As of today I have loss 101.1lbs!!!!

You're on Page 5 of 12
Go to
  • Quote: I am not trying to TOOT my own horn but I wanted the newbies to see that this diet REALLY does work IF you stick to if 100%....Good luck
    TOOT TOOT!!!
  • Quote: TOOT TOOT!!!
    LOL...thank you
  • Congrats!!!! People like yourself make newbies starting on the diet (this Thursday for me) motivated
  • Quote: Congrats!!!! People like yourself make newbies starting on the diet (this Thursday for me) motivated
    Thank you YOU will be a success as well, sooner than you think too!
  • wuv2bloved..... i spent the last four days at beau rivage... wish i had read your post before i left, we could have met for coffee... i brought my community with me!
  • Quote: wuv2bloved..... i spent the last four days at beau rivage... wish i had read your post before i left, we could have met for coffee... i brought my community with me!
    DANG!!!....well next time you come here, let me know. I would love to have coffee and meet you
  • Way to go!!! You must be BEYOND EXCITED!!! WOO HOO!!!
  • So proud of you! You look fantastic!!!
  • Quote: So proud of you! You look fantastic!!!
    Thank YOU!!....and Look at you and that baby!....You look amazing yourself!!.....You never had a pic before its great to see a face
  • Congratulations!! Love your new picture, you look fantastic!! Thanks for your own posts and answering questions, reading these from you has been very helpful to me.
  • Thank you!.....I am glad that I can help out anyway I can
  • Amazing, what an inspiration!
  • Wow, You inspire me! Thank you for sharing this with all of us! Thank you for showing us that it can be done without surgery. Congratulations!
  • Such an amazing inspiration!!!
  • WUV: Congratulations on such a wonderful accomplishment. You are doing it!
    Thanks for all of your posts and support.