get organized, etc. Opens up all kinds of possibilities!
Old 12-02-2011, 05:31 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 248/239/160

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Good luck with your WI, wishing the WOOOSH fairy to come and see you today..

You will be ready to face the world everyday with the program, you will feel fantastic!!

WOOHOO!!!!! keep it up!

Hang in there Ynna, you are doing fine. Sorry you are missing your family and friends but you have us where are you located now?

Good day everyone, its a pretty good day so far so I am ready to handle anything!....lol
Wow - its been awhile since I have been on the list - Lisa you are doing so well! You look terrific!!
Old 12-02-2011, 08:20 PM   #33  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly1962 View Post
I have some get togethers for Christmas with friends and my work party as well as my boyfriends and what is amazing me is i am not worried about cheating at all at anything. I cant help but think if i was at the same weight now as i was in the beginning of June and how i would be feeling right now. If someone had told me i would weigh 57 lbs lighter at the end of the year i would have thought i was dreaming. I have changed my life for the better, i don't hate myself anymore for looking and feeling as bad as i did. I am so much happier. I am actually looking forward to my boyfriends work Christmas party and i am going to buy a new outfit for it!! I am actually excited about getting a nice outfit instead of dreading trying clothes on and hating how i look. Instead of worrying about cheating at all the get togethers, i am going to give myself the best Christmas present of all, and that is to stay on IP and my reward will be bigger than any food or drink!! Congrats to everyone on here for taking care of themselves this year and getting healthy and happy(or happier than they were before)!!
You have the right mind set that is for sure. Congrats on that!!...you will do really well thinking that way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique06 View Post
Congratulations with the amazing losses & NSV's!!

WI #7 was this morning, and I am down 3lbs for a total of 33lbs!! Feeling great, had to go buy a new top for my Xmas dinner tonight since I didn't have one that fit me

Have a great weekend everyone!!
WOOHOO!!!!...congrats on the WI and the new top!!....rocking the weight losses...great job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizzyizzy View Post
Congrats Angelique on the great weight loss!

I too just had WI #7 and have lost a total of 21 pounds. I've lost 1.5" in my chest, 5.9" in my waist, 4" from my hips, 1.3" from my bicep, and 2.75" from my thigh. Best, of all, my percent body fat has dropped from 42% to 27%!

I'M SO HAPPY!!!
Congrats on your losses as well....We have ALL had a great week this week I do believe!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd447 View Post
Wow - its been awhile since I have been on the list - Lisa you are doing so well! You look terrific!!
LOL....Yes you have been away for a while, glad to see you checking in and THANKS!!!
Old 12-02-2011, 08:20 PM   #34  
Recent Starter

S/C/G: 218.6/200.2/160

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyDi2010 View Post
So out of curiosity... How did you determine your weight loss goal?? I am 26 years old, and I remember being overweight since 5th grade. When the doctors ask me my weight loss goal, i say a number but the truth is, i don't remember how i look at that number... Not as a real woman with curves. As of right now i weigh what i weighed in 8th grade. So weird to think about!
I've been sort of wondering the same thing. I picked a number off the standard weight chart, but I have no idea what that might mean size-wise. I thought I was overweight when I was in high school, but I'm pretty sure I'd be happy to be back at that weight now, if I could only remember what that was. Of course, I'm just getting started so I guess it'll be a while before I really find out.

Anybody else have a suggestion for choosing a number?
Old 12-02-2011, 08:33 PM   #35  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubyrosered View Post
I've been sort of wondering the same thing. I picked a number off the standard weight chart, but I have no idea what that might mean size-wise. I thought I was overweight when I was in high school, but I'm pretty sure I'd be happy to be back at that weight now, if I could only remember what that was. Of course, I'm just getting started so I guess it'll be a while before I really find out.

I chose 250 because that is what I weighed 25 yrs ago when I got married. Now that I am 30 lbs from that and still a good size, once I get there I will go to 200.
Old 12-02-2011, 10:18 PM   #36  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizzyizzy View Post
Congrats Angelique on the great weight loss!

I too just had WI #7 and have lost a total of 21 pounds. I've lost 1.5" in my chest, 5.9" in my waist, 4" from my hips, 1.3" from my bicep, and 2.75" from my thigh. Best, of all, my percent body fat has dropped from 42% to 27%!

I'M SO HAPPY!!!
47% to 27% in seven weeks is great. My daughter went from 33% to 27% in one week. I swear it must be age because while mine is moving down, it's going A LOT slower.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubyrosered View Post

I just picked 130 as it's the top of the weight range for someone who is 5'2. I also remember being in college and hitting 130 and knowing I had to lose weight. I got down to 120 and felt good. But then again I was 21 and not 54 years old. So in reality I figure I will know the right number when my BMI is in the healthy range and I feel like I'm fine just the way I am.
Old 12-02-2011, 10:40 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 290/168/160 Restart/183/179

Height: 5' 9

It was a great day today. I had WI#10 and lost 3 pounds for a total of 34 gone forever. Was shopping and decided to try on some new pants. I was wearing tight 18W's when I started IP and decided to try on 14W's and was delighted when they were big. Needless to say my daughter got me to go to the misses department and try on a pair of size 14's and they fit wonderfully. Talk about being totally delighted.. This is the best diet ever.
Old 12-03-2011, 03:12 AM   #38  
3 lbs at a time!

S/C/G: 203/188/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolishHeart View Post
So hard to keep up with all this chat. I am praying for many of you, thinking of you often, even if I don't have time to respond...

Had a cool NSV last night: went out to eat at Red Robin (a family favorite), the first time I've been to a restaurant since starting IP. I was nervous, but it wasn't hard at all! I ordered the grilled Turkey burger, lettuce wrapped, no bun, no mayo, with steamed broccolli on the side. It was DELICIOUS! I didn't feel like I was missing out at all. Praise God for that!

Hope you all are having a wonderful day!
I seriously miss Red Robin's that was our fav family place to go to. They closed it in Calgary years ago and it doesn't exist here in Saskatoon.
Old 12-03-2011, 03:55 AM   #39  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyWife2388 View Post
It was a great day today. I had WI#10 and lost 3 pounds for a total of 34 gone forever. Was shopping and decided to try on some new pants. I was wearing tight 18W's when I started IP and decided to try on 14W's and was delighted when they were big. Needless to say my daughter got me to go to the misses department and try on a pair of size 14's and they fit wonderfully. Talk about being totally delighted.. This is the best diet ever.
And you're half way to your goal. Congratulations.
Old 12-03-2011, 04:07 AM   #40  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
I love this! Now we will have to make resolutions like get organized, etc. Opens up all kinds of possibilities!
Snigger. Too true. AND just 6 more pounds to 100. You must be over the moon.

Last edited by Linden; 12-03-2011 at 04:15 AM.
Old 12-03-2011, 10:34 AM   #41  

S/C/G: 251/176/150

Quote:
I know Dana - i thought of that too!! Feels great eh!!!
Old 12-03-2011, 10:37 AM   #42  

S/C/G: 251/176/150

You have the right mind set that is for sure. Congrats on that!!...you will do really well thinking that way

Awww.thanks Wuv - As you have!!
Closed Thread