slowing down

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • exercise, exercise, exercise. I can see a huge difference in my numbers when i do. This diet is too expensive to do forever.... so I exercise to get closer faster! lol oh, yeah, and i feel better too!
  • Quote: You are doing great. You don't say how tall you are but going from the 160s to the 120s must make an incredible difference to your body.
    Good approach to Thanksgiving too. Keep it up, you are well on your way to your goal.
    Pat
    Pat like you I am not very tall, I am 5' so this is HUGE!!! thanks for the support
  • Definitely check those measurements. I am also just 5' tall and while I have been s-l-o-w-l-y dropping, it has been staying pretty steady overall. The inches though are dropping seriously fast. Hang in there - you'll reach that goal soon enough.
  • Quote: LOL...but isn't it good to know you always have a mom around to help support and watch out for you?
    Absolutely!!! We are all so lucky to have you in our lives!!!
  • So second week in a row minimal weight loss but another inch on the waist! I am blown away. 2" in 2 weeks and only 2 lbs in 2 weeks. Has anybody else seen this?
  • Quote: So second week in a row minimal weight loss but another inch on the waist! I am blown away. 2" in 2 weeks and only 2 lbs in 2 weeks. Has anybody else seen this?
    you are very close to your goal so the pounds will come off a little slower but as far as inches its just your body catching up to what you have loss so far....congrats!
  • thanks Wuv