Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2011, 04:49 PM   #61  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyMae87 View Post
I think that I am just as picky... I would get 2 boxes of Chocolate, then I would mix and match my restricteds!!
I am the same way I get the capp and the chocolate drink and get different restricted which is usually the apple cinnamon puffs or a bar. My coach calls me the chocolate lady.....lol
Old 11-16-2011, 04:49 PM   #62  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paint Lady View Post
Went for my WI this morning, I have no idea what number I'm at these days, maybe WI 14 or 15? Anyhoo, I didn't WI last week, so my total lost for 2 weeks was 6 lbs! Woot! I even battled through strep throat last week and not being able to eat/drink everything I was supposed to because I couldn't swallow well. So, my "coach" wants me to do one more week of phase 1 and start phase 2 Thanksgiving Day. I'm not sure if I'm ready for that. I feel like I'm at a weird size in clothes and I'm not too crazy about that. I am wearing a size 8 to a size 12 depending on the brand. I would prefer to be in a size 8 and able to fit in some 6's, depending on the brand. So, I am going to do the one week and see where I stand that day and make the decision then. So, I may (or may not) be almost done with phase 1..... soon, lol. Congrats on all of the losses to everyone!
You will still lose in Phase 2 I did. and I am losing inches now so that will make your size go down as well. I actually really enjoyed phase 2 after I got into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwmgrl View Post
so I just got home from bringing my 3 year old to the doctor (strep throat) and going to my doctor!!! Happy to say I have entered wonderland!!!! I lost 4lbs this week bringing me to 198.... I am so excited this is what I weighed when I got pregnant 4 years ago. I am also excited that it happened before thanksgiving because I will not go back to the 200's!!!!!
Congrats that is great...way to go

Foxnhound - I am glad to hear your daughter and friends are okay, I too was in a rollover when I was young and never wore my seatbelt, my brother kept having to drag his head into the truck so it wouldn't get rolled on... everyone came out of it with scratches and bruises we were all so very lucky... I never go without my seatbelt now..
Old 11-16-2011, 04:50 PM   #63  
Started IP July 8th

S/C/G: 325/210/210

Height: 5' 10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyMae87 View Post
I think that I am just as picky... I would get 2 boxes of Chocolate, then I would mix and match my restricteds!!
Oh no Jelly... there is pretty much no one as picky as me lol.

I used to mix my restricted at night, actually I think I still have 7 or 8 extras of chocolate and peanut butter and some bars, but I found the decision of what to have each night was kind of annoying, sometimes I didn't feel like one or the other, so I just go for the same one now.
Of course I savor each BBQ crisp, it literally takes me about 40 minutes to eat my snack, where my wife has her snack down in about 4 minutes lol.

Btw Jelly, you are doing great, you look so much younger.
Old 11-16-2011, 04:57 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 234/225/180

Height: 5'3

Hi guys...I just spent some time reading some of your post and u are all great I can wait to be able to post some losses of my own. Tomorrow will be 1 week for me n as of yesterday I was down 4 pounds so I am happy. This coming week I plan to work harder at staying on plan as I did little mistakes here and there but then again I am only human and the best thing we can do when we fall is to get back up....best of luck to u ALL!!!
Old 11-16-2011, 05:15 PM   #65  
Started IP August 1, 2011

S/C/G: 218/158/160

@2RIDE: I would be ok with that. Losing inches is more important to me than a number on the scale. I think I will always weigh more than someone else the same size as I am. It's been that way my whole life. I just want to be a certain size, I don't really care what weight I end up.
Old 11-16-2011, 05:18 PM   #66  
Started IP August 1, 2011

S/C/G: 218/158/160

To add to that, I think the main reason for my reluctance is that I have zero confidence in my "coach". I am a little scared of going to phase 3. I am so thankful that this site exists. I don't know how I would have made it through this diet without the information and support found here.
Old 11-16-2011, 05:37 PM   #67  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
To add to that, I think the main reason for my reluctance is that I have zero confidence in my "coach". I am a little scared of going to phase 3. I am so thankful that this site exists. I don't know how I would have made it through this diet without the information and support found here.
But you have! And you've done SO well. Painted yourself another image. Keep painting.

