Airborne Health Tablet/Vitamin (for stronger immune system) - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Old 11-16-2011, 02:55 PM   #1  
back on track

S/C/G: 175/175/135-145

Height: 5'6.5"

Lightbulb Airborne Health Tablet/Vitamin (for stronger immune system)

I remember reading a thread a few days ago and someone had asked for opinions regarding Airborne Tablets. Sorry for making a new thread, but I can't find that post (I wasn't a member yet when I came across it).

Anywaysss...I have used those tablets for a few years now, even way before IP, and I personally feel that they do wonders. The minute I start feeling sluggish or run down, I take one, and soon after I perk back up! Also, if I know I am going somewhere "germy" so to speak (ex: the hospital or airport), I take one approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour beforehand so it has time to get into my system- I've noticed that even when other people I am traveling with get sick, I don't. The only variant is the Airborne, so I attribute it to that! People I recommend it too usually end up telling me the same exact thing.

I believe they have a few different types...one is a chewable tablet, one is a tablet that dissolves in water, and another is an on the go drink powder mix. They have a few different flavors too. My preference is the dissolving water tablet- it fizzes and leaves no floating particles...now that I am on IP (my coach said they were A-Okay to take still) the dissolving tablets remind me very closely of soda pop! I am a very visual person, so I love things that have funny quirks like that. A great comparison would be how Alka Seltzer tablets dissolve. It's fun to watch...and it's very refreshing to drink in my opinion.

Hoped that helped the individual that was asking! Also, it's great general info for everyone, especially with flu season right around the corner.

Best wishes everyone and stay cozy warm!
April2Joy is offline   Reply With Quote