Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2011, 08:43 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAboutTime View Post
I used to love Mio but the longer I'm on the diet the more I enjoy my plain water. My sister in law still uses it in EVERY bottle of water she drinks. It doesn't affect her losses at all either.
I only allow myself to have 1liter a day with some type of flavoring (usually with dinner), the other 4liters are just plain water
Old 11-20-2011, 09:03 AM   #32  

Good morning all! I'm back on track after a few bad days. It really helps to JUMP on the phase 1 low carb bandwagon after a cheat. It's not worth it to cheat at all.As Determined47 says :
"It feels so much better to be at a good weight than to go to " the dark side" and spiral out of control and feel all of the shame, guilt, etc as well as the physical side effects of bloating, weight gain and abdominal funkiness! Wow- feel like I am baring my soul! "

I went through all those emotions when I was having my bad days, shame, guilt,feeling out of control, then the weight gain and abdominal funkinesss!!! JUst things rolling around in my gut that weren't pleasant!!

SO DON'T CHEAT! Even with Thanksgiving coming it just isn't worth it.

Last edited by sandyh50; 11-20-2011 at 09:04 AM.
Old 11-20-2011, 09:45 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 150/130

Height: 5'6"

Default Hello everyone!

I am new to the site, new to this form (I have never used forum posts before therefore I apologize in advance for my computer illiteracy...) and most of all new to the IP plan. I am starting day 4 today and today I feel better than the last three days. I have many challenges ahead of me. 1. I own a Catering business so Yes I am in food often and 2. It's almost Christmas which means baking and goodies and so on. I am very motivated and my goal is to lose
20 lbs. Anything more than that would just be a bonus. I also refuse to buy bigger clothes. Thus far I am pretty proud of myself. I have not cheated since I started nor do I intend to as the repercussions are pretty harsh. Making Chocolate Cake and Whipping Cream, icing, mashed potatoes etc. and NOT being able to sample was a HUGE CHALLENGE. Many times I caught myself wanting to lick this or that before tossing it in the sink. This made me realize how we are creatures of habit and doing this without even being conscious of it and add up in the long run. So...here I am ready to take the plunge and get results (I think my stomach actually shrunk a little too already). I look forward to this challenge and I am determined. Cheers All!
Old 11-20-2011, 10:25 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 175/142.6/138

Height: 5'5

when all i wanna do is sleep in, I wake up at 7 haha. My husband doesn't know what to think about this early rising business. I used to be the queen of the sleep in So i left him to sleep and now down to business! Got some serious assignments to turn in for Grad School today. Really want to put my christmas tree up since we are leaving for thanksgiving on Thursday. Maybe i can talk hubs into it

Happy Sunday!
Old 11-20-2011, 11:00 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 198/172/150

Height: 5'8"

I had a great weigh in this past week! I lost 4 lbs! I would love to repeat that again this week! Weigh in is on Tues. I am really nervous about the holidays coming up! I know I can get through thanksgiving , but Christmas will be hard! So many temptations!!
Old 11-20-2011, 01:38 PM   #36  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Well thanks y'all, very sweet of y'all to say. We are all changing daily that is for sure. From seeing everyones avatars from when I first started to now is WOW...we have all done such an outstanding job with our journey's and I am so glad that some of y'all have made it to goal. I am also glad to see y'all still check in on the daily thread's..I miss all of ya'll!!!
Old 11-20-2011, 03:29 PM   #37  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Stick with it View Post
I am new to the site, new to this form (I have never used forum posts before therefore I apologize in advance for my computer illiteracy...) and most of all new to the IP plan. I am starting day 4 today and today I feel better than the last three days. I have many challenges ahead of me. 1. I own a Catering business so Yes I am in food often and 2. It's almost Christmas which means baking and goodies and so on. I am very motivated and my goal is to lose
20 lbs. Anything more than that would just be a bonus. I also refuse to buy bigger clothes. Thus far I am pretty proud of myself. I have not cheated since I started nor do I intend to as the repercussions are pretty harsh. Making Chocolate Cake and Whipping Cream, icing, mashed potatoes etc. and NOT being able to sample was a HUGE CHALLENGE. Many times I caught myself wanting to lick this or that before tossing it in the sink. This made me realize how we are creatures of habit and doing this without even being conscious of it and add up in the long run. So...here I am ready to take the plunge and get results (I think my stomach actually shrunk a little too already). I look forward to this challenge and I am determined. Cheers All!
Welcome, Miss Stick, [B]and your post great and even in the right place.[B] The program should work well for you, especially as you phase off and learn to maintain. Bon Voyabe.
Old 11-20-2011, 04:29 PM   #38  
Started IP Aug 2, 2011

