Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2011, 04:04 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 239/227/135

Height: 5'2"

Default Taking measurements

When you all go for your WI and measurements how tight does your coach pull the tape? This may sound weird, but I think mine is pulling too hard. I try to wear the same style clothing when I go in and just out of curiosity I measured myself at home without the bulk of clothes and my waist measurement comes out 4" bigger. Of course I didn't pull the tape like I was tyring to cut myself in half, whichi is how I feel at WI. I know my waist has gotten smaller because I have dropped one pant size...just curious I guess.
Old 11-16-2011, 04:10 PM   #47  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMolly View Post
When you all go for your WI and measurements how tight does your coach pull the tape? This may sound weird, but I think mine is pulling too hard. I try to wear the same style clothing when I go in and just out of curiosity I measured myself at home without the bulk of clothes and my waist measurement comes out 4" bigger. Of course I didn't pull the tape like I was tyring to cut myself in half, whichi is how I feel at WI. I know my waist has gotten smaller because I have dropped one pant size...just curious I guess.
They are probably pulling it tight because of your clothes so its more truer to your real size I am assuming. Mine pulls it tight but not that tight if that makes sense
Old 11-16-2011, 04:13 PM   #48  
Started IP July 8th

S/C/G: 325/210/210

Height: 5' 10"

I do myself at our clinic as doe my wife.
That way we know it's the same every time.
The coach actually gets the number from the tape but we do it ourselves.
Plus the tape we use closes on it's own tension, so it's exactly the same force everytime.
Old 11-16-2011, 04:14 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 143/126.2/120

Height: 5'4"

Me again.... Just realized my last post was in the wrong spot! Sorry, still learning how to navigate this forum!
Old 11-16-2011, 04:15 PM   #50  

Quote:
Originally Posted by molliegirl View Post
Me again.... Just realized my last post was in the wrong spot! Sorry, still learning how to navigate this forum!
You are fine....you can post any kinda questions here...notice how quick you got a response??....we like helping
Old 11-16-2011, 04:17 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 229/161/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxnhound1 View Post
Congrats on the losses and NSV's everyone. I'm hanging in there. Not as motivated as I once was but still getting through. I have about 10 pounds to go and they are STICKING LIKE GLUE. I've stayed completely away from the restricted items this week - but cheated Monday night with two Bailey's and coffee. Aside from not having restricteds, I've only been doing the mango RTD, Chocolate RTD, and Vanilla RTD. I do need to be better about veggies.

My 17 year old daughter was in a rollover car accident in the middle of a snow storm Monday evening. Thankfully all the kids are okay - her boyfriends friend broke his arm pretty badly and will have to have surgery on Friday. They are so lucky - no one was wearing seatbelts, they hit black ice, then a culvert and rolled.

One of my worst nightmares....... I thank God that everyone survived with such limited injuries. My daughter is stiff and sore and scraped up a little but okay. She had been sleeping in the back seat and had to crawl out the back window when the truck landed on it's side.

I hit the treadmill last night and felt so good afterwards. It's a good mixture of speeds so I don't hit that point that I can't catch my breath. Planning to continue that.....

Have a good week, everyone. Winter has arrived here for sure.

Just wanted to tell you I glad everyone is ok.
Old 11-16-2011, 04:18 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 205/175/155

Height: 5'8"

I hope someone can help me with this. I'm just wondering if eating 2 packets of oatmeal per day will slow my weight-loss?? I've been eating oatmeal for breakfast and lunch for the past week because all of the soups make me gag. I do not know what else to eat.
Old 11-16-2011, 04:27 PM   #53  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbord1973 View Post
I hope someone can help me with this. I'm just wondering if eating 2 packets of oatmeal per day will slow my weight-loss?? I've been eating oatmeal for breakfast and lunch for the past week because all of the soups make me gag. I do not know what else to eat.
You are going to run out of packets if you are not eating the soups and just the oatmeal. Oatmeal is a restricted and should only be having one a day. Do you have walmart near you? or if you can find EAS Carb control shakes you could use those until you get back to your clinic. Having 2 oatmeal packets COULD impact your losses but then it might. When I first started I was not told what was restricted or not and had 2 restricted a day and it didn't affect me but I had a lot of weight to lose. Just a suggestion about the EAS carb shakes
Old 11-16-2011, 04:29 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 229/161/150

so I just got home from bringing my 3 year old to the doctor (strep throat) and going to my doctor!!! Happy to say I have entered wonderland!!!! I lost 4lbs this week bringing me to 198.... I am so excited this is what I weighed when I got pregnant 4 years ago. I am also excited that it happened before thanksgiving because I will not go back to the 200's!!!!!
Old 11-16-2011, 04:32 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 335HW/see ticker/195

Height: 5'9''

Hi everyone! Just wanted to say hi and congratulate everybody... you guys are inspiring !
Old 11-16-2011, 04:33 PM   #56  

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwmgrl View Post
so I just got home from bringing my 3 year old to the doctor (strep throat) and going to my doctor!!! Happy to say I have entered wonderland!!!! I lost 4lbs this week bringing me to 198.... I am so excited this is what I weighed when I got pregnant 4 years ago. I am also excited that it happened before thanksgiving because I will not go back to the 200's!!!!!
WOOHOO!!!!...congrats!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melfuchsia View Post
Hi everyone! Just wanted to say hi and congratulate everybody... you guys are inspiring !
Hello Melfuchsia...welcome!
Old 11-16-2011, 04:39 PM   #57  
Started IP July 8th

S/C/G: 325/210/210

Height: 5' 10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwmgrl View Post
Congrats!!! good for you.

As for the 2 restricted mbord, I would for sure not recommend it.
I hate the soups too, I am the most picky person to every do this diet by far lol.
I literally get the same 3 boxes of stuff EVERY week lol.
I have cappuccino for breakfast and lunch every day and BBQ ridges for my late night snack.
And it works for me, just make sure the thing you eat twice a day isn't restricted.
Old 11-16-2011, 04:46 PM   #58  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
Congrats!!! good for you.

As for the 2 restricted mbord, I would for sure not recommend it.
I hate the soups too, I am the most picky person to every do this diet by far lol.
I literally get the same 3 boxes of stuff EVERY week lol.
I have cappuccino for breakfast and lunch every day and BBQ ridges for my late night snack.
And it works for me, just make sure the thing you eat twice a day isn't restricted.
I think that I am just as picky... I would get 2 boxes of Chocolate, then I would mix and match my restricteds!!
Old 11-16-2011, 04:48 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 298.8/see ticker/180

Height: 5'9"

Hello everyone!

I haven't been feeling well last few days, been on BRAT diet as per doc, WI today and down 1.4 lbs. We'll see what happens next week though. I have had the opposite of C for a few days and felt really sick to my stomach, and fever, feel better now and back OP.

NSV today also, I just noticed that my towels, now wrap around my body and I can tuck them in and they stay on! I couldn't do that for years

Great job everyone with all the SV and NSV's!
Old 11-16-2011, 04:49 PM   #60  
Aspiring Goddess

S/C/G: 176/139/120

Height: 5'2

Hi all! I started phase II today! I'm excited, but equally scared about potential weight gain from eating twice the amount of protein. I also started going to Curves - just three times a week. I only burn about 175 calories per workout, so I'm hoping it won't do any damage to my weight loss.
I had my first PII lunch and OMG was it a ton of food! I usually have a salad, celery, and an EAS shake. I added tuna to my salad today and wasn't sure I was going to be able to eat all of it! And three hours later, I'm still full! This is definitely a new feeling, lol.
Closed Thread