Last edited by Linden; 11-16-2011 at 05:39 PM.
Old 11-16-2011, 05:54 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Height: 5'5"

Hello Ipeeps,

great losses both SV & NSV's and one that entered onederland!

As for the rollover, yes, Thank God. My dad was a NYState Trooper and he saw some gruesome things and he said he saw so many deaths that didn't have to happen, just because they didn't wear their seatbelts. With that said my sister was in a double fatal car accident when she was 19 yrs old. the two that died were not wearing their seatbelts and the two that lived were wearing theirs. 28 yrs later, it is still a heartbreaker, so I feel a good lecture is in order!

I was seeing a lower number on the scale this morning, we shall see on friday.

Just had a hamburger and roasted asparagus, yum
Old 11-16-2011, 06:00 PM   #69  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbord1973 View Post
I hope someone can help me with this. I'm just wondering if eating 2 packets of oatmeal per day will slow my weight-loss?? I've been eating oatmeal for breakfast and lunch for the past week because all of the soups make me gag. I do not know what else to eat.
Congratulations on losing 30 pounds and having less to go, particularly if you joined in September!

About your question, 2 things I don't understand, and they're BIG. 1, what does your coach say about this? think about giving you 2 oatmeal packets a day! And what about the either/or proposition: oatmeal or soup? I mean there are a LOT of other choices, some of them low carb and low sodium (as opposed to soups). Have you tried the puddings with 16 ounces of water and as a smoothie? Really pretty good and cuts the sweet taste. I hope this helps. If there are other considerations, please let us know, OK?
Old 11-16-2011, 06:47 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 156.8/146.6/130

Height: 5'-3"

Thanks, all, for your comments on my daughter and her friends. She has definately changed her tune about seatbelts. As children in my car, they always had to wear their seatbelts, I would have hoped it would have become habit - but apparently not. A stern lecture was delivered to both daughter and her boyfriend. I hope it was a lesson they will never forget.

Thrilled to hear about all the NSV's and losses! The support here continues to be amazing and exactly what I need.

Thanks again!
Old 11-16-2011, 07:12 PM   #71  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Went for my WI this morning, I have no idea what number I'm at these days, maybe WI 14 or 15? Anyhoo, I didn't WI last week, so my total lost for 2 weeks was 6 lbs! Woot!!
Congrats on your great WI!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMolly View Post
When you all go for your WI and measurements how tight does your coach pull the tape? This may sound weird, but I think mine is pulling too hard.
Mine does pull on the tape a bit because of my clothes, but not that tight.

Quote:
so I just got home from bringing my 3 year old to the doctor (strep throat) and going to my doctor!!! Happy to say I have entered wonderland!!!! I lost 4lbs this week bringing me to 198.... I am so excited this is what I weighed when I got pregnant 4 years ago. I am also excited that it happened before thanksgiving because I will not go back to the 200's!!!!!
Hope your daughter is feeling better soon. And a big congrats on getting into wonderland. VERY exciting!
Old 11-16-2011, 07:25 PM   #72  

S/C/G: 326.8/see sig/190

Height: 5'2"

foxhound - how scary glad everyone is alright

sounds like everyone is having a good day NSV and WI great job!

Thanks for the posts on the alarm systems. I do not want a gun in this house that is why i'm looking at systems. I'm going to give a few a call and get some quotes. Thanks again.
Old 11-16-2011, 08:28 PM   #73  
Started IP 7/8/11

S/C/G: 258.8/183/180

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Congrats!! That is awesome! I am not sure I will be able to say the same thing this week but hopefully by next week I will join the club . Sorry to hear about your baby getting sick .
Old 11-16-2011, 08:44 PM   #74  
3 lbs at a time!

S/C/G: 203/188/140

Height: 5'4"

In the 150's by a hair woo hoo. Weighed in at 159.5, I'm all good with that!!

Down 2.4lbs
Old 11-16-2011, 08:45 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 326.8/see sig/190

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteSki View Post
In the 150's by a hair woo hoo. Weighed in at 159.5, I'm all good with that!!

Down 2.4lbs
Congratulations!!!
Closed Thread