Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2011, 08:49 AM   #61  

S/C/G: 251/176/150

Height: 5'4"

I finally went to a low carb store and bought the WF thousand island dressing and then i got some 0 carb ketchup and finally tried the Big Mac in a Bowl. It was delicious. My new favourite dinner!!!!
Old 11-13-2011, 08:52 AM   #62  

Height: 5 ft. 3 in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thin4me View Post
So I did that but didn't really care for it - didn't taste like much, course I didn't have anything to put on it either.
Yes, i would think it might be boring without SF syrup. I hear WF makes a good one. I am just using the SF I got at walmart right now. Did you add cinnamon and vanilla to it?
Old 11-13-2011, 08:55 AM   #63  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wuvs Mom View Post
Hey everyone, Anyone know who I am???.....haha
Welcome!!
Old 11-13-2011, 09:00 AM   #64  

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwmgrl View Post
hello to all - havent been on since thursday busy and unplanned last couple of day!! Thursday I found myself in the emergency room with my oldest son - he was playing flag foot ball at school and came home with his left had completly swollen (you could barely see lines in his hand) so we spent several hours in the er. good news its only a bruise so as of this morning the swelling is finally going down but now his hand is a nice shade of purple. Bad new is he is left handed so writing is a challenge at school. In other news we've been busy with bowling and we took the kids to another lsu volleyball game, and the mall was a mad house oh yeah and watched another fantastic LSU football game!! GEAUX TIGERS!! so I'm hoping to stay home and clean today 0- Hope everyone is enjoying there weekend and enjoying life....
Glad your son is o.k. Sounds like other than the ER visit, you have had a fun weekend! I have been cleaning and tackling laundry this weekend too. Feels good to get it accomplished, doesn't it?
Old 11-13-2011, 09:06 AM   #65  

Happy Sunday. It was nice to be able to be home all day yesterday, after the challenges of eating at the fundraiser dinner/dessert auction Friday night. I stuck to my guns and did well though. My scale is showing a nice loss so far this weekend so hoping it will show on my last Phase I weigh-in on Tuesday.
Who else is on Phase II on this thread (or is there another thread for that?). I know we have one member that was going to Phase II this week also ( I am sorry about not knowing screen names!).
For those of you on Ph 2 (or made it past Ph 2)-what do you typically have for your lunch protein. I am thinking most days since I eat at my desk at work that I will just take 2 hardboiled eggs along to add to my salad. If I have any leftover grilled chicken or something similiar I might add that.
Old 11-13-2011, 09:49 AM   #66  

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyz4us View Post
Glad your son is o.k. Sounds like other than the ER visit, you have had a fun weekend! I have been cleaning and tackling laundry this weekend too. Feels good to get it accomplished, doesn't it?
I'm on phase 2! I have had grilled chicken in my salad at lunch, or leftover stirfry, big mac in a bowl, tuna in my salad with WF dressing. I haven't done the eggs yet. There is a thread called the "experienced " thread for some of us transitioning through the phases.
Old 11-13-2011, 09:55 AM   #67  

S/C/G: 244/244/155

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Sure do! You're the Mom who supported her kid and she's paid that back 1,000 fold by supporting the rest of us. Welcome!!
Old 11-13-2011, 10:21 AM   #68  

S/C/G: 165/136/135

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Hi!!!!!!!!!!!
You look wonderful and you must be so proud of your beautiful and compassionate daughter! You raised her well.
Old 11-13-2011, 10:41 AM   #69  

Quote:
Welcome Wuvs Mom! I know you have been reading the posts like crazy and now you are coming out of Lurkville! LOL. I often ask Lisa how you are doing. Congrats on getting to your goal. How is maintenance going for you? I am in phase 2 and about ready to go to phase 3.
Old 11-13-2011, 11:22 AM   #70  
Started IP Aug 2, 2011

S/C/G: 220/147/140

Height: 5'10

Quote:
Originally Posted by patns View Post
Wow when you do a clean out, you do a clean out! So glad everything is going so well for you. I started IP the day before you did. You have done so well.

I'm wondering if you are south of Edmonton?

My daughter left early this morning to go to Calgary. She has an appointment on Tuesday to put the snow tires on her car, I wish the snow held off till after that. I'm not sure of the driving conditions southward. I don't worry about winter driving after the snow tires are on.

Her best friend since they were 3 lives in Calgary. We are all from the east coast so her friend doesn't have family close. Her friend's husband had to fly to another province for an job interview and it seems she is starting to miscarry.
I sort of hoped my daughter wouldn't go but I also knew she wouldn't let her friend be alone. &^%$ snow!!!

Anyway, everyone is having continued great results with WIs and NSV this morning. Keep up the great efforts!

Pat
Hi Pat I am south of Leduc The roads don't seem too bad. I hope your daughter has a safe trip to Calgary
Old 11-13-2011, 11:31 AM   #71  
ms.lisa

S/C/G: 256/158/140

Height: 5'1"

i have to share, WI today and i am 169 today. oh this has been quite the journey. had a work function last night and did as good as possible. this is life... my avatar is me after the function, lovin it. hope everyone has a great day!!!
lise
Old 11-13-2011, 12:20 PM   #72  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Good Morning everyone!!....Woke up feeling GREAT this morning, I don't have a scale so I can't Peek at the scale BUT I do have a measuring tape so I measured my waist and I loss 2 inches since Wednesday!!!....I was 53 now 51...WOOHOOOO!!!!!.....I am dropping inches like crazy now, loving it! I don't have much planned today but to watch some football, I cleaned house yesterday before the college footballs started. Its a cloudy and overcast here today, so I will stay inside!!...

MOM, now you have to post....they are asking you questions....hahaha...like someone said you can come out of lurkville.....lol
Old 11-13-2011, 12:22 PM   #73  

Quote:
Originally Posted by matolmama View Post
i have to share, WI today and i am 169 today. oh this has been quite the journey. had a work function last night and did as good as possible. this is life... my avatar is me after the function, lovin it. hope everyone has a great day!!!
lise
Congrats on your weight loss. I googled Matol diet and it sounds exactly the same as Ideal Protein!
Old 11-13-2011, 12:24 PM   #74  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

WOW!!!!!!....our first week in the challenge and we loss a total of 165lbs!!!!! that is awesome!!...we kicked tails off this week.....lets make it 170 this week!!!....its a challenge lets bring it on!!!

Last edited by wuv2bloved; 11-13-2011 at 12:29 PM.
Old 11-13-2011, 12:31 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 182/136.4/130

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyz4us View Post
Yes, i would think it might be boring without SF syrup. I hear WF makes a good one. I am just using the SF I got at walmart right now. Did you add cinnamon and vanilla to it?
Yes I did add cinnamon and vanilla but I'm thinking stewed rhubarb on top would be excellent. Haven't found rhubarb around our parts - not even in the frozen section
Closed Thread