As of today I have loss 101.1lbs!!!!

You're on Page 3 of 12
Go to
  • You are truly one AMAZING women!! Huge congrats and one big from just one of hundreds that you inspire by just being YOU!!!
  • Bells and whistles going off! I knew you would do it this week. Congrats!
  • AWESOME!!!! Congratulations
  • This was the week!!!! Wonderful milestone, your mom must be so happy seeing you reclaim your health.
    Pat
  • Congratulations, Wuv. What an accomplishment! I have always admired your willingness to encourage others and share all you've learned on this journey. Jordanna's blog and your pics are a great testament to this program.
  • Congratulations!!!
    This is great news and a tremendous accomplishment. Be very proud!!!
  • You Definately Rock!!
    Wuv, I'm a Newbie who has learned a lot from you in two short months. Thanks for sharing your journey with all of us. It is truly inspiring! Congratuations on your tremendous accomplishment. You make me believe I can do it too.
  • Congratulations!!! Wow... that is just fantastic!!
  • Outstanding!!! Congratulations - two zeros (+ 1.1) - three digits - that is beyond cool.

And the journey continues....

Stay Strong!
  • AMAZING!!! You are truly amazing! I am so inspired by you!!! It must feel amazing to have accomplished losing one hundred and one pounds in such a short amount of time!!
  • Thanks to everyone who posted and took the time to read Jordanna's interview with me. I am still on cloud one millionth and its 1am in the morning. My journey is not over yet, so I am not going anywhere anytime soon....hahaha
  • Congratulations Wuv!! That is so awesome.
  • You look fabulous! Congratulations!!
  • What a great journey! Congratulations! You are doing a wonderful job on IP!
  • Congrats Wuv....
    Great job and what an accomplishment. You look fantastic. I love your before and current photos. You are one beautiful lady. Your also a true inspiration to all of us whether we need to lose a little or a lot. thank you.