Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2011, 06:21 PM   #46  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyMae87 View Post
Hello everyone... Tonight is the last night of practice. Try outs are tomorrow. But I wont be able to attend. I was not able to get the time off work. So I did find another group that I can join that starts on Wednesday... So we will see how that goes!! I'm hoping ill get on a team sooner rather than later!!

Busy. You look great. Keep it up girl!! So glad you have stuck with it!!
Of course you will make a team sooner or later, all those bruises weren't for nothing...haha
Old 11-12-2011, 06:36 PM   #47  
Bringing Sexy Back!

S/C/G: 164/127/135

Height: 5'3"

Default One Month Done!

Hi Everyone,

ONE MONTH DOWN! Wahhhoo! I've lost 14 pounds in the first month and feel great about it. I know you're all dying to see me in my bikini (lol, warning you in advance), so I've attached pictures here. I'm hoping in another month or two that cellulite and overhanging stomach will be GONE.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 1Month.pdf (196.3 KB, 62 views)

Last edited by Fizzyizzy; 11-12-2011 at 06:49 PM.
Old 11-12-2011, 06:48 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Busymom, you look so young! I mean as attactive and young. WTG!!
Jelly, bummer on not being able to make the tryouts, I hope the other team works out.
Pat

Last edited by patns; 11-12-2011 at 08:25 PM.
Old 11-12-2011, 07:28 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 182/136.4/130

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyz4us View Post
Yes add some water until it is the consistency of pancake batter. That is my favorite IP recipe! I make them about 3 times per week. Actually having on made on the waffle iron in just a few minutes!
So I did that but didn't really care for it - didn't taste like much, course I didn't have anything to put on it either.
Old 11-12-2011, 08:00 PM   #50  
Giniwarrior

S/C/G: 238/178/155

Height: 5'5"

Struggling. Still 100% OP but I am getting frustrated with the limited things I can eat. I am dreaming of PBJ sandwich, spaghetti....etc. Went to a family gathering and it was really tough. I will be glad when the holidays are finished.
Old 11-12-2011, 08:13 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

thin4me - I put maple flavoring in it!
Busymom - you look Fantastic!
Jelly - You are going to make a team, don't you worry, you have been working your butt off

God Bless all those "paying it forward" by coaching and encouraging others to get healthy!
Old 11-12-2011, 08:43 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishbel View Post
You're such a pretty bird!!! Look at your cheek bones!! You look fabulous dahling fabulous!
Thank you! You're so close to the 100lbs mark, we'll be celebrating you soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly1962 View Post
Hey Busymom - Looking great!! You can really really see the difference in your face!!!!!!!
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patns View Post
Busymom, you look so young! I mean as attactive and young. WTG!!
Pat
LOL thank you, young is good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizzyizzy View Post
Hi Everyone,

ONE MONTH DOWN! Wahhhoo! I've lost 14 pounds in the first month and feel great about it. I know you're all dying to see me in my bikini (lol, warning you in advance), so I've attached pictures here. I'm hoping in another month or two that cellulite and overhanging stomach will be GONE.
Wow you can really tell the difference, you look great!
Old 11-12-2011, 09:15 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 190/176.2/135

Height: 5'3"

Hey Everybody!!! I'm back!!!

I know I left really suddenly, and thank you to those of you who noticed I was gone and left me messages I realized that with me on this program our families financial future was stretched way way to thin and I needed to change. So, I stopped the program abruptly (didn't phase out, bad girl!!) so we could take care of some things, but I'm getting geared up and ready to go for the Monday after Thanksgiving.

I have to say though, I cannot tell you enough how much this diet really WORKS!!! Even though I didn't phase off (and don't recommend doing it that way), I have only gained back the 3-4lbs of glycogen that they say to expect and I even went back to Curves (where I used to work out) and my fat was down 8lbs and all of my measurements were down as well. I'm actually almost exactly where I was 2.5 years ago before I even got pregnant with my second child. It was just more proof to me that what you're losing is actually fat and as long as you keep an eye on what you're eating it's gone for good.

