Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2011, 09:43 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 147/147/130

Height: 5'0

hi Everyone, please don't be annoyed with me asking this question. There are sooo many recipes on here so it's alot for me to read through, please give me the recipe for big mac in a bowl. Pretty please
Old 11-26-2011, 09:45 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Height: 5'5"

Dana,

You are rockin' the program, absolutely fantastic losses. Keep it up
Old 11-26-2011, 09:47 PM   #33  

S/C/G: (C/G) 143.8/147

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccrmom12 View Post
How do others stay motivated 2 stay on IP? I look at this forum and look at cute clothes and save a picture of them as a screen saver to look for where I want to be.
Great question! I remain motivated because I have felt great since day 5 on the diet. The detox days were tough, but since then, I wake up daily with more energy than I ever felt before. I feel lighter and I believe that helps keep my spirit lighter as well. I love not having the afternoon slumps anymore and hope that when I go on to maintenance in the future, that I get to keep feeling as good as I do now, then.

Oh, and being somewhere between a size 6 and 8 is a bonus I never dreamed of when I started.

I love looking on the outside like I've always felt on the inside.
Old 11-26-2011, 09:47 PM   #34  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinique125 View Post
hi Everyone, please don't be annoyed with me asking this question. There are sooo many recipes on here so it's alot for me to read through, please give me the recipe for big mac in a bowl. Pretty please
5 oz Extra Lean Ground Beef
1/4 c finely chopped onion
1/4 c finely chopped dill pickles
3/4 c finely shredded iceberg lettuce
1 - 2 tbsp WF Thousand Island Dressing
1 oz Low Fat Cheddar

Directions:

Cook up extra lean ground beef, drain fat and return to pan and add seasonings of choice (I used garlic powder, onion powder, Mrs. Dash, salt & pepper). Remove beef from heat & mix in WF Thousand Island Dressing, pickles & onion Spread lettuce on plate, add beef mixture on top, sprinkle with cheese.

Enjoy!
Old 11-26-2011, 09:51 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 147/147/130

Height: 5'0

that does sound good, thanks so much for posting it, I will try it some time this week, but I can't have cheese right?
Old 11-26-2011, 10:01 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
that does sound good, thanks so much for posting it, I will try it some time this week, but I can't have cheese right?
Some people take the cheese instead of the milk in your coffee, I don't know if that is approved. I make it without the cheese and it is fine.
Old 11-26-2011, 10:10 PM   #37  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
there is a veggie cheese we can have and if you have regular cheese use a low fat one. I make mine without the cheese most of the time
Old 11-26-2011, 10:20 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
there is a veggie cheese we can have and if you have regular cheese use a low fat one. I make mine without the cheese most of the time
I think in Canada we call it soya cheese.
Old 11-27-2011, 12:39 AM   #39  
3 lbs at a time!

S/C/G: 203/188/140

Height: 5'4"

Went Xmas shopping with my kids today. I sat there and had my cucumber and mango drink while everyone else was eating junk food and I wasn't tempted at all. You should have seen the looks I got from the people sitting around me. It was funny!
Old 11-27-2011, 03:17 AM   #40  
Golden

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5'4

Had a good day. Went grocery shopping, and came home early because of the rain. It may actually feel like winter here next week. Well at least fall. Help my niece with her homework on Steven Tyler. I could have wrote that from my head, haha, but she wrote it. I taught her how to research and cite her work though.

How do I stay motivated:

1. I want the weight gone before my birthday. I won't be in my 20s forever, so I need to get on the ball.

2. I want to get off of my medications and be fit. I want to see what that feels like. I've never been skinny.

3. This is one thing in my life that has escaped me. I've done well in other things, but I didn't with my weight. So I am determined to make this the last time.
Old 11-27-2011, 07:50 AM   #41  
Started IP 10/13/11

S/C/G: 280/170/210

Height: 5' 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteSki View Post
Went Xmas shopping with my kids today. I sat there and had my cucumber and mango drink while everyone else was eating junk food and I wasn't tempted at all. You should have seen the looks I got from the people sitting around me. It was funny!
You look fabulous great job...
Old 11-27-2011, 07:57 AM   #42  
Mom on a mission

S/C/G: 200/187/130

Height: 5'5"

Default Weekend Madness

Hello Everybody...
This weekend I tried to stay away from the Malls, but definatley looked online at Amazon and other websites for deals. I am trying to convince the family that a bug present (like a trip) would be better than lots of little junk things that need batteries, get lost or need to be dusted! They arent agreeing!

I was just kinda hoping that by spring I'll have a better body to want to beach around in!

So the thinking continues on what to shop for DH and DD (14) this year!

Food choices in the Malls are non existant! I like my shakes and look forward to my fresh salads!
Now that the pies are out of the house I think I'm back on track...

Have a lovely Sunday!
Old 11-27-2011, 08:18 AM   #43  

Good Sunday morning all! I had a good day yesterday. I am sorry the vacation days are almost over. In fact I need to go to school today and check out some different science books as we are due for a new one. Just not enough time in the day to do it when I am at school!

Hope everyone stays OP today! I am hoping to go to phase 3 on Thursday!!! Woohoo!
Old 11-27-2011, 10:02 AM   #44  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Hey hey everyone! Spending the wkend renovating (ugh)...but hey I get a brand new kitchen out of it lol. Way to go on the 2.6 busymom...your so close to 70!!!

Go blue this wkend at the greycup!!! Thank goodness the rider logo isn't up right now lol.

Hope everyone is having a great wkend!
Old 11-27-2011, 10:32 AM   #45  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamack View Post
Dana,

You are rockin' the program, absolutely fantastic losses. Keep it up
Bellamack, thank you so much for the kind words. My coach reminds me often that I was the one who was worried that I wouldn't loose because I'm on the other side of menopause. LOL.
Closed Thread