S/C/G: 220/147/140

Height: 5'10

Quite the productive day. Got rid of some of my big clothes for good Felt awesome to make room in my closet. Moved some furniture around. Took a load of recycling down, shopping and more housework. And I did my rubberband workout, stretches and sit ups. Now gonna relax for the rest of my day and watch the football game.
GO ESKS GO

Last edited by Junetwin11; 11-20-2011 at 04:31 PM. Reason: colour
Old 11-20-2011, 05:23 PM   #39  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Welcome to IP and the forum. You really do have a challenge with your business. I admire you for your strength. I will say though once in ketosis it is much easier to say no as you just aren't that hungry much of the time. Good luck and let us know how you are doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teach2lose View Post
I had a great weigh in this past week! I lost 4 lbs! I would love to repeat that again this week! Weigh in is on Tues. I am really nervous about the holidays coming up! I know I can get through thanksgiving , but Christmas will be hard! So many temptations!!
Congrats on your WL this week. You can get through the holidays. I always tell myself it's just food and it will still be there when I'm done loosing weight, on a very limited basis obviously.
Old 11-20-2011, 05:47 PM   #40  
Started IP 10/13/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Peter posted this on a FB IP page and I wanted to share it here....

Success is not a race, be patient.
Success leads to success.
Success is always a work in progress.
Success doesn't come to you--you go to it.
Success is a journey, not a destination. Focus on the process.
Some people dream about success... while others wake up and work hard at it.
Success is achieved and maintained by those who try-and keep trying.
Everyday is a good day to SUCCEED!
If at first you don't succeed-try, try again
THANK YOU FOR THIS!
Old 11-20-2011, 06:41 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 198/172/150

Height: 5'8"

Thanks for the encouragement Dana! I know I will get through it!!
Old 11-20-2011, 07:14 PM   #42  
Start IP 11/15/11

S/C/G: 169.2/163.8/140

Height: 5'5"

Anyone have any suggestions for vegetable juice, smoothies that ar IP friendly? Either pre-made or recipes.
Old 11-20-2011, 08:19 PM   #43  
Reboot 10/24/15 - Age 49

S/C/G: 217.5/202.3/155

Height: 5'7"

Hope everyone had a good weekend! `All our football teams lost so Hubby is drowning his sorrows in a diet coke and some M&Ms! I am in TOM limbo. I am 45 yrs old, and typically have a TOM every 25 days, plus the corresponding water bloat gain about 2 days ahead of it coming. Well TOM is late, but I can feel I am on the verge, ugh! I hate the feeling right before TOM comes even worse than TOM himself! So I have been on the verge of TOM for a week, double UGH!! Is it just me, but do we get clumsier with TOM? I've had the dropsy's for 3 days now!! Anyway, have a great evening and a great week!!
Old 11-20-2011, 10:07 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 207.8/182.4/165

Height: 5'6"

Hi 2riderollercoast....what are the stickys? I am new to this and feel kind of dumb
Old 11-20-2011, 10:41 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 165/136/135

Height: 5'5

Quote:

Welcome to you and all the other newbies! Extra for you, working with food all the time. You will be just fine. Create new, healthy habits/ routines. You can do it and we are all here to support one another!
Closed Thread