Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2011, 01:16 PM   #31  
it's my time to shine!

S/C/G: 240/150/145

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindac36 View Post
Question: Weigh in everyday at home or not? It is so tempting....

I know most people do not, but I however, do weigh myself every morning.... keeps me on track!
Old 12-01-2011, 01:17 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 206/174/160

Height: 6'0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom3LoveBugs View Post
good morning everyone!

I had to share a huge victory of mine with you all...

as of this morning, I am down 75 lbs since my heaviest (non-pregnant) weight!!

it feels kind of unreal and I feel like a completely different person then what I used to be. I am aiming to hit the -100 lbs mark in the new year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chellebee72 View Post
Ok this is a test. Trying to put pic in my siggy.

That's fantastic! And like I said, it's really admirable that you're doing this all on your own!
Old 12-01-2011, 01:23 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 250/200.5/130

Height: 5'5"

Hey everybody! Congrats to all the "losers" and welcome to the newbies and restarters! I'm feeling particularly cheerful this morning (prolly because of a 2 lb loss at WI)!

So I was reading through old threads here, and saw that having your meat protein at lunch instead of dinner can slow your weight loss down because it takes longer to process the protein... I didn't know that! I've been enjoying my meat at lunch every day. Ah well, I have to accept that since I can't afford a coach, it's going to take me a while longer to piece things together. Anyway, thought I'd share, in case there are other newbies out there who also didn't know.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 12-01-2011, 01:25 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 203.2/162/140

Height: 5'4"

Thanks WUV for helping with my pic!!
Old 12-01-2011, 01:28 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 175/142.6/138

Height: 5'5

Sighs of relief WI today and i lost 6 lbs, that is for 2 weeks since Thanksgiving made me miss last week!
After 2 weeks of stalling on the scale with 0 lbs lost it will nice to see a number in the 15s
I still feel awful, but since my doctor told me i wasn't contagious I ventured out to WI and then Walgreens for more meds

ALSO i made my coach re take my measurements since i am on week 6 and haven't down them in 6 weeks. A total of 19 inches off I cannot see the different but today i did notice i am on my last notch on my belt and i can pull off my tight jeans without unbuckling them haha I still see myself as i looked 6 weeks ago but Hubby started calling me skinny wifey, which is all the encouragement i need Look back on it, i wish i would have taken before pictures so i could maybe see more of the difference.

Everyone have a great day! If it didn't hurt to talk i would sing from the mountain tops today
Old 12-01-2011, 01:29 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 250/200.5/130

Quote:
good morning everyone!

it feels kind of unreal and I feel like a completely different person then what I used to be. I am aiming to hit the -100 lbs mark in the new year!

Congratulations Sara! That's absolutely WONDERFUL! Way to go!
Old 12-01-2011, 01:33 PM   #37  

Quote:
good morning everyone!

Sara i am so happy for you! dedication pulls off, you're doing a fantastic job!
Old 12-01-2011, 01:33 PM   #38  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by chellebee72 View Post
Thanks WUV for helping with my pic!!
You are welcome!!!....and LOOK at the difference in your pics....AWESOME job!
Old 12-01-2011, 01:34 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 203.2/162/140

Height: 5'4"

Ok I am going to tell you all ESPECIALLY THE NEWBIES! I have cheated many of times on this diet. I am NOT proud of this....I would have been near my goal the first part of November. I have still 30lbs to go because I cheated. I'm not beating myself up for cheating because I can't go back and undo what I did. I can move forward and keep my eye on the prize!! I'm telling you this so you don't do what I did.....learn from my experience. Absorb as much as you can from this sight If you need help finding it....someone will probably know how to help.
Old 12-01-2011, 01:36 PM   #40  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandralosingweight View Post
Good morning everyone,

Great to hear about all these NSV

So, today is my weigh-in, the first one after I took a short break from the program (thinking I was pregnant).

Unfortunately, I did not lose all the weight I gained during my break, but I sure lost some and this is the most important. I wish I have lost all that I gained, but it will happen slowly but surely by next week.

My dear husband challenged me to be in Onederland by Christmas, and now I am really scared not to win this challenge by then ... It is doable, but I hope my body will cooperate and won't be stuck at 205!

Good luck everyone.
sandra, believe in yourself! your husband sure does
Old 12-01-2011, 02:10 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 276/270/185

Height: 5'8''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinique125 View Post
HI Everyone, wondering if I could join the chat?
I only started IP 4 days ago, today is day 5 and I can't believe how I feel. I was so skeptcal about this diet, thought I would be starving all the time, never thought those packets would fill me up. Today and yesterday I've had awesome days, feeling so good and I'm not cheating at all. Day 3 was the worse for me but still bearable.

Never thought I would say this but I can't wait for my weigh in this Saturday. I've never been able to lose weight, it would take me a month to lose 3-4 lbs on Weight Watchers. I really hope this program works for me.

Congratulations to everyone, you're such an inspiration to me.
Glad to hear you made it successfully through the first 3 days!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandralosingweight View Post
Good morning everyone,

Great to hear about all these NSV My dear husband challenged me to be in Onederland by Christmas, and now I am really scared not to win this challenge by then ... It is doable, but I hope my body will cooperate and won't be stuck at 205!
That is totally doable!! Believe in yourself and make it happen!!
I WI today to after 2 weeks for Thanksgiving...good luck to you!!

Quote:
good morning everyone!

That's awesome!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly1962 View Post
Down another 2 lbs!! Officially past my half way point!!

