Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2011, 01:14 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 326.8/see sig/190

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
I put 8 tea bags to 12 cups of water so its weaker then once that pot is gone I will just add another 12 cups of water so its even weaker. I will add a little lemon juice to it to make it have more flavor or some of my divincy syrups
hmm maybe I need to add more tea bags just had 6 cups to one tea bag, but it was weak with just one, now it's just lightly flavored...I'll be switching to black tea in a bit. Have any success with coffee...love a bold coffee.
Old 11-13-2011, 01:16 PM   #62  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludolphin View Post
hmm maybe I need to add more tea bags just had 6 cups to one tea bag, but it was weak with just one, now it's just lightly flavored...I'll be switching to black tea in a bit. Have any success with coffee...love a bold coffee.
I drink 2 cups of coffee with my breakfast and the rest of the day its tea!
Old 11-13-2011, 01:20 PM   #63  

Quote:
Are you wearing your same clothes or are you wearing clothes that "fit" you and show your differences? I know when I wear my clothes that are too big for me you can tell a little but when I wear clothes that "fit" me you can see mouths drop....lol
wearing the same clothes so probably not helping I have decided not to go shopping for new clothes until these are basically falling off. I will get there...just going to be more pounds than I thought.
Old 11-13-2011, 01:29 PM   #64  

Quote:
wearing the same clothes so probably not helping I have decided not to go shopping for new clothes until these are basically falling off. I will get there...just going to be more pounds than I thought.
Go shopping in your closet and find something that you couldn't wear before, I am sure you have something in there!!...put it on...or go shop the clearance rack and get somethin CHEAP....you will notice it will show AND will get your motivation back...because wearing the same clothes is probably getting you down cuz you yourself can't see it when you wear your same clothes. I know when I put on a shirt that FITS me now and i look in the mirror I say to myself "DAMN look at you, I can actually SEE how much I have loss" and I am not joking I DO talk to myself like that,.....hahah
Old 11-13-2011, 01:43 PM   #65  

Height: 5'0"

We need a clothing exchange!!! I feel like I'm back to clothing kids again, except it's me this time. It is hard to buy new when you know you'll be quickly out of those.

bludolphin - I have some pants here ready to give away - still have tags on them because I forgot to hem them before I lost weight. You're short like me - I would be happy to send them to you.
Old 11-13-2011, 01:45 PM   #66  

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly ann View Post
We need a clothing exchange!!! I feel like I'm back to clothing kids again, except it's me this time. It is hard to buy new when you know you'll be quickly out of those.

bludolphin - I have some pants here ready to give away - still have tags on them because I forgot to hem them before I lost weight. You're short like me - I would be happy to send them to you.
Thats a great idea Shelly ann and you are right, we will go through with quickly but I have at least one or 2 shirts that fit me right. I have only ONE pair of pants, they fit around the waist but the legs are too big then after about an hour or so of wearing them the waist is too big...go firgure....lol
Old 11-13-2011, 01:47 PM   #67  

Quote:
Go shopping in your closet and find something that you couldn't wear before, I am sure you have something in there!!...put it on...or go shop the clearance rack and get somethin CHEAP....you will notice it will show AND will get your motivation back...because wearing the same clothes is probably getting you down cuz you yourself can't see it when you wear your same clothes. I know when I put on a shirt that FITS me now and i look in the mirror I say to myself "DAMN look at you, I can actually SEE how much I have loss" and I am not joking I DO talk to myself like that,.....hahah
I'd love to go shopping in my closet but I had given up on possibly losing weight and cleaned out my closet in Feb/Mar and only have the clothes that fit me at the time.

Maybe I'll hit a few sales soon, but really avoiding the stores this time of year.
Old 11-13-2011, 01:50 PM   #68  

shelly ann what a great idea. Maybe a thread should be started with people posting sizes they have they are giving away and then people who want the clothes pay for shipping?
Old 11-13-2011, 01:51 PM   #69  

Quote:
I'd love to go shopping in my closet but I had given up on possibly losing weight and cleaned out my closet in Feb/Mar and only have the clothes that fit me at the time.

Maybe I'll hit a few sales soon, but really avoiding the stores this time of year.
I have been in the same size for YEARS well I should of been in a bigger size but they didn't make any bigger so I guess I was wearing my clothes too small. So I have no smaller size clothes, So I have hit the clearance racks for now! haven't spend more than $25 and I have 5 shirts....I am cheap!...lol
Old 11-13-2011, 01:52 PM   #70  

Quote:
shelly ann what a great idea. Maybe a thread should be started with people posting sizes they have they are giving away and then people who want the clothes pay for shipping?
OK, do y'all want me to start a thread for this??
Old 11-13-2011, 01:55 PM   #71  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

Quote:
OK, do y'all want me to start a thread for this??
I still havent forgotten about you... I just havent had the extra $$ to send it to you!! Maybe on payday!!
Old 11-13-2011, 01:58 PM   #72  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyMae87 View Post
I still havent forgotten about you... I just havent had the extra $$ to send it to you!! Maybe on payday!!
I know this!!.....
Old 11-13-2011, 02:02 PM   #73  

this tea just isn't cutting it. I added two bags this time and it's still weak...luckily this is the end of china green tips in this house
Old 11-13-2011, 02:02 PM   #74  

Height: 5'0"

YES - start a thread. I have given so much stuff to Goodwill, etc lately, and it would be wonderful to share it here first. You can stuff a lot of stuff into the prepaid envelopes from the post office (I think they still have them). Use to do it with the kids. I don't mind paying some postage. Like my mom always said - "it all comes out in the wash".

Last edited by shelly ann; 11-13-2011 at 02:03 PM.
Old 11-13-2011, 02:04 PM   #75  

Wuv if you could start a thread that would be great.
Closed Thread