I'm also really excited because I went on the nausha site after looking through a bunch of alternatives and not being able to find suitable replacements for my typical IP food and for everything I need there. Cappuccino for breakfast, bar for lunch, jello for snack Not exactly IP products (and I'm hoping to go back to them after the first of the year) but close enough.

Look forward to rejoining the community!
Old 11-12-2011, 10:24 PM   #54  

Height: 5'0"

Welcome back NavyMommy. There are a lot of people using alternative IP products and doing very well. It's definitely costly and something to consider when life throws you curve balls (and it always does). Best of luck.
Old 11-12-2011, 11:14 PM   #55  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Glad to see you back Navy mom!!
Old 11-12-2011, 11:19 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 196/151/151

Height: 5'7

Hey everyone, Anyone know who I am???.....haha
Old 11-13-2011, 12:14 AM   #57  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wuvs Mom View Post
Hey everyone, Anyone know who I am???.....haha
Hey!! You are already a celebrity around these parts! Welcome aboard.
Old 11-13-2011, 12:38 AM   #58  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizzyizzy View Post
Hi Everyone,

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyMommy View Post
Hey Everybody!!! I'm back!!!

I know I left really suddenly, and thank you to those of you who noticed I was gone and left me messages I realized that with me on this program our families financial future was stretched way way to thin and I needed to change. So, I stopped the program abruptly (didn't phase out, bad girl!!) so we could take care of some things, but I'm getting geared up and ready to go for the Monday after Thanksgiving.

I have to say though, I cannot tell you enough how much this diet really WORKS!!! Even though I didn't phase off (and don't recommend doing it that way), I have only gained back the 3-4lbs of glycogen that they say to expect and I even went back to Curves (where I used to work out) and my fat was down 8lbs and all of my measurements were down as well. I'm actually almost exactly where I was 2.5 years ago before I even got pregnant with my second child. It was just more proof to me that what you're losing is actually fat and as long as you keep an eye on what you're eating it's gone for good.

I'm also really excited because I went on the nausha site after looking through a bunch of alternatives and not being able to find suitable replacements for my typical IP food and for everything I need there. Cappuccino for breakfast, bar for lunch, jello for snack Not exactly IP products (and I'm hoping to go back to them after the first of the year) but close enough.

Look forward to rejoining the community!
Fizzyizzy (love that screen name), I can really tell the difference. You're doing great.

Welcome back NavyMommy!!
Old 11-13-2011, 08:34 AM   #59  

S/C/G: 229/161/150

Height: 5'2"

hello to all - havent been on since thursday busy and unplanned last couple of day!! Thursday I found myself in the emergency room with my oldest son - he was playing flag foot ball at school and came home with his left had completly swollen (you could barely see lines in his hand) so we spent several hours in the er. good news its only a bruise so as of this morning the swelling is finally going down but now his hand is a nice shade of purple. Bad new is he is left handed so writing is a challenge at school. In other news we've been busy with bowling and we took the kids to another lsu volleyball game, and the mall was a mad house oh yeah and watched another fantastic LSU football game!! GEAUX TIGERS!! so I'm hoping to stay home and clean today 0- Hope everyone is enjoying there weekend and enjoying life....
Old 11-13-2011, 08:48 AM   #60  

S/C/G: 251/176/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwmgrl View Post
hello to all - havent been on since thursday busy and unplanned last couple of day!! Thursday I found myself in the emergency room with my oldest son - he was playing flag foot ball at school and came home with his left had completly swollen (you could barely see lines in his hand) so we spent several hours in the er. good news its only a bruise so as of this morning the swelling is finally going down but now his hand is a nice shade of purple. Bad new is he is left handed so writing is a challenge at school. In other news we've been busy with bowling and we took the kids to another lsu volleyball game, and the mall was a mad house oh yeah and watched another fantastic LSU football game!! GEAUX TIGERS!! so I'm hoping to stay home and clean today 0- Hope everyone is enjoying there weekend and enjoying life....
Glad to hear the injury to your son's hand wasnt more serious!!!
Closed Thread