I really hope i can hit the 180's by Christmas. My goal when i started was to be 160 by the end of the year, but that doesnt bother me at all!!

Do you ever just think about how you would feel if we all had not started this IP journey!!!!!

I wont have to get all depressed about starting a new diet this January and feeling all depressed when it doesnt work!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And if I hadn't started this I would probably be diabetic by now so I thank God every day for steering me toward IP!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyDi2010 View Post
Sighs of relief WI today and i lost 6 lbs, that is for 2 weeks since Thanksgiving made me miss last week!
After 2 weeks of stalling on the scale with 0 lbs lost it will nice to see a number in the 15s
I still feel awful, but since my doctor told me i wasn't contagious I ventured out to WI and then Walgreens for more meds

ALSO i made my coach re take my measurements since i am on week 6 and haven't down them in 6 weeks. A total of 19 inches off I cannot see the different but today i did notice i am on my last notch on my belt and i can pull off my tight jeans without unbuckling them haha I still see myself as i looked 6 weeks ago but Hubby started calling me skinny wifey, which is all the encouragement i need Look back on it, i wish i would have taken before pictures so i could maybe see more of the difference.

Everyone have a great day! If it didn't hurt to talk i would sing from the mountain tops today
on your WI and your NSV's!! That is great on the inches!! Way to go!!
Old 12-01-2011, 02:31 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

The Torani sight is just Torani.com and it is still 20% off, so many flavors.
Old 12-01-2011, 02:36 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 147/147/130

Height: 5'0

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolishHeart View Post
Hey everybody! Congrats to all the "losers" and welcome to the newbies and restarters! I'm feeling particularly cheerful this morning (prolly because of a 2 lb loss at WI)!

So I was reading through old threads here, and saw that having your meat protein at lunch instead of dinner can slow your weight loss down because it takes longer to process the protein... I didn't know that! I've been enjoying my meat at lunch every day. Ah well, I have to accept that since I can't afford a coach, it's going to take me a while longer to piece things together. Anyway, thought I'd share, in case there are other newbies out there who also didn't know.

I would say if it's helping you lose weight then continue as is. Or you could have half at lunch and half at dinna
Old 12-01-2011, 02:38 PM   #44  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamack View Post
Good Morning Ipeeps!

Happy December. for all those loving those Torani Syrups, they are 20% off this week on - line. My kitchen looks like a Barista with 10 bottles, tee hee. I want to order the Peppermint and Almond Roca today. I used up one of my fav's this morning Chocolate Macadamia Nut, yummmmm

Snuck on the scale this am, tomorrow is my official weigh day. I was down 2 lbs., in maintenance . I will see if it holds for tomorrow. I am getting close to the 150's and I swim in my 14's and 12's are none too tight, but I don't like tight. Everyone is calling me skinny, I wonder what they would have called me when I got married ( 30 lbs less than current weight) I have a large (actually x large) frame, so I do look thinner than my friends that are the same height and weight. Love looking at my neck and collarbones, they have been hiding on me. I have to say I did this program to get healthy, as I am at the age where things can start going wrong and I don't want to take meds, like so many people do in their 50's for High Blood pressure, sugar, cholestrol, etc. I didn't need any, but my doctor said that you can't get away with being overweight forever. I have to say, I am also enjoying the other plusses (is that a word) of losing. I love trying on clothes now! Well, I have rambled long enough, just a happy day today, sun is out, even though it is in the 30's. Off to work.
Great news, thanks for sharing! And I hear you on the wanting to be healthy in your 50's. This is when things start to show up, and I so don't want to go there anymore. I could see the handwriting on the wall and it's not the kind of life I wanted to live.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinique125 View Post
HI Everyone, wondering if I could join the chat?
I only started IP 4 days ago, today is day 5 and I can't believe how I feel. I was so skeptcal about this diet, thought I would be starving all the time, never thought those packets would fill me up. Today and yesterday I've had awesome days, feeling so good and I'm not cheating at all. Day 3 was the worse for me but still bearable.

Never thought I would say this but I can't wait for my weigh in this Saturday. I've never been able to lose weight, it would take me a month to lose 3-4 lbs on Weight Watchers. I really hope this program works for me.

Congratulations to everyone, you're such an inspiration to me.
I remember when you started earlier this week. So happy to hear it's going so well for you and you got through the worst part. I've done W.W. a couple of times in the past and never really had any luck with the program. Too many carbs and too many options for me. IP, at least in my book is way better.
Quote:
good morning everyone!

Sara that is fantastic. A big congratulations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindac36 View Post
Question: Weigh in everyday at home or not? It is so tempting....
I do weigh in everyday and it works for me, but I know others have problems with that. Guess you just have to do what's best for yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolishHeart View Post

I haven't found that to be a problem in loosing weight. Often times I will have some of my protein at lunch and some at dinner. Once in awhile I will switch my lunch for dinner and vice verse.
Old 12-01-2011, 02:47 PM   #45  
Starting Over

S/C/G: 234/234/150

Height: 5 feet 4 inches

Congrats to all the losers and NSV's today! I love reading these posts, it sure keeps me motivated to stay OP and not to CHEAT!! You all are such an inspiration! On another note today for some reason I just don't have any appettite. Usually i have day were i'm hungry but hardly ever when i don't feel like eating. Any suggestions on how or what I should do to make sure I get my daily food allowance in when I don't even want to see the sight of food.
Closed Thread